IndiaDivine.org

From Bala- Analysis for marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ,Bala Ji and list members,

Namaste to all,

Many many tanks to Dear Ash for posting me your collections. I do not understand which chart you are talking about . I am refering the chart posted earlier viz.DOB 06/05/1976 tob 10:34 AM and POB Tezpur (Assam), India.

Here in this chart I have focussed 7th house as house B .Ketu/Rahu is running at present. Rahu is in 4th house which is house D .This house is aspected by Sun(LoA),Venus (LoD) ,Jup (Lord of 12th from house B ) and Ketu MD lord.

since Sun is having 6 bindus so its 7th aspect on house D will be malefic but Sun is LoA so what will be its effect on house D. Jup with 4 bindus is aspecting house A (5th aspect) and house D (7th aspect). Since jup is 12th lord from house B , is it conducive to give result of House B . Rahu is in the nak of venus and jup.so Rahu is SD to these planets.

2. My clarification regarding my question posted in the last posting remained without clarification. I asked that if any planet is occupant of house A B or C why it is not considered for strengthening the house where it is situated as against the aspect of planets to these houses. If a planet is aspecting house A then it attains the point of aspecting planet depending upon the bindus more or less than 4 points. On the other hand if any planet occupy these houses then the point of its occupant is not considered, why? In practical the effect of occupied planet should have more.

3. Mars from lagna with 4 points aspects house D and house B . What will be the role of Mars for the result of B when there is no dasa running for this planet ?

Ramesh Mishraashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Ramesh,1) For the house that Jupiter and Mars is placed in a) Jupiter will always aspect House C (5th aspect) [House C is 5th house from House B]b) Mars will always aspet House A (8th aspect) [House A is 8th house from House B].You must have heard that as per VA (AV is part of VA) that Jupiter spoils the house it is placed in ... as per KAS we say that planets aspecting House A,B,C do not give their results however their samdharmis will give.2) We also consider the exceptions to this when we say that if a planet is LoD or LoE then its aspect wont be bad.Assume this Scenario : Say Jupiter is placed in 7th house with 6 bindus and lagna is Virgo. So Guru is placed in Pisces. Here as per rule 1, Jupiter aspects House C so it will aspect House C with -6 bindus.However,

if u study closely, you will see that Jupiter rules 4th house which is House D. So here despite the aspect on House C, Jupiter will be eager to give result.This is considered automatically in the Worksheet. Similarly for virgo lagna, Consider 11th house as B. Here Jupiter is aspecing House B. However Jupiter is also LoE so itself can give result and its aspect cant be malefic on 11th house or House B.So here we have covered the exception also.I think this part is also given in lesson.Observe the worksheet and see. 4) Other planets Ve, Mo, Su, Me have only 1 dristi i..e 7th dristi so they will not aspect House A,C,D or E.Think over this.Cheers !!!Ash , ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002> wrote:> Hi Bala, Good Wishes,> Unless I find myself fully satisfied I am not going to>

leave my study.This is my motto. Of course I may need> help from you people like You, Ash and Donna Ji.> I have many doubts that is to be clarified such as> aspects of planets on houses A B and C.While> considering the basic strength of planets ,krushnaji> has given the system of sight of planets on houses A B> and C. But what happens on the strength of planets> when any planet is the occupant of these houses.This> is not considered. See if I aspect you from a quite> distance its effect will be less as compare to if I am> closer to you or rather alongwith you.It is very clear> that this needs clarification. What do you say?> Thanks and regards.> Ramesh Mishra> > > > > --- bala sosale <bsosale> wrote: > > Dear Ramesh,> > > > Hope you are well.> > > >

How is your study on KAS is going?> > Next week I will be little bit free at work and> > will send you the email> > about my thoughts on the chart you were looking> > for Marriage.> > > > Over the months, I have collected some of the old> > archived mails from the group for> > my study. I am attaching those with this email.> > > > Take care> > Bala> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'>> Dear Manu and Dadhi,> > > > Lets take 1 example from the lesson.>

> > > Mercury in 4th house : Person lives in rented house> > ; has a good job. Ofcourse it reduces maritial> > happiness.> > > > > > How do we come to these ?> > > > 1) For Aries lagna mercury is 3rd lord and 6th lord.> > > > House and Happiness from home is 4th house. Mercury> > is 12th from B. 12th from B is not condusive to the> > result of 4th this we know.> > > > Now Mercury has gone into lagna and it is with more> > points. So such planets are eager to give results> > in general case but here there is an exception that> > is also given in our laws. > > > > If 12th from B goes to House D or E then it reduces> > the results of that house.> > > > So here it may give a

house but it may be rented. > > > > > > 2nd point. : The person has a good job.> > > > Here 3rd lord and 6th lord is mercury. For 6th as B> > for job, 3rd house is LoD. At the same time Mercury> > has gone into Karak sthan with more points. LoD in> > House A with more points so it becomes even more> > eager to give good job in his antra.> > > > 3rd point : It reduces maritial happines.> > > > Firstly its 6th lord. Secondly its with more points> > and in lagna aspecting 7th house with malefic> > dristi. So here it will reduce maritial happiness. > > > > So Like this others points can be read in terms of> > ABCDE houses.> > > > I am trying to write in short as I am busy with> > work.... this is

