IndiaDivine.org

possible to have children ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Margarita,

Thank you for this explanation. I just want to add that TOB of boy is correct (according to his sources). Couple have good marriage.

All the best,

Dadhi

> 6208 margarita lettens <dmlettens@s...>> Sun Feb 8, 2004 9:15am> Re: Re: possible to have children ?> > > Hello Ash,> You rightly pointed out the position of Jupiter in Libra and Venus in> Jyeshta. But I saw these positions only affecting her relationship, not> the fact of having children.> The position of Mars in the 9th house does not indicate being childless> per se. Mars is also rather neutral having only 4 bindus.> Pesonally, I see the male chart (if his TOB is right) more problematic> for having children. For the female 2 charts can work; the 5th and the> 11th. and both should indicate lack of children in a severe way.> I just wondered about Venus and Mars. Venus is karak for the 5th and> Mars karak for the 11th. They have 4:10 relationship both with 4 points;> how are they going to act ? Is this relationship significant in the> matter discussed ?> Best regards> Margarita