W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study

the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the

answers.

The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus

lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in

lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give

results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th

house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th

house and 11th house results being loD and loe.

If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first

6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the

same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising

will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of

aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors

of Shani makes a person brilliant.

Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to

Krushnaji.

Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for

all lagnas.

I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning

and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).

I hope that helps.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " Manu Batura "

<manubatura> wrote:

>

> Dear Ash, Krushnaji,

>

> I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements are

for

> Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants. Should

we

> cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the

> interpretations stay the same?

>

> Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna to

> lagna. I mean

> as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do we

> also do the same in KAS?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Manu

Dear Manu and Ash,

Thank you for disscusion on this lesson. It must be some higher inspiration that you write on this lesson, because I just wanted to do the same as Manu, and ask about further lessons regarding other ascendents.

But, before further lessons, I think some explanations are needed for lesson 29. For example, what is logic behind planet in different Navamsas with more points ? What is the result with less points ? If many planets are in the first house with high bindus, will each antar boost up 4th house ?

I can go on and on. I hope Krushna have some time for detail explanations or to give us some hints....

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:57 AM

Re: Doubt in lesson 29.

Dear Manu,W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the answers.The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th house and 11th house results being loD and loe. If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors of Shani makes a person brilliant. Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to Krushnaji.Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for all lagnas.I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).I hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ash

Dear Krushnaji, Dadhi and Manu,

Yes hopefully Krushnaji will give us more hints. Acutally be a very good exercise if we can write a similar lesson for each of the lagna. It will be an interesting exercise.

If we can get some hints from Krushnaji on how to proceed then we can take each lagna and write it up. I am sure that we all will learn a lot from that exercise.

Dadhi, about your point on having many planets in lagna with high bindus. If you notice in the worksheet we give 5 bindus to LoD and LoE as extra points to distinguish them from other planets and at the same time we also consider Planets in House D and E with more than 4 points and we also add their bindus. As per our laws, LoD and LoE and Planets in LoD and LoE become very eager to give results.

Now we need to see the strength of planet for all houses. So now all those planets will aspect 7th house with malefic dristi. The planets that are not LoD or LoE will reduce points for 7th house and if there is Sa, Ju and Ma then they will have 3 dristis each.

All this is covered in the worksheet so our final points that we get in row 17 gives us a good picture.

Even Rahu and Ketu in House D or E will become very eager to give results.

All this is for timing of event only.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Dear Manu and Ash,

Thank you for disscusion on this lesson. It must be some higher inspiration that you write on this lesson, because I just wanted to do the same as Manu, and ask about further lessons regarding other ascendents.

But, before further lessons, I think some explanations are needed for lesson 29. For example, what is logic behind planet in different Navamsas with more points ? What is the result with less points ? If many planets are in the first house with high bindus, will each antar boost up 4th house ?

I can go on and on. I hope Krushna have some time for detail explanations or to give us some hints....

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Dear Manu,W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the answers.The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th house and 11th house results being loD and loe. If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors of

Shani makes a person brilliant. Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to Krushnaji.Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for all lagnas.I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).I hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ash

vote. - Register online to vote today!

Dear Ash,

If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering, then 7 to 9

houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in D or E. 4 due to

lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be malefic or

benefic). Is that correct?

Regards,

Manu

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Manu,

> W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you

study

> the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the

> answers.

>

> The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus

> lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in

> lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give

> results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th

> house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th

> house and 11th house results being loD and loe.

>

> If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total

first

> 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the

> same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising

> will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa

of

> aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more

sectors

> of Shani makes a person brilliant.

>

> Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to

> Krushnaji.

>

> Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for

> all lagnas.

>

> I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still

learning

> and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).

>

> I hope that helps.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

>

> , " Manu Batura "

> <manubatura> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,

> >

> > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements are

> for

> > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants. Should

> we

> > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the

> > interpretations stay the same?

> >

> > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna to

> > lagna. I mean

> > as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do we

> > also do the same in KAS?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> > Manu

Dear Manu,

I am unable to follow your mail ?

Can you please re-explain this... I am unable to follow what is 7 to 9th house, placement in D and E and then aspect ?

What are you trying to see.. I am unable to grasp or follow?

