IndiaDivine.org

Photo Gallery!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guys and Girls -

Since Krushna has finally figured out how to use his scanner, he has sent me a photo of himself, which I put in the new Photo Gallery in the list section under PHOTOS. Go see for yourself. . .

As I was telling him earlier, it's so funny how we visualize a person in our minds until we see the actual photo of that person. In my mind, I thought of him as a tiny Mahatma Gandhi wearing a long flowing robe and here I see him in this photo as a handsome man in a business suit with a mustache no less! ;))

Anyway, I also added a photo of myself a few months back at the beach. Hopefully you will also be brave and add to the Photo Gallery, so that we can finally get a chance to see each other.

Thank again, Krushna!

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Donna and Krushna,

Yes! K certainly looks VERY different to how I had imagined him! Pleasantly so - and nice to see you again too, Donna - I have added one of mine taken by someone on this list ;) in May 2003.

Sateesh.

========

- Donna Quinn

Saturday, July 12, 2003 12:52 AM

Re: Photo Gallery!

Dear Guys and Girls -

Since Krushna has finally figured out how to use his scanner, he has sent me a photo of himself, which I put in the new Photo Gallery in the list section under PHOTOS. Go see for yourself. . .

As I was telling him earlier, it's so funny how we visualize a person in our minds until we see the actual photo of that person. In my mind, I thought of him as a tiny Mahatma Gandhi wearing a long flowing robe and here I see him in this photo as a handsome man in a business suit with a mustache no less! ;))

Anyway, I also added a photo of myself a few months back at the beach. Hopefully you will also be brave and add to the Photo Gallery, so that we can finally get a chance to see each other.

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release 11/07/2003

Guest guest

Hi Sateesh -

You still remind me of a young Al Pacino.. .;))

Donna

Dear Donna and Krushna,

Yes! K certainly looks VERY different to how I had imagined him! Pleasantly so - and nice to see you again too, Donna - I have added one of mine taken by someone on this list ;) in May 2003.

Sateesh.

========

- Donna Quinn

Saturday, July 12, 2003 12:52 AM

Re: Photo Gallery!

Dear Guys and Girls -

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.500 / Virus Database: 298 - Release 11/07/2003