IndiaDivine.org

When will the event (income)happen?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh,

Say "Walking to Work" is an event. When a malefic planet transits a house with 0 points then on that day you will wake up in the morning with a cold and maybe due to a lot of work u will walk to work and it will be raining hard. In both cases you will "Walk to work" i.e the event will happen but instead of a bright and sunny day, u are walking in heavy rain. In short environment is not condusive.

Dadhi and Manu had done good analysis on the chart Rahul gave on the list along with his marriage. Please do through that. So many quesitons were raised and answered. All very good questions on jobs, delays etc.

So many other charts have been solved and most of them blindly with predictions given for future and when the event happened at the given time the same people have been kind enough to come back and validate the event and give their charts to the list so that it can be studied. Many job analysis with changes in position, authority, job itself, income etc have been studied. Try to solve those and try to see the reason. Most charts a lot of pain has been taken to verify the birth time by matching events. So atleast we know that data is of good quality.

I go back to the lessons so many times to try to understand the depth of each law.

Solve more and more charts and things will start to become more and more clear. I myself am a student and am just sharing whatever little I know.

So please post charts with job details if u would like to study charts. The more one practices the more concepts will get cleared. I shall try my best to share whatever little knowledge I have but there is no substitue for practice.

So many people might want to learn about careers, jobs, promotions, finance etc so your questions and analysis will help all.

In short the system and technique is same for solving all events. So if u get the technique right i.e. if u can solve any event then u can apply the same principles of KAS to all events of a persons life. Be it so marriage, job, children, authority, education, health, legal cases etc etc etc. Same principles are repeated again and again.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

"Rajesh M. Kumaria" <rajeshkumaria2000 wrote:

Dear AshThanks for going thru my mail and trying to undersatnd it..well yu are right I was getting confused regarding timing issues and environment. Well the environment was very serious during mars in virgo period but i amanged to execute all necesary job functions/objectives etc., Now I will appreciate if you can throw some more light on two steps which you have mentioned..."2) Compute the delay for the event. 3) Find the antra with the help of WS where the event can happen after the delay period."How do we know all the factors which can cause delay? So far I understand that if the 12th lord from B i.e., 5th house is not involved and the current planet(whose antardasa is running) has more than 12 points for 6th house, than there is good chance of getting a job. But if Saturn is aspecting Houses A, B and C than

there can be delays from Ist sector to Second Sector or Second Sector to Third sector depending upon which planet's antaradasa is running i.e., say jupiter gives result in first sector but Saturn can delay ito second sector due to its aspects. WHat are the other factors which can cause delay? Ofcourse if planet has less than 12 points for 6th house than there is delay involved due to planet itself and malefics transitting a house where another planet has zero causes additional delay(my case).Also what are the factors which will help to get a job? I know this has been discussed before in various emails by you, but we do not have a systemized lesson on job search issues...that's why conusions arise from time to time...thanks for your patience in going thru my mails..rajesh. , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Rajesh and Group members,>

> I read your mail a couple of times to understand it.> I think you are combining the transits with timing of event. Maybe > you can tell me if that is what you are doing because I could not > clearly make out.> > Let me try to explain again using your example of Timing of Job which > I had done blindly to demonstrate this.> > When one is timing an event to say "When will I get job", "When will > I get married" etc and things like that then you follow the system > given in the lessons. > > 1) Study the chart.> 2) Compute the delay for the event. > 3) Find the antra with the help of WS where the event can happen > after the delay period.> 4) After u located the proper antra, split it into 3 equal sectors.> 5) Find or identify which sector the event will fall in.> 6) Narrow the event in the sector using suns transit. Event will >

happen when sun transits powerful significators as per the WS.> > This is for all events. This is how u find the TIMING OF EVENT. > Here only TRANSIT we are using is SUNS transit to pin point the event > in the proper sector. Sun is the boss of all planets.> > EVENT : I used this to COMPUTE THE TIMING WHEN U WOULD GET A JOB. So > you got the job as per given time.> > -------------------------------> > Now, other transits like transit of Shani+Guru, Transit of natural > malefics through a house with 0 points in SAV etc are NOT USED FOR > TIMING OF EVENT. They show the Environment, IF I MAY CALL IT THAT. > > ENVIRONMENT : YOU GOT JOB AS PER ANTRA, SECTOR, SUNS TRANSIT. BUT > HOW WAS THE ENVIRONMENT ? Shani + Guru points show something, > Transit of Mars (natural malefic) over your 8th house where Sa is the >

planet that has no power. Shani is Karak for 6th and 5th house. 5th > is house of crown and 6th is for job. This will GIVE THE > ENVIRONMENT. Now Also check recently in the past 2-3 months also > Mars transitted your 8th house.. its right now in Sagittarius.... so > this will show u your environment just in the past couple of months, > but this time its with Venus antrar Dasha running. Prior it was Ketu > and Ketu was powerful for giving u timing of job and which it did.> > So please understand this difference.> > OVERALL HOW IS YOUR ENVIRONMENT DURING THE PERIOD, HOW OPTIMISTIC U > ARE FEELING ETC ETC> --------------------------------> > Computation of Daily points, the trend, daily transit points < 197, > daily transit points > 197, trend of points i.e. upward trend or > downword trend etc ARE NOT USED FOR

TIMING OF EVENT. They show the > environment. > > NOW SAY U GOT A JOB, AND SHANI + GURU POINTS ARE < 8, AND SAY POINTS > IN THE WS ARE HIGH FOR 3RD, 10TH AND LOW FOR 7TH AND 12TH, THE > TRANSIT OF SUN IS OVER SIGN/NAK SAY HAVE LOW POITNS FOR 7TH HOUSE AND > 10TH HOUSE AND "THE POINTS ARE NOW < 197" AND "MARS IS TRANSITTING > OVER A HOUSE WITH 0 POINTS".> > WHAT DO U THINK THE PERSON WILL BE GOING THORUGH ?> > 1) HE HAS A JOB (MD/ANTRA/SECTOR/SUNS TRANSIT)> 2) HE IS VERY BUSY> 3) ENVIRONMENT BECOMES LESS CONDUSIVE, MAYBE HE GETS LESS SUPPORT, > MAYBE HIS TEAM MEMBERS FALL SICK AND THEIR WORK GETS PILED UP ON HIS > PLATE, MAYBE THE COMPANY'S WORKERS GO ON STRIKE AND PEOPLE HAVE TO DO > DOUBLE SHIFTS ETC ETC.. ANY NUMBER OF THINGS. BUT FROM THE POINTS IT > IS SHOWING SUN IS TRANSITTING A HOUSE WHERE 7TH HOUSE POINTS AND 12TH >

HOUSE PONINTS ARE LESS AND 12TH HOUSE POINTS AND 7TH HOUSE POINTS IN > THE WS ARE LOW AND AT THE SAME TIME 10TH AND 3RD HOUSE ARE HIGH.....> 4) DAILY POINTS TREND SHOW THAT POINTS ARE SAY < 197 AND DOWN WORD > TREND, AND THIS GIVES AN INDICATION THAT THINGS ARE GOING GO GET EVEN > MORE BUSIER... HOWEVER IF THE DOWNWORD TREND IS REACHED AND THERE IS > UPWORD TREND BUT POINTS ARE STILL LESS THAN 197 THEN MAYBE THINGS ARE > LOOKING UP... HOWEVER STILL TENSED (POINTS STILL LESS THAN 197).> > AGAIN this is giving THE SITUATION. > > BUT IF U NOTICE , POINT NUMBER 1 IS USED TO "TIME JOB".> > Please go through this and try to grasp it.> > Now In your case there is a 0 in 8th house so it will tend to delay > the event overall. > > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > > ----------------> > > > >

, "Rajesh M. Kumaria" > wrote:> > > > Dear Ash> > THanks again for clarifications..so the zero of Saturn in Virgo is > > causing all the delays and the zero rule applies to natural malefic > > transits only and the planet causing zero affects the areas for > which > > it is karak...Mars was in Virgo last year from 9/17/2004 to > > 10/31/2004..i was working in that contract job which eventually ran > > out of money on 9/30/2004 and resulting in rather premature job > > closing, which was originally supposed to go until Nov 20004 time > > frame..it was over in october itself even before Mars completed its > > trasnit in Virgo. Saturn is karak for 6th and 5th houses i.e., so > > Mars transit resulted in problems related to service..OK i think i >

> got your point here. Hope I am right? Also Sun was in Virgo during > > the same very time frame. Will natural benefics also cause delays > > when they trasnit the house with a zero?> > Thanks> > Rajesh.> > > > , "ashsam73" > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > There is 1 zero in the 8th house i.e Shani is having 0 power in > the > > > 8th house.> > > When natural malefics transit over a house where any planet has 0 > > > power means it can show its maleficiance as that planet that is > > > having 0 power cant do anything to oppose it for obvious reasons.> > > In your case Shani is the planet that is having 0 power in the > > 8th. > > > So please check when Mars who is a natural malefic

transitted > your > > > 8th house so it would cause problems and the cause of the problem > > can > > > be seen from the house that Shani is Karak for. > > > Please share your experience of the time frame when Mars > transitted > > > your 8th house. > > > It will become clear.> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , "Rajesh M. > > Kumaria" > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Ash> > > > I appreciate all your clarifications and keep learning new > things > > > > each time. So many thanks for that, however I am very confused > > for > > > > last few days..Even after looking at all spreadsheets for my > > case, > > > I > >

