IndiaDivine.org

Health problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushna, Ash and members,

I would like to present one interesting chart: Male, 23.09.2003. / 21:03 / 16 E 00, 45 N 50 / +1

As you see, the boy is still very small, but has the Down Syndrom. I tried to analyse some doshas in his chart according to KAS. Many doshas are present, but I tried to focus on his intelligence and personality. Please correct me if something is wrong.

1. worksheet points for planets are mostly quite LOW. Except for 2nd and 7th house, most of the planets do not cooperate so much for other houses. It seems that he will not have a normal life.

2. he is born in Ketu Dasha, indicating some suffering due to previous karma. The following Dashas are also not so good.

3. Lagna lord is debilitated and in the sign with lowest points (SAV) together with Su who has less than average bindus (BAV).

4. there is no DBCE ascending order from any house.

5. Saturn is very malefic, because of his aspect on Ju, Me and Mo (Shani has 5 bindus).

Saturn aspect on Mo (mind; communication abilities as 3rd lord), Ju (karaka for lagna, as 8th lord) and Me (lord of 2nd and 5th, speach and inteligence).

6. Aditionally, 12th lord Ma (5 bindus in BAV) also badly aspects Ju, Me and Mo ... and Mars also aspects Su (lord of the 4th and karaka for 9th house) and Ve.

If my attempt is right, his intelligence and future are not so bright. The boy is the son of my friend. Naturally, he is worried about the future of his son. What do you all think, is there any possibility for some kind of normal life, in some period of time (Dasha) ?

OTOH, it seems that the boy could be an intelligent one. He has Lg and Mo in three sectors of Shani and maybe, he should be encouraged to learn something. Any suggestions?

All the best,

Dadhi