IndiaDivine.org

Addresses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Donna,

I had a computer crash last week and had to format the hard disk to put it right, or at least nearly right. As a result I lost my address book and with it yours and Sandy's addresses. Could you please send me the addreses of both yourself and Sandy.

Peter Sutcliffe petermay

By the way I shall be changing my address in the near future as i am going on to Broadband sometime later this month.

Guest guest

Sure Peter. . .

My address is:

DQuinn12

Sandy's address is:

sandy

Donna

-

peter

Friday, April 09, 2004 1:13 AM

Re: Addresses

Dear Donna,

I had a computer crash last week and had to format the hard disk to put it right, or at least nearly right. As a result I lost my address book and with it yours and Sandy's addresses. Could you please send me the addreses of both yourself and Sandy.

Peter Sutcliffe petermay

By the way I shall be changing my address in the near future as i am going on to Broadband sometime later this month.

Guest guest

Thanks Donna,

I thought my memory was Ok regards Sandy's address but I knew you had recently changed yours. Incidently I don't suppose there is any connection but when I go on broad band I shall have a similar address to yours it will be something like maypeter I think!

Peter S

-

Donna Quinn

Friday, April 09, 2004 10:44 PM

Sure Peter. . .

My address is:

DQuinn12

Sandy's address is:

sandy

Donna

-

peter

Friday, April 09, 2004 1:13 AM

Dear Donna,

Peter Sutcliffe petermay