> > am not able to find the zeros of Venus for Virgo(8th house) and > > > Mars > > > > for Virgo in my Rashi chart AShtkavarga..infact all i see is > one > > > big > > > > zero for Saturn related to Virgo in my chart. Are you referring > > to > > > > this very saturn's zero only or are you referring to three > > > indvidual > > > > zeros for Venus, Mars and Saturn? Is it necessary for each > > > > planetto have a zero for Virgo or simply Saturn's zero is > enough > > to > > > > create all the delays?> > > > > > > > Also what role does Samdharmi play under such a scenario? May > be > > I > > > am > > > > missing something critical here? Please paste your summary > > > > spreadhseet and then the picture

will be clear, whenever you > get > > > > time/whenever convenient to you.> > > > Thanks for all the support> > > > Rajesh.> > > > > > > > , Ash > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > > Mahadasha does not obstruct or anything like that. Mahadasha > > > shows > > > > karakatwa i.e say in your case Sa MD is running and Sa rules > 1st > > > and > > > > 12th. So its Karak for 6th and 5th. So all events in MD of Sa > > > will > > > > be linked to 6th and 5th. > > > > > One of the reasons why i said seeing your ponts of Ve in 6th > > with > > > > low points and in Sa MD, I told you to take care of your >

health. > > > > > > > > > > Actually in an old email I had given more details w.r.t > > placement > > > > of Venus and what will get activated. It must be in the > archives > > > in > > > > some reply... check that also.> > > > > > > > > > Yes, I am glad u are looking at venus in a holistic way i.e. > > > > studying it from all angles and its effect on all 12 houses. > You > > > see > > > > that 6th, 10th and 3rd have low points and just some time back > > Mars > > > > transitted your 8th house with 0 points. If you can find that > > > period > > > > and compare with facts you will notice that you might have gone > > > > through a difficult period during that time... i.e. Mars > transit > >

> over > > > > Virgo. Again Sa is giving 0 points and Sa is rules 1st and > 12th > > > > house so its karak for 6th and 5th so more problems coming to > say > > > > Health (MD is also Sa) and also 5th house house of crown. 6th > > house > > > > is also for Jobs. Verify that period and if u so like u can > > > comment > > > > on it. > > > > > Venus is in House D for 7th so eager to give results of 7th. > > 7th > > > > is also dincharya. AGain MD is SA so 6th house related so u > can > > > say > > > > Day to Day activities with flavour for work. > > > > > > > > > > Ve has less points for 3rd, 6th and 10th. Again parakram, > > > > health/job, authority are areas where u will need more effort. > 1 > >

> > zero again enhacing delay. Yes, so I said 2nd sector things > will > > > > ease up as u are still i the delay period.> > > > > > > > > > Now u noticed that 11th points are high and so is 2nd house > > > > points. 12th house points are also 19 so again expenses are > > > > triggering but > 12 means better results. 4th house points are > > > also > > > > 25 so again maybe expenses to buy some house or car or some > > asset. > > > > 2nd house is going up again so again like gain of wealth. 3rd > > > house > > > > ponits are low so u must keep your cool and maintain your > > > temerament > > > > and try not to loose your cool. Like this u can see.> > > > > > > > > > Now I had asked u if u were doing contract, and u can see

why > I > > > > asked u that. 6th house points are low and 10th house also and > > > 11th > > > > is high and 3rd is low.. so its showing multiple jobs or > > different > > > > bosses or place of work even. So either some problems due to > > your > > > > temperament or something might cause some issues for that u may > > > > leave. So I said put more effort in finding job in 1st > sector. > > > > > > > > > > Now 10th points are 11 and 11th is 26 so more income as > > compared > > > to > > > > effort. Might get less authority during this antra or lack of > > > > happiness .. so if u get a lower authority job compared to what > u > > > > were doing but good returns... > > > > > > > > >

> Yes, you are on the right track and more and more practice > will > > > > make u perfect.> > > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > > Cheers !!!> > > > > Ash> > > > >