IndiaDivine.org

Points in the 10th - Krushnaji and Dadhi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji and Dadhi,

Saturn is the only planet that can give a 0 point to the place where it is situated in. No other planet can do that.

For that you check BAV of Saturn and you will find that Saturn does not give 1 bindu strength to the 1st house or indirectly it means that for the place where Sa is situated it does not give 1 bindu strength.

For the point 22 I will defer that to Krushnaji for further insight.

Krushnaji can you guide us on point 22.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Thank you Ash for (as always) nice explanation.

Another question, from basics (lesson 1). There, it is stated:

21. No planet can give zero points in the 11th house. (see Lesson 1 and the Ashtakavarga Tables)

22. Only Venus can give zero points in the 10th house, but in such cases, it is mostly spoiled. The 10th house is for authority and Work (Karma) Venus is the basic Karaka for the 7th and the 12th houses, which are mostly related to the opposite sex. If anybody is involved only in those activities, they may not be able to do anything in the life and will ignore his duties. So zero in 10th house due to Venus denotes that.

But, we see that it is only Saturn who does give zero points in the 10th house. Venus gives. Is there some mistake or my wrong perception ?

Thanking you,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Saturday, September 11, 2004 5:48 PM

Re: points Ju-Mo

Dear Dadhi,Good question. In Moons BAV From Jupiters natal position it will distribute moons points to 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th house.In Jupiters BAV From Moons natal position it will distribute Jupiters points to 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th house.It means Moon will make favourable with Jupiter if Moon is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th place from it.It means Juiter will make a favourable yog it its in 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th or 11th house from Moon.This gives the yogs. Like this we see all planets and then we derive the SAV.Now from the SAV we go one step forward and create the worksheet where we consider 4:10 relations, aspects on house, aspecting on planets, adjustment of 12th from B, LoD and LoE and planets in house D and E with greater than 4 bindus. Now Say Ju and Mo are in 1 : 7 position then there is opposition. If

both Ju and Mo have < 4 bindus then both will make each other strong. However if one of them is strong he will take off points of the other EXCEPT in case where Mo or Ju is LoD or LoE.So like this we consider all these factors unknowingly. Using KAS we do not have to worry of all yogas that deal with relative positioning like Gaj Kesari Yog, anapha, sunapha, kemaduru etc etc. All those get covered including their CONTRA's in SAV and then we use SAV as the base and derive the strength for each and every house.Yes, It is quite possible that some jyotish say that it might be good as both might be giving 1 bindu. But at the same time they are in 1:7. Say for Cancer lagna and if u are checking the relation between 1st and 9th house for blessing of guru or father then in that case the native's moon and guru will be in 1:7 so here he might not have the blessing of

father/guru.Also at the same time if both have more points in SAV i.e. not only moon and jupiter giving strength to each other as per moon and guru's bav but if u consider all planets and their position from other planets then if one of them say Jupiter gets more bindus i.e. > 4 bindu and Moon also gets more bindus then that will get considered in the worksheet.In KAS all this is considered and finally we derive the row 17 of the WS for each and every house.I hope this answers your question.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis@d...> wrote:> Dear Ash and members,> > I have seen your text on another conference and would like to ask you for further explanation.> > > > This means that that Moon distributes Gurus bindus by giving strength> > to 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th house from its

natal position.> > > > Maharishi Varharamira has allocated 5 bindus out of 56 total of Guru> > to Moon.> > > > If Jupiter is in any of these houses from Moon then its in a house> > where its getting 1 bindu strength. It could also mean its making a> > favourable yog.> > > Take 2nd case or Moons BAV and study how Jupiter distributes Moons> > points. Moon has been given a total of 49 points or bindus and> > Jupiter will distribute it to 7 houses.> > > > So in this case from natal Jupiters position 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th,> > 10th, 11th and 12th house get 1 bindu strength. Now if Moon is in> > any of the above houses from natal jupiter then it will make a> > favourable yog.> > > Is there any special, positive result when both Mo and Ju give each other a bindu?> > (That is

possible only in 2/12 relationship where Ju is in the 2nd house from Mo, and 7/7 relationship).> > Also, I heard from some jyotishi that 7/7 relationship (opposite) of Mo and Ju is best combination for Gajakeshari-yoga. Is this due to this fact?>

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages!

Dear Ash,

Regarding Point 22 check the following chart:

Lagna Aquarious,

Su in 4th, Mo in 5th, Ma in 10th, Me in 3rd, Ju in 10th, and Sa in 11th

Ve is last degree of Arises.

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Saturn is the only planet that can give a 0 point to the place where it is situated in. No other planet can do that.

For that you check BAV of Saturn and you will find that Saturn does not give 1 bindu strength to the 1st house or indirectly it means that for the place where Sa is situated it does not give 1 bindu strength.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

21. No planet can give zero points in the 11th house. (see Lesson 1 and the Ashtakavarga Tables)

22. Only Venus can give zero points in the 10th house, but in such cases, it is mostly spoiled. The 10th house is for authority and Work (Karma) Venus is the basic Karaka for the 7th and the 12th houses, which are mostly related to the opposite sex. If anybody is involved only in those activities, they may not be able to do anything in the life and will ignore his duties. So zero in 10th house due to Venus denotes that.

