Sa gave a zero is 9th.

I was wondering what shall be the effect when other planets transit

such houses. For example, when Mo transits 8th house. Also, let's say

if Ra transits such an 8th house where moon gives a zero, would there

be worries?

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

Dear Krushnaji and Manu,

I am giving u my understanding and I hope I have understood this right. I hope Krushnaji can correct me if I have misunderstood any portion.

What is the lagna. I cannot make out the house ruled by Sa, Mo and Ma.

Sa and Ma are malefics. Think about what is happening when say Sa or Ma transit a house where there is zero point by Moon.

It means that Moon is having 0 strength in the 8th house i.e the contribution of Moon is 0 or it is having no say. So now assume bullies like Sa and Ma (who are natural malefics) transit a house where the planet is having no say they will bully it.

Now say Moon rules 6th house so assume lagna is Aquarius. So when Sa / Ma tr's over 8th house then the native will face problems due to karaktwa ruled by that house. So here 6th house is A for 11th. So you can say the native will experience some problems for 11th house and Moon in NK for 9th house also. So we can say that problems will come from 11th and 4th.

For place where Sa is giving 0 it means that Sa+Ju points will become less than 8 that is 1 part (Sa rules 10th and 11th house so karaktwa for 3rd and 4th). Then you can check the houses ruled by Sa in the natal chart in short find out the FK. Say Aqua lagna so Sa rules 12th and 1st house so here it holds karaktwa for 6th and 5th. So you can say the reason will be due to 3,4,5 and 6th house.

Now as per your mail 2 contigious houses are having 0 points it means that for 5 years when Sa transits the house the native might face problems.

Try this on several charts and let me know your observations.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Manu Batura <manubatura wrote:

Dear Ash, Krushnaji,I had a query regarding transits. We say that a zero in a house by any planet indicates a lack of something related to the house. Also transit of malefics like Saturn over the house also give problems related to the house signification.I came across a chart in which:Ma gave a zero is 8th.Mo gave a zero is 8th.Sa gave a zero is 9th.I was wondering what shall be the effect when other planets transit such houses. For example, when Mo transits 8th house. Also, let's say if Ra transits such an 8th house where moon gives a zero, would there be worries? Thanks & Regards,Manu