IndiaDivine.org

shani in 12th .. 6 bindus - Margarita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Margarita,

Could you figure out why Krushnaji has considered 6th lord being

placed in 12th who is LOE for 7th house with 2 bindus is showing

results as if it were with (8 minus 2 = 6 bindus).

So far I was only considering that for 6th lord being placed in 6th

house. This is interesting. I had also asked about considering 6th

lord in other houses and it was to be considered like we consider

6th lord in 6th house i.e. reverse the bindus. So if Shani were 6th

lord and in 6th house with 2 bindus then to consider it as 6 bindus

or if Shani were in 6th house in own sign with 5 bindus then to

consider that as 8 minus 5 = 3 bindus and consider its aspects...

This again does not close that topic .. Krushnaji is reasoning this

different and I would like to discuss this topic after we finish

discussing Shivas chart.

I would like to get this fundamental concept understood correctly.

I think we should also consider some charts to get proper

understanding of this phenemon.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Guest guest

Hello Ash,

I also was wondering about that. But then I thought that LOD and E and planets in these houses can in fact not harm or impede the matter conncected to house B. This could be a reason but it's the 1st time I hear about that. I don't know anything programaming of worksheets. I wonder if a worksheet can take into account all tiny things that appear now and then in a chart. I will try to keep this in mind next time I evaluate a planet in D or E or try to find an other chart where this can be seen. Much work ahead !!!

Best regards

Margatita

ashsam73 [ashsam73]Monday, July 07, 2003 3:07 PM Subject: shani in 12th .. 6 bindus - MargaritaDear Margarita,Could you figure out why Krushnaji has considered 6th lord being placed in 12th who is LOE for 7th house with 2 bindus is showing results as if it were with (8 minus 2 = 6 bindus).So far I was only considering that for 6th lord being placed in 6th house. This is interesting. I had also asked about considering 6th lord in other houses and it was to be considered like we consider 6th lord in 6th house i.e. reverse the bindus. So if Shani were 6th lord and in 6th house with 2 bindus then to consider it as 6 bindus or if Shani were in 6th house in own sign with 5 bindus then to consider that as 8 minus 5 = 3 bindus and consider its aspects...This again does not close that topic .. Krushnaji is reasoning this different and I would like to discuss this topic after we finish discussing Shivas chart.I would like to get this fundamental concept understood correctly. I think we should also consider some charts to get proper understanding of this phenemon.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash

Guest guest

Dear Margarita and list members,

Lets break this into 3 parts.

1) House D and House E do not harm in any matters

2) Planets in House D or E (with more points and with less points)

3) 6th lord being in House D or E

1) Now we are all in agreement with point 1. Its crystal clear

2) Planets in House D or E with more points also act like the lord

of the house as they are " tenants " and they will give result on the

double if give the chance. That also we are in agreement. They

will also give power to 10th house from itself.

The second part of this point is that when planets are in house D or

E with less points i.e. less than 4. In that case as per your

previous mail in which you quoted Krushnaji it was given that such

planets might have some " opposition " . Since they are with less

points they will control the 4th house from it.

So I do not think that planets with less points in House D or E with

less points will be eager to give results.. unless they are Rahu and

Ketu and keeping in mind the " exception " as we learnt from last

exercise.

3) 6th lord in House D or E with low points.... why reverse its

points... ???? Will think more on this... any more thoughts about

this from you or list members....

Yes, much more work ahead.. but interesting work...

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " dirk & margarita

lettens " <dmlettens@s...> wrote:

> Hello Ash,

> I also was wondering about that. But then I thought that LOD and

E and

> planets in these houses can in fact not harm or impede the matter

conncected

> to house B. This could be a reason but it's the 1st time I hear

about that.

> I don't know anything programaming of worksheets. I wonder if a

worksheet

> can take into account all tiny things that appear now and then in

a chart.

> I will try to keep this in mind next time I evaluate a planet in D

or E or

> try to find an other chart where this can be seen. Much work

ahead !!!

> Best regards

> Margatita

>

> ashsam73 [ashsam73@h...]

