IndiaDivine.org

*SPAM ALERT* Ayanamsha Setup in GoravaniJyotish Software

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bipin,

Welcome to the group!I think I am also at your level and so what ever I write here is subject to correction by the seniors. .I have found them all very friendly and ready to help always.

So the first thing is to download all the lessons from the site and start reading them in earnest.There is a Master Worksheet there which produces all the worksheets provided you know how to feed the basic inputs.You may need a bit of practice.So be patient.

I am using JHL and have changed the settings of the preferences to suit KAS and it works fine.Your have more options I think.So there wont be any problem.If the default ayanamsa is Lahri's,then just reduce it by 1deg1min.

This Ayanamsa is a bit tricky and it may need constant fine tuning but in my opinion,if you simply set it as I suggested it is OK for the time being.Even the birth times are not all that precise.So trying to fine tune the Ayanamsa alone may not be all that important.

Your time of birth,co ordinates of the place of birth and its time zone and any DST or other adjustments applicable at the time of your birth are also required.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Kaimal

-

bipin.prag

Monday, February 16, 2004 4:07 PM

*SPAM ALERT* Ayanamsha Setup in GoravaniJyotish Software

Hello everyoneI just joined the group and cant wait to get an understanding to thetechniques discussed here. I love the predictive nature to Jyotish -that's whats attracted me to the subject.I am also at slightly more than a beginner level so I request yourpatience re elementary questions...I am eager to learn though.I have Goravani Jyotish Software and attached the setup screen forayanamsha. Could anyone please advise what parameters I should use ifmy date of birth is 24 April 1966.Many Thanks and look forward to making some friends in this forumBipinCape Town, South Africa