IndiaDivine.org

2- & Peter, 2/8.....re......Scientific Research on Vedic & Jyotish Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Peter & All:

I'd like to refer you to the over 550 scientific studies that have been done on meditation

and Ayurvedic remedies over the last 35 years. You could go to any scientific magazaine or

do searches on scientific research on meditation and come up with very exciting modern science studies on even some of the more difficult to study like yaguas.

If there's anything I like the most it is the fact that Vedic science is something that can be studies. I look forward to the day when we talk some scientific groups to do research even on Jyotish.

I can see a study on emotional health, for example. Put together a random list of 1,000 people. Give them a battery of EQ, or emotional intelligence standard questions to determine emotionl maturity or stability....and then correlate with the position and strength of their 'Jyotish' Moons and you'll see an amazing correlation.

Then, the next step will be to do research on the remedial measures of say the Moon.

Scientific research follows people's interests and as more and more people are convinced as to the advantages of Jyotish remedies like millions of individuals learning meditation over the last 30 years, that scientific research, for example, has just exploded the interest and knowledge of stress management with interests in health and business.

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid

PS....I don't know if you've heard, but I also write a Jyotish newsletter. It includes a daily, Transits newsletter as well as other aspects of Jyotish as well. If you, or anyone else in this group is interested, in subscribing, feel free to contact me personally at: m.kincaid And the newsletter is free.

" Peter " <petermay

Sun, 8 Feb 2004 17:18:50 +1000

Re: Remedies

Hi All,

There has just been a long discussion on the effct of remedies such as Mantras, Kavatches and gemstones on another list " Astrophecy " the final conclusion was that none of them really worked although there is no possibility of proving or disproving it. The final suggestion was that curing situations etc. was best done by getting down to it and making sure that the things worked out for you.

Peter S