IndiaDivine.org

Symmetry in Chart - 6th house and 12th house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Krushnaji,

Pranam,

I was just going through this post of yours and I wanted to ask you for inputs.

As we know the chart is symmetrical. 3rd for mother - 9th is for father. Lagna is self - 7th house is that of partner, 11th is self earned income, 5th is earnings through speculation, 2nd is self earned wealth - 8th is inheritance, 3rd is parakram hard work - 9th is luck fortune, 4th home - 10th is authority.

That brings me to 6th and 12th. 6th is the most malefic house then it must mean that 12th is the most benefic house the house of Moksha.

6th lord is most malefic then it should mean that 12th lord is most benefic.

a) When 6th lords is with less points in a house then it sends benefic dristi to house it aspects but WE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS BENEFIC DRISTI in our calculations and in the worksheet.

b) When power is gained from 6th lord is also apparent power and we make proper adjustment.

c) Also the House where 6th lord is place gets spoilt (exception of 1st and 9th)

d) Planets placed in 6th house are also treated as they are in a black hole.

Now what happens if 12th lord is situated in a House with more points.

Example : Say 12th lord is situated in 8th house with 6 bindus and say that is Mars.

So here as per the laws given

1) 12th lord will enhance the house it is placed in. So in this case Mars being placed in 8th house will enhance 8th house.

2) Any planets placed in 12th house then the house ruled by them will get enhanced.

What about dristi of the 12th lord ?

Just as we DO NOT consider BENEFIC DRISTI OF 6TH LORD, Should we also NOT consider MALEFIC DRISTI OF 12TH LORD.

In short, 6th lords is bad for the house it is placed in and the house it aspects so the reverse should be true for 12th lord i.e. it should enhance the house it is placed in AND its dristi should also be benefic (despite it being placed in a house with more points).

Can you please give us some guidance.

Thanking you,

Cheers !!!

Ash

ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

, "krushanain" wrote:Dear Margarita,Yes perticularly for marriage, lords of trik stan if aspecting 2nd house, can make more chances for multiple marriages or extra marrital relations. This is one of the cause. but only this alone can not give such results. Regarding 6th lord we know, it is hazzardious for marriage. So its aspect on 2nd house can give multiple marriages or extra relations. 12th house is known as house of moksha, or happiness and comphort. If any planet is situated in 12th house, means the result of the house own by the planet situated in 12th is enhanced. Similarly the result of the house where 12th lord is situated is enhanced. The effect of 12th lord on 2nd house is reverse of 6th lord. it may give more happiness from the company of opposite

sex. Where as 6th lord reduces it. 8th lord is 7th house from 2nd. So lord of 8th is enemy to 2nd house.In other fields effect of trik stan is observed from div charts. if lord of any house is situated in trik stan in perticular div chart, indicating the result for that house, it will reduce the result.krushna , margarita lettens wrote:> Respected Krushna,> Going through old mails I found something which is not very clear and > would appreciate if you could comment on this matter.> One of the rules of multiple marriage is when lord of trik stan aspect > the 2nd house. This is completeely logical because the 2nd is house A > for marriage.> But in another mail, not related to marriage, I read that trik houses or > lords of these houses should only be seen in the div charts. So I > wanted some

clarification of those trik lords/houses and if they are > also valid for rasi.> Best regards> Margarita--- End forwarded message ---

Check out the new Front Page. www.