IndiaDivine.org

2- & Peter, 2/8.....re......ScientificResearch on Vedic & Jyotish Remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mark,

I did not take part in the discussion it was by several top astrologers and their decision was as I said.

For myself I too cannot see how they can be tested. For example if there is some improvement who is to say that the improvement would not have taken place anyway and if there is no improvement who is to say that was because the remedy was not used. It is impossible to make a definitive answer to such questions. There have also been many research programs into healing by touch and the research says that doen't work either but I know for a fact that it does - on some occasions and with certain people.

I do not think that EQ or IQ tests prove anything at the besat they only suggest certain things. I must admit that I have not time at all for psychological testing or even psychologists so that I cannot be convinced by any thing which has its source in psychology - they are just as often wrong as right.

Peter S