But, we see that it is only Saturn who does give zero points in the 10th house. Venus gives. Is there some mistake or my wrong perception ?

Thanking you,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Dear Dadhi,Good question. In Moons BAV From Jupiters natal position it will distribute moons points to 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th house.In Jupiters BAV From Moons natal position it will distribute Jupiters points to 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th house.It means Moon will make favourable with Jupiter if Moon is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th place from it.It means Juiter will make a favourable yog it its in 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th or 11th house from Moon.This gives the yogs. Like this we see all planets and then we derive the SAV.Now from the SAV we go one step forward and create the worksheet where we consider 4:10 relations, aspects on house, aspecting on planets, adjustment of 12th from B, LoD and LoE and planets in house D and E with greater than 4 bindus. Now Say Ju and Mo are in 1 : 7 position then there is opposition. If

both Ju and Mo have < 4 bindus then both will make each other strong. However if one of them is strong he will take off points of the other EXCEPT in case where Mo or Ju is LoD or LoE.So like this we consider all these factors unknowingly. Using KAS we do not have to worry of all yogas that deal with relative positioning like Gaj Kesari Yog, anapha, sunapha, kemaduru etc etc. All those get covered including their CONTRA's in SAV and then we use SAV as the base and derive the strength for each and every house.Yes, It is quite possible that some jyotish say that it might be good as both might be giving 1 bindu. But at the same time they are in 1:7. Say for Cancer lagna and if u are checking the relation between 1st and 9th house for blessing of guru or father then in that case the native's moon and guru will be in 1:7 so here he might not have the blessing of

father/guru.Also at the same time if both have more points in SAV i.e. not only moon and jupiter giving strength to each other as per moon and guru's bav but if u consider all planets and their position from other planets then if one of them say Jupiter gets more bindus i.e. > 4 bindu and Moon also gets more bindus then that will get considered in the worksheet.In KAS all this is considered and finally we derive the row 17 of the WS for each and every house.I hope this answers your question.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis@d...> wrote:> Dear Ash and members,> > I have seen your text on another conference and would like to ask you for further explanation.> > > > This means that that Moon distributes

Gurus bindus by giving strength> > to 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th house from its natal position.> > > > Maharishi Varharamira has allocated 5 bindus out of 56 total of Guru> > to Moon.> > > > If Jupiter is in any of these houses from Moon then its in a house> > where its getting 1 bindu strength. It could also mean its making a> > favourable yog.> > > Take 2nd case or Moons BAV and study how Jupiter distributes Moons> > points. Moon has been given a total of 49 points or bindus and> > Jupiter will distribute it to 7 houses.> > > > So in this case from natal Jupiters position 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th,> > 10th, 11th and 12th house get 1 bindu strength. Now if Moon is in> > any of the above houses from natal jupiter then it will make a> > favourable yog.> > > Is there any special,

positive result when both Mo and Ju give each other a bindu?> > (That is possible only in 2/12 relationship where Ju is in the 2nd house from Mo, and 7/7 relationship).> > Also, I heard from some jyotishi that 7/7 relationship (opposite) of Mo and Ju is best combination for Gajakeshari-yoga. Is this due to this fact?>

New and Improved Mail - Send 10MB messages! Regarding point 22

Dear Krushnaji,

I casted the Worksheet with the following parameters. When I keyed in Venus in Aries it gave me strength of 1 bindus for 10th house. However when venus moved to Taurus or 4th house it gave me strength of 0 for 10th house. If Venus is in first 10 deg in Taurus then it will be in Krittika. So spoilt further.

In this chart Mars is also giving a zero point to 12th house. Mars rules 10th and 3rd house.

10th house SAV points are also 26. So less than 28.

All the planets are strong for 12th house, 7th and 5th house. Lagna and 7th are in 6:8, Sun and 7th is in 1:7 and Moon and 7th is in 6:8. Lagna and 9th lords are also in 6:8.

If Jupiter is in 10th house and is between 10 and 13deg20 then even more spoilt.

Krushnaji just one more clarification, you have said in point 22 that only Venus can give 0 point for 10th house. How did you arrive at that ? Can't other planets give a zero point to 10th house ? Can you say a little bit more on this point.

Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ashkrushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote:

Dear Ash,

Lagna Aquarious,

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Thanking you,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

father/guru.Also at the same time if both have more points in SAV i.e. not only moon and jupiter giving strength to each other as per moon and guru's bav but if u consider all planets and their position from other planets then if one of them say Jupiter gets more bindus i.e. > 4 bindu and Moon also gets more bindus then that will get considered in the worksheet.In KAS all this is considered and finally we derive the row 17 of the WS for each and every house.I hope this answers your question.Thanking you,Cheers !!!Ash , "Dadhi" <denis@d...> wrote:> Dear Ash and members,> > I have seen your text on another conference and would like to ask you for further explanation.> > > > This means that that Moon distributes

Gurus bindus by giving strength> > to 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th house from its natal position.> > > > Maharishi Varharamira has allocated 5 bindus out of 56 total of Guru> > to Moon.> > > > If Jupiter is in any of these houses from Moon then its in a house> > where its getting 1 bindu strength. It could also mean its making a> > favourable yog.> > > Take 2nd case or Moons BAV and study how Jupiter distributes Moons> > points. Moon has been given a total of 49 points or bindus and> > Jupiter will distribute it to 7 houses.> > > > So in this case from natal Jupiters position 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th,> > 10th, 11th and 12th house get 1 bindu strength. Now if Moon is in> > any of the above houses from natal jupiter then it will make a> > favourable yog.> > > Is there any special,

positive result when both Mo and Ju give each other a bindu?> > (That is possible only in 2/12 relationship where Ju is in the 2nd house from Mo, and 7/7 relationship).> > Also, I heard from some jyotishi that 7/7 relationship (opposite) of Mo and Ju is best combination for Gajakeshari-yoga. Is this due to this fact?>

Dear Ash, and List members,

Venus can give Zero for the house 6th, 7th, 10th and 12th houses. It can never can give Zero for the place it is situated.

Sa only can give Zero for the place it is situated. perticularly 2nd, 5th, 7th, 8ym.9th,and 12th.

Similarly Su can give Zero for 1st, 5th,7th,8th,9th, houses

Mo can give Zero for 1st 2nd, 5th,7th, 8th,9th,12th

Ma can give Zero for 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th,9th,and 12th

Me can give Zero for 3rd,5th,7th,9th,and 12th

Ju can give Zero for 3rd, 8th, and 12th

This way planets can give Zero only for above houses. Except Sa no planet can give zero for the house it is situated.

In last mail I might have made mistake to give Aqua lagna this should be Capricorn. This is only a imaginery example.

Thanks

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Krushnaji,

I casted the Worksheet with the following parameters. When I keyed in Venus in Aries it gave me strength of 1 bindus for 10th house. However when venus moved to Taurus or 4th house it gave me strength of 0 for 10th house. If Venus is in first 10 deg in Taurus then it will be in Krittika. So spoilt further.

In this chart Mars is also giving a zero point to 12th house. Mars rules 10th and 3rd house.

All the planets are strong for 12th house, 7th and 5th house. Lagna and 7th are in 6:8, Sun and 7th is in 1:7 and Moon and 7th is in 6:8. Lagna and 9th lords are also in 6:8.

If Jupiter is in 10th house and is between 10 and 13deg20 then even more spoilt.

Krushnaji just one more clarification, you have said in point 22 that only Venus can give 0 point for 10th house. How did you arrive at that ? Can't other planets give a zero point to 10th house ? Can you say a little bit more on this point.

Dear Ash,

Lagna Aquarious,

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Thanking you,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Mail is new and improved - Check it out!

Dear Krushnaji,

Ah ha.. I got how u got Venus giving 0 to 10th house.

I checked how lagna distributed the points of planets and then everything co-incided with what you gave.

Similarly for all others you gave in this mail.

So Lagna distributes Venus points to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th and 11th house that leaves 6th, 7th, 10th and 12th house where it gets zero.

Now its clear.

Thank you,

Cheers !!!

Ashkrushna jugalkalani <krushanain wrote:

Dear Ash, and List members,

Venus can give Zero for the house 6th, 7th, 10th and 12th houses. It can never can give Zero for the place it is situated.

Sa only can give Zero for the place it is situated. perticularly 2nd, 5th, 7th, 8ym.9th,and 12th.

Similarly Su can give Zero for 1st, 5th,7th,8th,9th, houses

Mo can give Zero for 1st 2nd, 5th,7th, 8th,9th,12th

Ma can give Zero for 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th,9th,and 12th

Me can give Zero for 3rd,5th,7th,9th,and 12th

Ju can give Zero for 3rd, 8th, and 12th

This way planets can give Zero only for above houses. Except Sa no planet can give zero for the house it is situated.

In last mail I might have made mistake to give Aqua lagna this should be Capricorn. This is only a imaginery example.

Thanks

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Krushnaji,

Dear Ash,

Lagna Aquarious,

krushna

Ash Sam <ashsam73 wrote:

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Thanking you,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Respected Sir,

I am a new member. How ever The Lesson One has graphics done in a software not available with me. It appears corrupt. Can you please re-do it with the graphics pasted as DIB (divise independet bitmap) or jiff, jepg etc?

The lessons two onwards are ok

This is a tremendous effort to give crediblity to astrology, and I hope all astrologers will take your paddathi for predictions

Regards

Ravi

Shop for Back-to-School deals on Shopping.

Dear Ravi,

Welcome to the group.

You can also visit Donna's website and download the pdf version of

the lessons from there.

http://krushna.sageasita.com

Hope that helps,

Cheers !!!

Ash

, Ravi CR

<ravisbox2003> wrote:

>

> Respected Sir,