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Manu Batura <manubatura wrote:

Dear Ash,If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering, then 7 to 9 houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in D or E. 4 due to lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be malefic or benefic). Is that correct?Regards,Manu , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Manu,> W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study > the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the > answers.> > The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus > lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in > lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give > results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th >

house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th > house and 11th house results being loD and loe. > > If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first > 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the > same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising > will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of > aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors > of Shani makes a person brilliant. > > Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to > Krushnaji.> > Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for > all lagnas.> > I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning > and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).> > I hope that helps.> >

Cheers !!!> Ash> > > > , "Manu Batura" > wrote:> > > > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,> > > > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements are > for > > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants. Should > we > > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the > > interpretations stay the same?> > > > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna to > > lagna. I mean> > as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do we > > also do the same in KAS?> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu

Dear Manu and Dadhi,

Lets take 1 example from the lesson.

Mercury in 4th house : Person lives in rented house ; has a good job. Ofcourse it reduces maritial happiness.

How do we come to these ?

1) For Aries lagna mercury is 3rd lord and 6th lord.

House and Happiness from home is 4th house. Mercury is 12th from B. 12th from B is not condusive to the result of 4th this we know.

Now Mercury has gone into lagna and it is with more points. So such planets are eager to give results in general case but here there is an exception that is also given in our laws.

If 12th from B goes to House D or E then it reduces the results of that house.

So here it may give a house but it may be rented.

2nd point. : The person has a good job.

Here 3rd lord and 6th lord is mercury. For 6th as B for job, 3rd house is LoD. At the same time Mercury has gone into Karak sthan with more points. LoD in House A with more points so it becomes even more eager to give good job in his antra.

3rd point : It reduces maritial happines.

Firstly its 6th lord. Secondly its with more points and in lagna aspecting 7th house with malefic dristi. So here it will reduce maritial happiness.

So Like this others points can be read in terms of ABCDE houses.

I am trying to write in short as I am busy with work.... this is how I started readig.. but I am still learning and hopefully Krushnaji can correct me if I am going wrong somewhere.

Like this try to read all other planets and results give. I agree I am not 100% clear on the navamsa part in reference to what Dadhi said and would love if Krushnaji whenever he can comment on the same and give us guidance.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dear Ash,If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering, then 7 to 9 houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in D or E. 4 due to lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be malefic or benefic). Is that correct?Regards,Manu , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Manu,> W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study > the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the > answers.> > The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus > lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in > lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give > results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th >

house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th > house and 11th house results being loD and loe. > > If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first > 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the > same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising > will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of > aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors > of Shani makes a person brilliant. > > Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to > Krushnaji.> > Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for > all lagnas.> > I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning > and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).> > I hope that helps.> >

Cheers !!!> Ash> > > > , "Manu Batura" > wrote:> > > > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,> > > > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements are > for > > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants. Should > we > > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the > > interpretations stay the same?> > > > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna to > > lagna. I mean> > as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do we > > also do the same in KAS?> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu

Yes, I quicky went through the lesson again and the portion on navamsa is not given for mercury, jupiter, saturn. I may have overlooked some other planet.

It will be nice to get those also from Krushnaji so that we get some more clarity.

Also you have a good point about planet with less points how will they act.

Further guidance will be much appreciated.

Cheers !!!

AshDadhi <denis wrote:

Dear Manu and Ash,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Dear Manu,W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the answers.The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th house and 11th house results being loD and loe. If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors of

Shani makes a person brilliant. Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to Krushnaji.Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for all lagnas.I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).I hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ash

Dear Ash,

I used the following logic.

Any planet other than sun or moon (I did not consider ra ke) is lord

of 2 houses. Each of those 2 houses can be D or E. Hence there can be

4 B houses. The planet can be placed in D or E. Hence 2 B houses by

placement. And the planet can aspect 1 house if it is ve or me and 3

houses if it is sa ju or ma. Hence we get a total of 7 houses or 9

houses as B. Some houses from these may be the same B house, so the

actual number may be less.

Kindly let me know if my understanding is incorrect particularly for

the aspects part. My understanding was that aspects do not give

results. Say Ju aspects a particularly malefically, still we cannot

say that Ju antra will be bad. He have to use the strength sheet too

see if jupiter can give result or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, Ash <ashsam73>

wrote:

> Dear Manu,

> I am unable to follow your mail ?

