IndiaDivine.org

Regarding 'House B'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello

I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found that the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B','House C' and 'House A'.

Will somebody please provide this information? Which houses should be considered as 'House B', 'House C' and 'House A'?

thanks.regards,Amitabh.

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Amitabh,

House B is the house under focus. For example if you

are timing marriage then the house to time marriage

from is 7th house. So you consider 7th house as B.

We call 7th house as " House B " .

Now Karak sthan for Marriage is 8th from 7th house or

HOUSE B and that is denoted by HOUSE A. So that

becomes 2nd house.

The result or phalit sthan is called HOUSE C and that

is 5th house from House B.

House D and E are called Samrudhi sthan and are

upchaya houses. House D is 10th house from House B so

in our case for timing marriage House D would become

4th house and House E is 6th from House B so that is

12th house.

So here I summarise.

First find out the house or the event that you want to

time. As per Vedic Astrolgy for each event there is a

House. Choose that house and call that HOUSE B.

Now once HOUSE B is fixed... the event and House B

depend on other houses which being A,C,D and E. These

Houses are

House A = 8th From reference of House B.

House B = House under Focus

House C = 5th From reference of House B.

House D = 10th From reference of House B.

House E = 6th From reference of House B.

I hope the terminology is clear.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

--- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro wrote:

>

> Hello

>

> I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found that

> the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B',

> 'House C' and 'House A'.

>

> Will somebody please provide this information? Which

> houses should be considered as 'House B',

> 'House C' and 'House A'?

>

> thanks.

> regards,

> Amitabh.

>

>

>

>

>

> Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger.

http://messenger./

Guest guest

Dear Ash-

Thanks for the information. I have understood the terminology.

regards,

Amitabh.

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Amitabh,House B is the house under focus. For example if youare timing marriage then the house to time marriagefrom is 7th house. So you consider 7th house as B.We call 7th house as "House B". Now Karak sthan for Marriage is 8th from 7th house orHOUSE B and that is denoted by HOUSE A. So thatbecomes 2nd house.The result or phalit sthan is called HOUSE C and thatis 5th house from House B.House D and E are called Samrudhi sthan and areupchaya houses. House D is 10th house from House B soin our case for timing marriage House D would become4th house and House E is 6th from House B so that is12th house.So here I summarise.First find out the house or the event that you want totime. As per Vedic Astrolgy for each event there is aHouse. Choose that

house and call that HOUSE B.Now once HOUSE B is fixed... the event and House Bdepend on other houses which being A,C,D and E. TheseHouses are House A = 8th From reference of House B.House B = House under FocusHouse C = 5th From reference of House B.House D = 10th From reference of House B.House E = 6th From reference of House B.I hope the terminology is clear.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash--- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro wrote:> > Hello> > I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found that> the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B',> 'House C' and 'House A'.> > Will somebody please provide this information? Which> houses should be considered as 'House B', > 'House C' and 'House A'?> > thanks.> regards,> Amitabh.> > >

> > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger.http://messenger./

Guest guest

Dear Ash-

As per the lesson 4 of the KAS system, 2nd house is the house concerning marriage. Why is 7th house taken as the house of marriage (in the example)?

regards,

Amitabh.

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Amitabh,House B is the house under focus. For example if youare timing marriage then the house to time marriagefrom is 7th house. So you consider 7th house as B.We call 7th house as "House B". Now Karak sthan for Marriage is 8th from 7th house orHOUSE B and that is denoted by HOUSE A. So thatbecomes 2nd house.The result or phalit sthan is called HOUSE C and thatis 5th house from House B.House D and E are called Samrudhi sthan and areupchaya houses. House D is 10th house from House B soin our case for timing marriage House D would become4th house and House E is 6th from House B so that is12th house.So here I summarise.First find out the house or the event that you want totime. As per Vedic Astrolgy for each event there is aHouse. Choose that

house and call that HOUSE B.Now once HOUSE B is fixed... the event and House Bdepend on other houses which being A,C,D and E. TheseHouses are House A = 8th From reference of House B.House B = House under FocusHouse C = 5th From reference of House B.House D = 10th From reference of House B.House E = 6th From reference of House B.I hope the terminology is clear.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash--- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro wrote:> > Hello> > I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found that> the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B',> 'House C' and 'House A'.> > Will somebody please provide this information? Which> houses should be considered as 'House B', > 'House C' and 'House A'?> > thanks.> regards,> Amitabh.> > >

> > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger.http://messenger./

Guest guest

Dear Amitabh,

2nd House is House A or Karak or FK for marriage.

