IndiaDivine.org

quiz about death 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

> For Dadhi's second question I would have been a bit unorhtodox and> plumped for Sa/Ju, but since he tells us it was beginning of March> it must have been Sa/Ra! A bit too easy, Dadhi, no? But now we> should try to pinpoint the date...

Sometimes it seems to be very easy, but it is not so. My experience is that death is not an easy thing to predict. As far as I remember, even BV Raman said somewhere that this is not an easy part of jyotish. I think that we can use these examples to sharpen our understanding of KAS.

Here, death happened in Sa/Ma period.

Sorry for one wrong, but minor information - the death of the grandmother did not happen at the beggining of March, but around the middle. I have found it out later. (At the time of her death I was visiting India, so I had the wrong information).

Now, I've the exact date of death and if you are enthusiastic, please try to find out, let's say, between 10-20 of March 2000, the exact day of death.

If you think it is easy, or you want more excersises, I can give you additional dates of deaths in my family....

All the best,

Dadhi