> Can you please re-explain this... I am unable to follow what is 7

to 9th house, placement in D and E and then aspect ?

> What are you trying to see.. I am unable to grasp or follow?

> Thanks,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> Manu Batura <manubatura> wrote:

>

>

> Dear Ash,

>

> If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering, then 7 to 9

> houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in D or E. 4 due

to

> lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be malefic or

> benefic). Is that correct?

>

> Regards,

> Manu

>

>

> , " ashsam73 "

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Manu,

> > W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you

> study

> > the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of

the

> > answers.

> >

> > The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus

> > lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in

> > lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give

> > results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect

7th

> > house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th

> > house and 11th house results being loD and loe.

> >

> > If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total

> first

> > 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at

the

> > same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa

rising

> > will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa

> of

> > aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more

> sectors

> > of Shani makes a person brilliant.

> >

> > Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to

> > Krushnaji.

> >

> > Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and

for

> > all lagnas.

> >

> > I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still

> learning

> > and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).

> >

> > I hope that helps.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Manu Batura "

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,

> > >

> > > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements

are

> > for

> > > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants.

Should

> > we

> > > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the

> > > interpretations stay the same?

> > >

> > > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna

to

> > > lagna. I mean

> > > as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do

we

> > > also do the same in KAS?

> > >

> > > Thanks & Regards,

> > > Manu

>

Dear Manu,

Let me give by example.

Lets continue with our old example. Mercury in lagna for Aries lagna with more points.

Here Mercury is in lagna with > 4 bindsu so eager to give result for 4th and 8th.

Mercury rules 3rd and 6th. So its eager to give results for 6th, 10th, 9th and 1st.

So mercury will be eager to give results for 1st,4th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th house.

Now Mercury will aspect 7th house with malefic dristi. This part will be covered in worksheet.

As per our law, Mercury will not give result for 7th house as it aspects House B. For 7th as B, mercury is not LoD or LoE so it will not give results on its own.

All this is already considered in Worksheet.

Planets that rule House D or E are given extra 5 poitns.

Planets in House D or E with > 4 bindus their points are added in the worksheet as well.

I hope its clear now.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dear Ash,I used the following logic.Any planet other than sun or moon (I did not consider ra ke) is lord of 2 houses. Each of those 2 houses can be D or E. Hence there can be 4 B houses. The planet can be placed in D or E. Hence 2 B houses by placement. And the planet can aspect 1 house if it is ve or me and 3 houses if it is sa ju or ma. Hence we get a total of 7 houses or 9 houses as B. Some houses from these may be the same B house, so the actual number may be less. Kindly let me know if my understanding is incorrect particularly for the aspects part. My understanding was that aspects do not give results. Say Ju aspects a particularly malefically, still we cannot say that Ju antra will be bad. He have to use the strength sheet too see if jupiter can give result or not.Thanks &

Regards,Manu , Ash wrote:> Dear Manu,> I am unable to follow your mail ?> Can you please re-explain this... I am unable to follow what is 7 to 9th house, placement in D and E and then aspect ?> What are you trying to see.. I am unable to grasp or follow?> Thanks,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > Manu Batura wrote:> > > Dear Ash,> > If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering, then 7 to 9 > houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in D or E. 4 due to > lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be malefic or > benefic). Is that correct?> > Regards,> Manu> > > , "ashsam73" > wrote:> > > > Dear Manu,> > W.r.t your question on finding

results for other houses, if you > study > > the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the > > answers.> > > > The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus > > lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in > > lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give > > results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th > > house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th > > house and 11th house results being loD and loe. > > > > If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total > first > > 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the > > same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising > > will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa >

of > > aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more > sectors > > of Shani makes a person brilliant. > > > > Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to > > Krushnaji.> > > > Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for > > all lagnas.> > > > I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still > learning > > and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).> > > > I hope that helps.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > > > , "Manu Batura" > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,> > > > > > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that the statements are > > for

> > > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other ascendants. Should > > we > > > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna changes and will the > > > interpretations stay the same?> > > > > > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features change from lagna to > > > lagna. I mean> > > as vedic astrology characterises people as per their lagna, do we > > > also do the same in KAS?> > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > Manu> > > > > > > >

Dear Ash,

Maybe I can follow your explanation if you kindly explain why Mercury has gone into the lagna (suddenly) ???

