IndiaDivine.org

please help in interpreting this very unusual chart.!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sir,

I am new member of this interesting group .I am interested in

astrology basically Vedic .But although there is some basic

knoweledge in vedic I dont know anything about astakvarg.I have tried

to interpret my chart for the time of marriage but could not

succeeded ,Because I am now running rahu-- ketu antar & ketu is in

mars " s star & mars is my 7th +12th house lord .so,I have thought that

i can get marriage in this period according to krishnamurti period

but it can not happen.

The events is my life are very very interesting .I think any astro

may surprised while listening my story.....

1.birth details

DOB 13/01/1974

TOB 14.15(LOCAL TIME)

POB HETAUDA(NEPAL)

27.25N,,85.08E

2.GRADUATION IN COMMERECE

3.1 cloth shop startes in 1998 but now a days it is closed .NOw a

days thinking about establishing a poly oven sacks industry in

collabration with a chinese co.

4.unmarried yet & thats the measure problem.

5.when rahu mahadasha started at the age of 16 I have leave my father

& mother,s home & now living alone with uncle. since 1989.

6.my grand father died in 1994 feb while my grand mother died in feb

2000 .Since than I am feeling alone.Actually I love them more than my

mum & papas.

7.please ,tell me about my marriage date & anout my wife her family &

my future.

thank you

with reagrds,

sunil

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Now your dasa bhukthis are ,

Rahu dasa-venus bhukthi- jupiter antaram from 27-8-2005 to 18-1-2006.

I think that that is the most likely period when you may get married.She will be fair in complexion.

You seem to be the eldest in your family and you have one or two younger sisters.One younger sister might have been born between 20-11-1978 and 14-3-1980.Another might have been born between 25-9-1983 and 17-5-1985.or during that period some good result related to your younger sister has had happened.She is reasonably educated.Reasonably tall.

you had one elder sister born and prematurely died.

you are quite lean in stature.your mother -in-law seems to be a prosperous person.You have very good dhana yogam as three benefics are togather in Capricorn.

I hope that my obsevations will be of some use to you for further understanding.?

Regards,

jagannathan.swastikimpex <swastikimpex wrote:

Dear sir,I am new member of this interesting group .I am interested in astrology basically Vedic .But although there is some basic knoweledge in vedic I dont know anything about astakvarg.I have tried to interpret my chart for the time of marriage but could not succeeded ,Because I am now running rahu-- ketu antar & ketu is in mars"s star & mars is my 7th +12th house lord .so,I have thought that i can get marriage in this period according to krishnamurti period but it can not happen.The events is my life are very very interesting .I think any astro may surprised while listening my story.....1.birth details DOB 13/01/1974TOB 14.15(LOCAL TIME)POB HETAUDA(NEPAL)27.25N,,85.08E2.GRADUATION IN COMMERECE3.1 cloth shop startes in 1998 but now a days it is closed .NOw a days thinking about

establishing a poly oven sacks industry in collabration with a chinese co.4.unmarried yet & thats the measure problem.5.when rahu mahadasha started at the age of 16 I have leave my father & mother,s home & now living alone with uncle. since 1989.6.my grand father died in 1994 feb while my grand mother died in feb 2000 .Since than I am feeling alone.Actually I love them more than my mum & papas.7.please ,tell me about my marriage date & anout my wife her family & my future.thank youwith reagrds,sunil

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The words ,"she is educated" may please be understood as,Your would be wife is educated etc.-This is with regerence to my previous mail.

Regards,

Dear sir,I am new member of this interesting group .I am interested in astrology basically Vedic .But although there is some basic knoweledge in vedic I dont know anything about astakvarg.I have tried to interpret my chart for the time of marriage but could not succeeded ,Because I am now running rahu-- ketu antar & ketu is in mars"s star & mars is my 7th +12th house lord .so,I have thought that i can get marriage in this period according to krishnamurti period but it can not happen.The events is my life are very very interesting .I think any astro may surprised while listening my story.....1.birth details DOB 13/01/1974TOB 14.15(LOCAL TIME)POB HETAUDA(NEPAL)27.25N,,85.08E2.GRADUATION IN COMMERECE3.1 cloth shop startes in 1998 but now a days it is closed .NOw a days thinking about

establishing a poly oven sacks industry in collabration with a chinese co.4.unmarried yet & thats the measure problem.5.when rahu mahadasha started at the age of 16 I have leave my father & mother,s home & now living alone with uncle. since 1989.6.my grand father died in 1994 feb while my grand mother died in feb 2000 .Since than I am feeling alone.Actually I love them more than my mum & papas.7.please ,tell me about my marriage date & anout my wife her family & my future.thank youwith reagrds,sunil

Guest guest

Dear sir,

Thank you for your response to my problem.

But I would like to ask you that your predacation are based on south

format or north indian format i could not get you.

here is a letter send by you already at my mail box please interpret

both .

Dear Sir,

I am a student like your good self.The analysis is as follows.

The 7th house is Scorpio.The lord of the house is Mars.He is in the

12th ,in his Moola trikona rasi.He aspects the 7th house by rasi

drishti.The 7th house is aspected by three planets, Jupiter,Venus

and Mercury by rasi drishti from the nineth house.Of them ,Mercury

is Dhara karaka.All the three planets are placed in A7and

UL.Therefore they have definite bearing upon matrimonial

matters.Mars is however strong as he is in his Moola trikonam.

Therefore Capricorn and Aries have everything to do with marriage

and

kalatra bhavam.Mercury and saturn have interchanged their

signs.Mercury is stronger than Saturn.

Libra dasa and Libra bhukthi is from 15-7-2004 to 16-10-2004.This

seems to be the ideal period for matrimonial matters.

Regarding employment,

The 10th house is Aquarius.Sun and Rahu have labhargalam over the

10th house.Sun is the Atmakaraka.The conjunction between Rahu and

Sun is good.Between the two Sun and Moon the sapect of Sun is

stronger over saturn than that of Moon.in addition the karakamsam is

Dhanus.

Therefore Leo bhukthi or saggittarius bhukthi is favourable to yield

fruitful results pertaining to udyoga bhavam.The bhukthis are from

14-1-2004 to 13-4-2004 and 13-1-2005 to 13-4-2005 respectively.

May I know your comments pl.

regards,

jagannathan.

Thank you

with regars,

sunil agarawal

, kapisthalam

jagannathan <jagannathankr> wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> Now your dasa bhukthis are ,

> Rahu dasa-venus bhukthi- jupiter antaram from 27-8-2005 to 18-1-

> I think that that is the most likely period when you may get

married.

> She will be fair in complexion.

> You seem to be the eldest in your family and you have one or two

younger sisters.One younger sister might have been born between 20-

11-1978 and 14-3-1980.Another might have been born between 25-9-

1983 and 17-5-1985.or during that period some good result related to

your younger sister has had happened.She is reasonably

educated.Reasonably tall.

> you had one elder sister born and prematurely died.

> you are quite lean in stature.your mother -in-law seems to be a

prosperous person.You have very good dhana yogam as three benefics

are togather in Capricorn.

> I hope that my obsevations will be of some use to you for further

understanding.?

> Regards,

> jagannathan.

> swastikimpex <swastikimpex> wrote:

> Dear sir,

> I am new member of this interesting group .I am interested in

> astrology basically Vedic .But although there is some basic

> knoweledge in vedic I dont know anything about astakvarg.I have

tried

> to interpret my chart for the time of marriage but could not

> succeeded ,Because I am now running rahu-- ketu antar & ketu is in

> mars " s star & mars is my 7th +12th house lord .so,I have thought

that

> i can get marriage in this period according to krishnamurti period

> but it can not happen.

>

> The events is my life are very very interesting .I think any astro

> may surprised while listening my story.....

>

>

> 1.birth details

>

> DOB 13/01/1974

> TOB 14.15(LOCAL TIME)

> POB HETAUDA(NEPAL)

> 27.25N,,85.08E

>

> 2.GRADUATION IN COMMERECE

>

> 3.1 cloth shop startes in 1998 but now a days it is closed .NOw a

> days thinking about establishing a poly oven sacks industry in

> collabration with a chinese co.

>

> 4.unmarried yet & thats the measure problem.

>

> 5.when rahu mahadasha started at the age of 16 I have leave my

father

> & mother,s home & now living alone with uncle. since 1989.

>

> 6.my grand father died in 1994 feb while my grand mother died in

feb

> 2000 .Since than I am feeling alone.Actually I love them more than

my

> mum & papas.

> 7.please ,tell me about my marriage date & anout my wife her

family &

> my future.

>

>

> thank you

>

> with reagrds,

> sunil

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

My analysis is according to South Indian format.

Regards,

Dear sir,Thank you for your response to my problem. But I would like to ask you that your predacation are based on south format or north indian format i could not get you.here is a letter send by you already at my mail box please interpret both .Dear Sir,I am a student like your good self.The analysis is as follows.The 7th house is Scorpio.The lord of the house is Mars.He is in the 12th ,in his Moola trikona rasi.He aspects the 7th house by rasi drishti.The 7th house is aspected by three planets, Jupiter,Venus and Mercury by rasi drishti from the nineth house.Of them ,Mercury is Dhara karaka.All the three planets are placed in A7and UL.Therefore they have definite bearing upon matrimonial matters.Mars is however strong as he is in his Moola trikonam. Therefore Capricorn and Aries have everything to do with

marriage and kalatra bhavam.Mercury and saturn have interchanged their signs.Mercury is stronger than Saturn.Libra dasa and Libra bhukthi is from 15-7-2004 to 16-10-2004.This seems to be the ideal period for matrimonial matters.Regarding employment,The 10th house is Aquarius.Sun and Rahu have labhargalam over the 10th house.Sun is the Atmakaraka.The conjunction between Rahu and Sun is good.Between the two Sun and Moon the sapect of Sun is stronger over saturn than that of Moon.in addition the karakamsam is Dhanus.Therefore Leo bhukthi or saggittarius bhukthi is favourable to yield fruitful results pertaining to udyoga bhavam.The bhukthis are from 14-1-2004 to 13-4-2004 and 13-1-2005 to 13-4-2005 respectively.May I know your comments pl.regards,jagannathan.Thank youwith regars,sunil agarawal , kapisthalam

jagannathan wrote:> Dear Sir,> Now your dasa bhukthis are ,> Rahu dasa-venus bhukthi- jupiter antaram from 27-8-2005 to 18-1-2006.> I think that that is the most likely period when you may get married.> She will be fair in complexion.> You seem to be the eldest in your family and you have one or two younger sisters.One younger sister might have been born between 20-11-1978 and 14-3-1980.Another might have been born between 25-9-1983 and 17-5-1985.or during that period some good result related to your younger sister has had happened.She is reasonably educated.Reasonably tall.> you had one elder sister born and prematurely died.> you are quite lean in stature.your mother -in-law seems to be a prosperous person.You have very good dhana yogam as three benefics are togather in Capricorn.> I hope that my obsevations will be of some use to you for further

understanding.?> Regards,> jagannathan.> swastikimpex wrote:> Dear sir,> I am new member of this interesting group .I am interested in > astrology basically Vedic .But although there is some basic > knoweledge in vedic I dont know anything about astakvarg.I have tried > to interpret my chart for the time of marriage but could not > succeeded ,Because I am now running rahu-- ketu antar & ketu is in > mars"s star & mars is my 7th +12th house lord .so,I have thought that > i can get marriage in this period according to krishnamurti period > but it can not happen.> > The events is my life are very very interesting .I think any astro > may surprised while listening my story.....> > > 1.birth details > > DOB 13/01/1974> TOB 14.15(LOCAL TIME)> POB HETAUDA(NEPAL)> 27.25N,,85.08E>

> 2.GRADUATION IN COMMERECE> > 3.1 cloth shop startes in 1998 but now a days it is closed .NOw a > days thinking about establishing a poly oven sacks industry in > collabration with a chinese co.> > 4.unmarried yet & thats the measure problem.> > 5.when rahu mahadasha started at the age of 16 I have leave my father > & mother,s home & now living alone with uncle. since 1989.> > 6.my grand father died in 1994 feb while my grand mother died in feb > 2000 .Since than I am feeling alone.Actually I love them more than my > mum & papas.> 7.please ,tell me about my marriage date & anout my wife her family & > my future.> > > thank you> > with reagrds,> sunil> > > > > > > >