IndiaDivine.org

*SPAM ALERT* Moon - Rahu - Ketu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

It would be nice if we can get a clear understanding of the implications of a Ketu/Rahu aspect/conjunction with Moon.What I have observed is that such a situation in the chart creates mental stress or even mental illness.A few charts I have with Ketu-Moon conjunction in the 2/8,5/11 axis or 6/12 axis really bad.I think this is a combination given in one of the BV Raman's book for mental illness.What ever esoteric interpretations we can give for Ket/Rahu with Moon,the simple fact is that it is a warning signal.

It is only my observation.

Regards

Kaimal

-

ashsam73

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 5:20 AM

*SPAM ALERT* Re: Moon - Rahu - Ketu

Dear Graham and Sandy,As per VA also this combination of Rahu and moon is called shakti yog. It fires up the mind makes one obscessive after his aim. What we are saying here is that this combination makes one indecicive and such people also act whimsical especially near pournima or amavashya (new moon or full moon night) and crazy or mad after their aim.From what I have heard a lot of saints or spiritual people I beleive have this combination.