It is stated that Me is in Cancer or 4th house. For Mercury in the 1st, results are already given.

Regarding:

Mercury in 4th house: Person lives in a rented house;

Your explanation is right Ash... Me is 3rd lord in 4th house.

has a good job.

I can add here that 6th lord has high points (if we asuume that Me has high bindus)

Of course, it reduces the marital happiness.

Because 12th lord from 7th (Me) is in house D.

All the best,

Dadhi

-

Ash

Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:50 PM

Re: Re: Doubt in lesson 29.

Dear Manu and Dadhi,

Lets take 1 example from the lesson.

Mercury in 4th house : Person lives in rented house ; has a good job. Ofcourse it reduces maritial happiness.

How do we come to these ?

1) For Aries lagna mercury is 3rd lord and 6th lord.

House and Happiness from home is 4th house. Mercury is 12th from B. 12th from B is not condusive to the result of 4th this we know.

Now Mercury has gone into lagna and it is with more points. So such planets are eager to give results in general case but here there is an exception that is also given in our laws.

If 12th from B goes to House D or E then it reduces the results of that house.

So here it may give a house but it may be rented.

2nd point. : The person has a good job.

Here 3rd lord and 6th lord is mercury. For 6th as B for job, 3rd house is LoD. At the same time Mercury has gone into Karak sthan with more points. LoD in House A with more points so it becomes even more eager to give good job in his antra.

3rd point : It reduces maritial happines.

Firstly its 6th lord. Secondly its with more points and in lagna aspecting 7th house with malefic dristi. So here it will reduce maritial happiness.

So Like this others points can be read in terms of ABCDE houses.

I am trying to write in short as I am busy with work.... this is how I started readig.. but I am still learning and hopefully Krushnaji can correct me if I am going wrong somewhere.

Like this try to read all other planets and results give. I agree I am not 100% clear on the navamsa part in reference to what Dadhi said and would love if Krushnaji whenever he can comment on the same and give us guidance.

Cheers !!!

Ash

> Dadhi, about your point on having many planets in lagna with high bindus.> If you notice in the worksheet we give 5 bindus to LoD and LoE as extra> points to distinguish them from other planets and at the same time we also> consider Planets in House D and E with more than 4 points and we also add> their bindus. As per our laws, LoD and LoE and Planets in LoD and LoE> become very eager to give results.>

Dear Ash,

There is good reason why I asked about many planets in the first house with high bindus. Not all of them can be LoD or LoE.

It is stated in lesson that Sun and Moon (with high points) in lagna boost up 4th house results.

Here it is:

-----------

"As it is placed in House D when the focus turns to the 4th house, in the sub period of the Sun, the native will purchase some landed property, will receive happiness from the family, good enjoyments and bed comforts. "

In the Aries ascendant with more points, it gives happiness and mental peace. Moon is the lord of the 4th place, and the 1st house is house D when the focus goes to the 4th , so it gives land, buildings and brings happiness to the family life.

-----------

It is stated clearly that both Su and Mo are in house of D.

But, that would be also for other planets in lagna.

For Mars, there is no such result. Maybe, because it is LoB and LoA. I do not know.

For Mercury it is stated:

---------

Mercury, lord of the 3rd house in the 1st house, with more points, can give the results of the 8th and the 4th house. Some hereditary property can be gained in its sub period.

---------

For Me we can say that it is there, because it will give positive results for the 4th house.

For Ju - no good/bad results mentioned for the 4th.

For Ve: : "If with more points, person will have landed property. " So, for Venus there are some good results connected with the 4th.

For Sa - no good/bad results mentioned for the 4th.

-----------

Now, it is clear from other lessons that planets with high bindus give results for 4th and 8th houses from their placement. So, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn should be also able to do it. Isn't it? But here it is not so. Why?

I can only notice that Ju, Sa and Ma are LoE, LoA and LoD respectively. If this is some kind of rule, then we can easily try with Taurus and othere lagnas. We should wait for Krushna's answers, because this can be speculative, also..:)

All the best,

Dadhi

Ash

Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:28 PM

Yes hopefully Krushnaji will give us more hints. Acutally be a very good exercise if we can write a similar lesson for each of the lagna. It will be an interesting exercise.