> Monday, July 07, 2003 3:07 PM

>

> shani in 12th .. 6 bindus -

Margarita

>

>

> Dear Margarita,

> Could you figure out why Krushnaji has considered 6th lord being

> placed in 12th who is LOE for 7th house with 2 bindus is showing

> results as if it were with (8 minus 2 = 6 bindus).

>

> So far I was only considering that for 6th lord being placed in

6th

> house. This is interesting. I had also asked about considering

6th

> lord in other houses and it was to be considered like we consider

> 6th lord in 6th house i.e. reverse the bindus. So if Shani were

6th

> lord and in 6th house with 2 bindus then to consider it as 6

bindus

> or if Shani were in 6th house in own sign with 5 bindus then to

> consider that as 8 minus 5 = 3 bindus and consider its aspects...

>

> This again does not close that topic .. Krushnaji is reasoning

this

> different and I would like to discuss this topic after we finish

> discussing Shivas chart.

>

> I would like to get this fundamental concept understood

correctly.

>

> I think we should also consider some charts to get proper

> understanding of this phenemon.

>

> Thanking you,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yes Ash, I think being lord of D or E or in these houses has priority but if it's the 6th lord, results will always be tainted somehow; that's how I feel about it anyway. There is always a difference between the capacity of giving results and tha quality of that result. I also want some more information about this reversing of points; this is falling out of the blue for me. We'll see

Best regards

Margarita

ashsam73 [ashsam73]Monday, July 07, 2003 4:43 PM Subject: Re: shani in 12th .. 6 bindus - MargaritaDear Margarita and list members,Lets break this into 3 parts.1) House D and House E do not harm in any matters2) Planets in House D or E (with more points and with less points)3) 6th lord being in House D or E1) Now we are all in agreement with point 1. Its crystal clear2) Planets in House D or E with more points also act like the lord of the house as they are "tenants" and they will give result on the double if give the chance. That also we are in agreement. They will also give power to 10th house from itself.The second part of this point is that when planets are in house D or E with less points i.e. less than 4. In that case as per your previous mail in which you quoted Krushnaji it was given that such planets might have some "opposition". Since they are with less points they will control the 4th house from it. So I do not think that planets with less points in House D or E with less points will be eager to give results.. unless they are Rahu and Ketu and keeping in mind the "exception" as we learnt from last exercise.3) 6th lord in House D or E with low points.... why reverse its points... ???? Will think more on this... any more thoughts about this from you or list members....Yes, much more work ahead.. but interesting work... Cheers !!!Ash , "dirk & margarita lettens" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Hello Ash,> I also was wondering about that. But then I thought that LOD and E and> planets in these houses can in fact not harm or impede the matter conncected> to house B. This could be a reason but it's the 1st time I hear about that.> I don't know anything programaming of worksheets. I wonder if a worksheet> can take into account all tiny things that appear now and then in a chart.> I will try to keep this in mind next time I evaluate a planet in D or E or> try to find an other chart where this can be seen. Much work ahead !!!> Best regards> Margatita> > ashsam73 [ashsam73@h...]> Monday, July 07, 2003 3:07 PM> > shani in 12th .. 6 bindus - Margarita> > > Dear Margarita,> Could you figure out why Krushnaji has considered 6th lord being> placed in 12th who is LOE for 7th house with 2 bindus is showing> results as if it were with (8 minus 2 = 6 bindus).> > So far I was only considering that for 6th lord being placed in 6th> house. This is interesting. I had also asked about considering 6th> lord in other houses and it was to be considered like we consider> 6th lord in 6th house i.e. reverse the bindus. So if Shani were 6th> lord and in 6th house with 2 bindus then to consider it as 6 bindus> or if Shani were in 6th house in own sign with 5 bindus then to> consider that as 8 minus 5 = 3 bindus and consider its aspects...> > This again does not close that topic .. Krushnaji is reasoning this> different and I would like to discuss this topic after we finish> discussing Shivas chart.> > I would like to get this fundamental concept understood correctly.> > I think we should also consider some charts to get proper> understanding of this phenemon.> > Thanking you,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > >