IndiaDivine.org

Krushns'a Research Data

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Detective -

Krushna, thanks for your response (and help) and for narrowing down the criteria parameters for this research. Ash, and Donna – thanks for volunteering your help with this project too.

No problem. . . . I don't envy you or the task that you've decided to tackle. But on the other hand, I couldn't think of a more qualifed person to handle such a tedious, detailed and time consuming job especially when it comes to accuracy as I know what a stickler you are for that.

Please allow me a few more weeks to finish this lengthy logging task, as it is time-consuming and I am working on it in between meeting other obligations and responsibilities. As soon as I complete logging the data of these 490 remaining charts, I will then go over this data with the ‘new and revised’ criteria that you (Krushna) added below, and I will add those charts (that meet with this additional criteria) to the other 332 charts (that formerly met with the original problematic marriage/relationship criteria.)

Then as soon as I complete that ‘final elimination task’ that is relevant to the 490 charts I am working with, I will THEN enlist HELP for WS (worksheet) analysis of the charts that remain. I don’t want to enlist help from anyone until this data is in numerical order, logged, and double checked, because to pre-maturely enlist help before I’ve done what I need to do could ultimately result in confusion and/or careless mistakes - resulting in flawed research.

Geez, i'm tired already and I'm just reading it. . . ;)) Good luck!

Donna