IndiaDivine.org

chart of Rahul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ash wrote:

> Dear Manu, Dadhi and list members,> > This is a very interesting chart. We should discuss it.

OK. Let's do it.

-------

Rahul wrote:

> According to my computer generated horoscope, the strength of my 11th> house(ashtakVargo) is more in comparing to strength of other houses> (which indicates Comforts, Cash in-flow and friends), but in fact> this is not true in my case(I don't have a single friend even, cash

To analyze 11th house is not so simple. Gains and friends are shown by 11th. Yes, you have many bindus there from Lagna and Moon, but also too many bindus in 12th from Su.

However, one should se entire chart + Navamsha to come to some conclusion. Then, WS should be studied as well as present Dasha/Antar.

Just fyi, you may go back on this list and see text about chart of my friend who has all planets in the first house and nodes in 1st and 7th. He has 54 bindus in 11th from lagna, Moon and Sun. So, one would expect that he swims in cash. However, he strugles all his life. He has an old car, low-pay job, lives in rented apartment, problems of all kinds...

> in flow is not good etc.). Is there any chance of getting a wrong> report. Is there any chance of getting a wrong report,because of> wrong birth time in some minutes. The Birth time may be Plus or Minus> 5 minutes. Please Help me.

Plus/Minus 5 minutes will not change your lagna in Rashi chart.

All the best,

Dadhi

-

ashsam73

Thursday, November 04, 2004 1:09 PM

Re: Mr. Manu Ashtakvarga Report

Dear Manu, Dadhi and list members, This is a very interesting chart. We should discuss it.I have casted the chart using the time given by the native.If Rahul can provide more detail regarding line of work, any love relationships, previous marriages, degree it will help in analysis.Cheers !!!Ash , "Rahul" <astro_ra> wrote:> > Dear Mr. Manu,> > At the outset thanks you for your interest. Sir the > > Lattitude is : 18.46 N> > Longitude is :84.05 E.> > It is in India and hence timezone is +5.30Hrs and No Day light saving > time.> Thanking you again,> > Regards> Rahul>