IndiaDivine.org

RE; Bug fix in Krushna's new worksheet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dadhi and Group -

I've corrected and fixed a minor bug in Krushna's Worksheet v 5.2. . . it seems that I forgot to update the links on the formulas so that they point to the basic2 page instead of the old basic page sheet and it was giving the wrong point values in each house. In any case, I want to thank Dadhi for having such an eagle eye!

The new worksheet has now been corrected and re-loaded into the website as Krushna's Worksheet Master v 5.3. Go to the KAS files and worksheets section.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

Dadhi, I know you've had a hard time trying to download the worksheet from the website, so i'll send it to you privately as well.

Thanks again!

Donna

Dear Dadhi -

Give me the birth data that you used and I will check it out for any bugs and get back to you.

Donna

Dear Donna and members,

I have some problem with Krushna's Worksheet -v 5.2. Although data is completely same for this WS, and 4.09 version WS, I have different results.

For example, in 4.09 version, strenght of Sa is (from 1-12th house), 42,20,24,19,29,31,18,30,35,16,24,30.

In 5.2 version, it goes like this: 19,20,29,33,24,31,13,35,35,22,24,25.

What to do ?

Otherwise, planetary aspects and SAV points are OK.

Any help appriciated....

All the best,

Dadhi