If we can get some hints from Krushnaji on how to proceed then we can take each lagna and write it up. I am sure that we all will learn a lot from that exercise.

Dadhi, about your point on having many planets in lagna with high bindus. If you notice in the worksheet we give 5 bindus to LoD and LoE as extra points to distinguish them from other planets and at the same time we also consider Planets in House D and E with more than 4 points and we also add their bindus. As per our laws, LoD and LoE and Planets in LoD and LoE become very eager to give results.

Now we need to see the strength of planet for all houses. So now all those planets will aspect 7th house with malefic dristi. The planets that are not LoD or LoE will reduce points for 7th house and if there is Sa, Ju and Ma then they will have 3 dristis each.

All this is covered in the worksheet so our final points that we get in row 17 gives us a good picture.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Dear Manu and Ash,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Dear Manu,W.r.t your question on finding results for other houses, if you study the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u will get most of the answers.The results are for plantes with more points in a house. Taurus lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would means 4th lord in lagna with more points. So such a sun will become eager to give results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun will aspect 7th house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so its good for 7th house and 11th house results being loD and loe. If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20 so in total first 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and aquarius) at the same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20 then navamsa rising will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it will be in navamsa of aquarius. With our laws we know that Sun/moon/lagna in more sectors of Shani makes a person brilliant. Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer that part to Krushnaji.Like this you can think for all planets in particular house and for all lagnas.I hope that this gives you some guidance and like I am still learning and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other lagnas too :).I hope that helps.Cheers !!!Ash

Dear Dadhi,

Yes, in haste I made an error. I am sorry I was writing the mail during my lunch break. So pardon me.

Let me try again. When planets are in House D or E with more than 4 bindus they become eager to give results.

Planets with more points are eager to give results of 4th and 8th house from their position because for 4th house the planet with high points goes into House D and for 8th house from position it becomes in House E with more points. So that is the reason.

Then we also must keep other laws in mind like 12th from B placed in House D or E reduce results.

Here for Sa we must be more careful as 2 contiguious houses are owned by Sa.

For Moon with Aries lagna and if Moon is placed in Aries and in lagna with more points then this moon will

1) Be eager to give resut for 4th and 8th house i.e. for 4th house lagna is House D and moon is now placed in House D with more points. For 8th house lagna is house E so Moon gets placed in House E with more bindus.

2) Moon rules 4th house so 4th house is House D for 7th house and House E for 11th house. So again this Moon is eager to give results for 7th and 11th house.

Similarly Sun. Sun if placed in Aries in lagna will be eager to give results for

1) 4th and 8th house as its placed in House D and E with more points

2) Sun rules 5th house so 5th house is LoD for 8th house and LoE for 12th. So it will be eager to give results for the same.

Jupiter in 4th house is in its unccha sthan. Jupiter with more bindus will be eager to give results for 7th house and 11th house. Jupier rules 9th house house so it will be eager to give results for 12th and 4th house and Jupiter rules 12th house and so it will be eager to give results for 3rd and 7th.

Mars in 4th house will aspect 7th house. Here it is in House D with 4 points so it will be eager to give results. It is also placed in his neecha sthan. So MArs in 4th house with more pointsn will be eager to give results for 7th and 11th due to it being placed in House D or E with more points. Mars owns 1st and 8th house so its eager to give results for 4th and 8th and 11th and 3rd house.

For Saturn we have to be more careful. Saturn rules 2 adjacent houses.

Now Saturn placed in 4th house with more points is eager to give results for 4th and 11th house due to Sa being placed in House D or E with more points. Here Sa will aspect 10th house, 6th house and 1st house. For 1st house Sa is LoD, For 6th house Sa is LoE so Sa we will not consider the malefic dristi, but for 10th house Sa will reduce the power by sending malefic bindus. This part will be covered in the worksheet.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

> Dadhi, about your point on having many planets in lagna with high bindus.> If you notice in the worksheet we give 5 bindus to LoD and LoE as extra> points to distinguish them from other planets and at the same time we also> consider Planets in House D and E with more than 4 points and we also add> their bindus. As per our laws, LoD and LoE and Planets in LoD and LoE> become very eager to give results.>

Dear Ash,

There is good reason why I asked about many planets in the first house with high bindus. Not all of them can be LoD or LoE.

It is stated in lesson that Sun and Moon (with high points) in lagna boost up 4th house results.

Here it is:

-----------

"As it is placed in House D when the focus turns to the 4th house, in the sub period of the Sun, the native will purchase some landed property, will receive happiness from the family, good enjoyments and bed comforts. "

In the Aries ascendant with more points, it gives happiness and mental peace. Moon is the lord of the 4th place, and the 1st house is house D when the focus goes to the 4th , so it gives land, buildings and brings happiness to the family life.

-----------

It is stated clearly that both Su and Mo are in house of D.

But, that would be also for other planets in lagna.

For Mars, there is no such result. Maybe, because it is LoB and LoA. I do not know.

For Mercury it is stated:

---------

Mercury, lord of the 3rd house in the 1st house, with more points, can give the results of the 8th and the 4th house. Some hereditary property can be gained in its sub period.

---------

For Me we can say that it is there, because it will give positive results for the 4th house.

For Ju - no good/bad results mentioned for the 4th.

For Ve: : "If with more points, person will have landed property. " So, for Venus there are some good results connected with the 4th.

For Sa - no good/bad results mentioned for the 4th.

-----------

Now, it is clear from other lessons that planets with high bindus give results for 4th and 8th houses from their placement. So, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn should be also able to do it. Isn't it? But here it is not so. Why?

I can only notice that Ju, Sa and Ma are LoE, LoA and LoD respectively. If this is some kind of rule, then we can easily try with Taurus and othere lagnas. We should wait for Krushna's answers, because this can be speculative, also..:)

All the best,

Dadhi

Ash

Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:28 PM

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dadhi <denis wrote:

Dear Manu and Ash,

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Dear Dadhi,

Yes you are right in your explanation. My appologies for saying that

mercury was in lagna. Its in the 4th house and what you have written

is proper.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " Dadhi " <denis@d...>

wrote:

> Dear Ash,

>

> Maybe I can follow your explanation if you kindly explain why

Mercury has gone into the lagna (suddenly) ???

>

> It is stated that Me is in Cancer or 4th house. For Mercury in the

1st, results are already given.

>

> Regarding:

>

> Mercury in 4th house: Person lives in a rented house;

>

> Your explanation is right Ash... Me is 3rd lord in 4th house.

>

> has a good job.

>

> I can add here that 6th lord has high points (if we asuume that Me

has high bindus)

>

> Of course, it reduces the marital happiness.

>

> Because 12th lord from 7th (Me) is in house D.

>

>

> All the best,

> Dadhi

>

> -

> Ash

>

> Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:50 PM

> Re: Re: Doubt in lesson 29.

>

>

> Dear Manu and Dadhi,

>

> Lets take 1 example from the lesson.

>

> Mercury in 4th house : Person lives in rented house ; has a good

job. Ofcourse it reduces maritial happiness.

>

>

> How do we come to these ?

>

> 1) For Aries lagna mercury is 3rd lord and 6th lord.

>

> House and Happiness from home is 4th house. Mercury is 12th from

B. 12th from B is not condusive to the result of 4th this we know.

>

> Now Mercury has gone into lagna and it is with more points. So

such planets are eager to give results in general case but here there

is an exception that is also given in our laws.

>

> If 12th from B goes to House D or E then it reduces the results

of that house.

>

> So here it may give a house but it may be rented.

>

>

> 2nd point. : The person has a good job.

>

> Here 3rd lord and 6th lord is mercury. For 6th as B for job, 3rd

house is LoD. At the same time Mercury has gone into Karak sthan

with more points. LoD in House A with more points so it becomes even

more eager to give good job in his antra.

>

> 3rd point : It reduces maritial happines.

>

> Firstly its 6th lord. Secondly its with more points and in lagna

aspecting 7th house with malefic dristi. So here it will reduce

maritial happiness.

>

> So Like this others points can be read in terms of ABCDE houses.

>

> I am trying to write in short as I am busy with work.... this is

how I started readig.. but I am still learning and hopefully

Krushnaji can correct me if I am going wrong somewhere.

>

> Like this try to read all other planets and results give. I

agree I am not 100% clear on the navamsa part in reference to what

Dadhi said and would love if Krushnaji whenever he can comment on the

same and give us guidance.

>

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash