Guest guest

OK Donna,

I didn't imagine Krushna in " robes " but thanks for the picture. As suggested

I posted also mine

Best regards

Margarita

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.497 / Virus Database: 296 - Release 7/4/03

Guest guest

Hi Margarita -

Hee-hee. . . I guess we all have our own visuals of each other. Glad to

finally see you too! ;))

Donna

> OK Donna,

> I didn't imagine Krushna in " robes " but thanks for the picture. As

suggested

> I posted also mine

> Best regards

> Margarita

Guest guest

Hello Donna,

Remember that discussion on the list about your ascendent ?? Looking at your picture I really feel it's Aquarius !

All the best

Margarita

Donna Quinn [DQuinn12]Saturday, July 12, 2003 3:08 PM Subject: Re: photogalleryHi Margarita -Hee-hee. . . I guess we all have our own visuals of each other. Glad tofinally see you too! ;))Donna> OK Donna,> I didn't imagine Krushna in "robes" but thanks for the picture. Assuggested> I posted also mine> Best regards> Margarita

Guest guest

Hi Margarita,

Remember that discussion on the list about your ascendent ?? Looking at your picture I really feel it's Aquarius !

I'd like to think so too, since I've been using that ascendant for so many years now, ;)) but I'm finding that the two charts work equally as well for me for some odd reason, so I refer to both these days and of course when I use my chart in Krushna's ayanamsha, I use his rectified time of 5:28am.

There is a research site http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/ called Astrofaces that I discovered some time ago. It uses tropical astrology however, but it does give some insight as to how certain ascendants may or may not resemble each other.

In tropical form, the two times are:

5:22am - Pisces Sun

Leo Moon

Aquarius Ascendant

8:29am - Pisces Sun

Leo Moon

Taurus Ascendant

(There WAS no photo unfortunately for the 5:28am time which would've made my ascendant a tropical Pisces, not aquarius).

Since I have a very square type of face, it seems to match the tropical Taurus ascendant the most as far as facial structure anyway. I'll post a closer picture of me in the gallery shots so you can judge it better. What do you think? ;))

Donna

Guest guest

Hi Peter and Ash -

> Hi Donna,> Could you copy my photo from the Satva list to put on the astakavarga> list??.> If not don't worry.

Sure Peter. It's done. . .;)) Oh BTW, Ash, I also found a picture of you, so I put that in the gallery too. Hope you don't mind.

Donna