As per traditional arranged marraige, say 7th would be

for Marriage, but before that the Family or 2nd house

must approve.. So that is Karak...

Karak for any house is responsible for the Quantum of

House B... so its denoted as House A and that we

should study keenly....

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

--- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro wrote:

> Dear Ash-

>

> As per the lesson 4 of the KAS system, 2nd house is

> the house concerning marriage. Why is 7th house

> taken as the house of marriage (in the example)?

>

> regards,

> Amitabh.

>

>

> Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

> Dear Amitabh,

> House B is the house under focus. For example if

> you

> are timing marriage then the house to time marriage

> from is 7th house. So you consider 7th house as B.

> We call 7th house as " House B " .

>

> Now Karak sthan for Marriage is 8th from 7th house

> or

> HOUSE B and that is denoted by HOUSE A. So that

> becomes 2nd house.

>

> The result or phalit sthan is called HOUSE C and

> that

> is 5th house from House B.

>

> House D and E are called Samrudhi sthan and are

> upchaya houses. House D is 10th house from House B

> so

> in our case for timing marriage House D would become

> 4th house and House E is 6th from House B so that is

> 12th house.

>

> So here I summarise.

>

> First find out the house or the event that you want

> to

> time. As per Vedic Astrolgy for each event there is

> a

> House. Choose that house and call that HOUSE B.

>

> Now once HOUSE B is fixed... the event and House B

> depend on other houses which being A,C,D and E.

> These

> Houses are

>

> House A = 8th From reference of House B.

> House B = House under Focus

> House C = 5th From reference of House B.

> House D = 10th From reference of House B.

> House E = 6th From reference of House B.

>

> I hope the terminology is clear.

>

> Thanking you,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> --- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro

> wrote:

> >

> > Hello

> >

> > I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found

> that

> > the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B',

> > 'House C' and 'House A'.

> >

> > Will somebody please provide this information?

> Which

> > houses should be considered as 'House B',

> > 'House C' and 'House A'?

> >

> > thanks.

> > regards,

> > Amitabh.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger.

> http://messenger./

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Ash-

Thanks for the informatio.

regards,

Amitabh.

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Amitabh,2nd House is House A or Karak or FK for marriage.As per traditional arranged marraige, say 7th would befor Marriage, but before that the Family or 2nd housemust approve.. So that is Karak... Karak for any house is responsible for the Quantum ofHouse B... so its denoted as House A and that weshould study keenly....Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash--- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro wrote:> Dear Ash-> > As per the lesson 4 of the KAS system, 2nd house is> the house concerning marriage. Why is 7th house> taken as the house of marriage (in the example)?> > regards,> Amitabh.> > > Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:> Dear Amitabh,> House B is the house under focus. For

example if> you> are timing marriage then the house to time marriage> from is 7th house. So you consider 7th house as B.> We call 7th house as "House B". > > Now Karak sthan for Marriage is 8th from 7th house> or> HOUSE B and that is denoted by HOUSE A. So that> becomes 2nd house.> > The result or phalit sthan is called HOUSE C and> that> is 5th house from House B.> > House D and E are called Samrudhi sthan and are> upchaya houses. House D is 10th house from House B> so> in our case for timing marriage House D would become> 4th house and House E is 6th from House B so that is> 12th house.> > So here I summarise.> > First find out the house or the event that you want> to> time. As per Vedic Astrolgy for each event there is> a> House. Choose that house and

call that HOUSE B.> > Now once HOUSE B is fixed... the event and House B> depend on other houses which being A,C,D and E. > These> Houses are > > House A = 8th From reference of House B.> House B = House under Focus> House C = 5th From reference of House B.> House D = 10th From reference of House B.> House E = 6th From reference of House B.> > I hope the terminology is clear.> > Thanking you,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > --- Amitabh Choudhury <amitabh_astro> wrote:> > > > Hello> > > > I was reading the lessons from 1 to 8. I found> that> > the lesson 7 says 'House B'. What is 'House B',> > 'House C' and 'House A'.> > > > Will somebody please provide this information?> Which> > houses should be considered as 'House B', > >

'House C' and 'House A'?> > > > thanks.> > regards,> > Amitabh.> > > > > > > > > > > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger> > > > > > > > Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger.> http://messenger./ > >