IndiaDivine.org

*SPAM ALERT* quiz abouth death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I would also like to add whether it is possible to distinguish your in laws too like son in law, daughter in law, father in law and mother in law too ?

Regards

Kaimal

-

Graham Fox

Tuesday, February 24, 2004 6:59 PM

*SPAM ALERT* Re: quiz abouth death

Dear Ash, Dadhi and all,Thank you Ash for your impressive performance and the very helpful explanations. Before the answer came through, I was about to put in my (wrong) suggestion of uncle's or aunt's death, based on Ju AD lord triggering 6 (as Ld of 11) (6 being siblings of either parent, as well as particularly of mother), and the MD Lord Sa being natural SD to Ve which is in same house as Ju and thus SD to latter which is Ld of 3rd from 6... but I'll spare you further details, I've still got a lot of work to do!What I would like to know is, is there a way to distinguish between brothers and sisters and therefore also uncles/aunts? I notice that Ash had thought of the possibility of the death being of the father's brother or of that brother's wife (7th from brother). But what if it had been the father's sister? Is there any way to see this from the houses or otherwise?Many thanks to Ash, and to Dadhi for providing this useful example.Graham