IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I am new to your list today. I have always had a keen interest in Astrology since I was a small child. Recently, I have become very interested in learning Predictive Astrology. The troubles I have found in researching predictive astrology are the lack of viable resources available.

I was playing with a program called AstroLog 5.4 when I stumbled upon a section called Arabic Parts/Lots. I tried to find out more about it and was disappointed to find out that it is an ancient method that has fallen into disuse. Of course, this makes it even more difficult to learn.

Then I tried to research predictive astrology. I wasn't interested in only using Horary Charts as I've been told they are for only predicting the now. I wanted something that would provide me with a predictive timeline to past, present and future. I was fortunate enough to find this site this morning quite by accident. It had everything I needed in the files section. Thank you. I am very excited to learn the Vedic System of Astrology. I wasn't sure what it was I was really looking for until I found it this morning.

I don't have any questions for study today, but I will provide my birth info for those who are interested. I'm not sure what you would like to know about me or my personal life, but I'd be more than happy to answer any questions. I was born on January 8, 1969 at 10:28 am Atlantic Standard Time. I was born in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. Using the chart given on Astrodienst, I believe the coordinates to be 76W30, 44N14. I don't have a map to verify that. Sorry.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning this amazing system of astrology.

Sincerely,

Wendy