how I started readig.. but I am> > still learning and hopefully Krushnaji can correct> > me if I am going wrong somewhere.> > > > Like this try to read all other planets and results> > give. I agree I am not 100% clear on the navamsa> > part in reference to what Dadhi said and would love> > if Krushnaji whenever he can comment on the same and> > give us guidance.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > > > Manu Batura <manubatura> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Ash,> > > > If it was not Sun or Moon that we were considering,> > then 7 to 9 > > houses results can take place. 2 due to placement in> > D or E. 4 due to > > lordship of D or E. 1 to 3 due to aspects (can be> > malefic or > > benefic). Is that

correct?> > > > Regards,> > Manu> > > > > > ,> > "ashsam73" > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Manu,> > > W.r.t your question on finding results for other> > houses, if you > > study > > > the lesson think in terms of house ABCDE and u> > will get most of the > > > answers.> > > > > > The results are for plantes with more points in a> > house. Taurus > > > lagna with Sun in lagna with more points would> > means 4th lord in > > > lagna with more points. So such a sun will become> > eager to give > > > results for 4th house and 8th house. Here also Sun> > will aspect 7th > > > house but its aspect cant be taken as malefic so> > its good for 7th

> > > house and 11th house results being loD and loe. > > > > > > If Sun is in the first 3deg20 and then next 3deg20> > so in total > > first > > > 6deg40 then its in navamsa of Shani (capricorn and> > aquarius) at the > > > same time if the rising degree is first 3deg20> > then navamsa rising > > > will be capricorn and from 3deg20 to 6deg40 it> > will be in navamsa > > of > > > aquarius. With our laws we know that> > Sun/moon/lagna in more > > sectors > > > of Shani makes a person brilliant. > > > > > > Regarding the Vedic Astrology portion I will defer> > that part to > > > Krushnaji.> > > > > > Like this you can think for all planets in> > particular house and for > > > all lagnas.> > >

> > > I hope that this gives you some guidance and like> > I am still > > learning > > > and trying to undertand lesson 29 and for other> > lagnas too :).> > > > > > I hope that helps.> > > > > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > > > > > > > ,> > "Manu Batura" > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > Dear Ash, Krushnaji,> > > > > > > > I have a doubt in lesson 29. It is stated that> > the statements are > > > for > > > > Aries ascendant. How do we interpret for other> > ascendants. Should > > > we > > > > cyclically rotate the houses as the lagna> > changes and will the > > > > interpretations

stay the same?> > > > > > > > Do the degrees (qualitative) of the features> > change from lagna to > > > > lagna. I mean> > > > as vedic astrology characterises people as per> > their lagna, do we > > > > also do the same in KAS?> > > > > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Manu> > > > > > Career change> > > > Respected Guru's and learned students,> > > I am a new student and find this sight> > informative. My question is> > > that career related. I left my job on May 28, 2004> > to pursue a> > sales> > > job. I am not happy with my decision and am> > wondering if I will> > find> > > a suitable job in the near future. I am including> > my chart below> > for> >

> your reference. Any feed back would be much> > appreciated.> > >> > > Warm Regards,> > > Debbie> > >> > > Natal Chart> > >> > > November 18, 1963> > > Time: 10:33:00> > > Time Zone: 8:00:00 (West of GMT)> > > Place: 121 W 29' 36", 38 N 34' 54"> > > Sacramento, California, USA> > > Altitude: 20.00 meters> > >> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Shobhana - Nija Karthika> > > Tithi: Sukla Tritiya (Ma) (75.48% left)> > > Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)> > > Nakshatra: Jyeshtha (Me) (5.27% left)> > > Yoga: Sukarman (Ma)> > > Karana: Taitula (Me)> > > Hora Lord: Mars (5 min sign: Ge)> > > === message truncated ===> Dear Krushna, Ash and> members,> > I would like to present one interesting chart:

Male,> > 23.09.2003. / 21:03 / 16 E 00, 45 N 50 / +1> > > > As you see, the boy is still very small, but has the> > Down Syndrom. I tried to analyse some doshas in his> > chart according to KAS. Many doshas are present, but> > I tried to focus on his intelligence and> > personality. Please correct me if something is> > wrong.> > > > > > 1. worksheet points for planets are mostly quite> > LOW. Except for 2nd and 7th house, most of the> > planets do not cooperate so much for other houses.> > It seems that he will not have a normal life.> > > > 2. he is born in Ketu Dasha, indicating some> > suffering due to previous karma. The following> > Dashas are also not so good.> > > > 3. Lagna lord is debilitated and in the sign with> > lowest points (SAV)

together with Su who has less> > than average bindus (BAV).> > > > 4. there is no DBCE ascending order from any house.> > > > 5. Saturn is very malefic, because of his aspect on> > Ju, Me and Mo (Shani has 5 bindus).> > Saturn aspect on Mo (mind; communication abilities> > as 3rd lord), Ju (karaka for lagna, as 8th lord)> > and Me (lord of 2nd and 5th, speach and> > inteligence).> > > > 6. Aditionally, 12th lord Ma (5 bindus in BAV) also> > badly aspects Ju, Me and Mo ... and Mars also> > aspects Su (lord of the 4th and karaka for 9th> > house) and Ve. > > > > > > If my attempt is right, his intelligence and future> > are not so bright. The boy is the son of my friend.> > Naturally, he is worried about the future of his> > son. What do you

all think, is there any possibility> > for some kind of normal life, in some period of time> > (Dasha) ?> > > > OTOH, it seems that the boy could be an intelligent> > one. He has Lg and Mo in three sectors of Shani and> > maybe, he should be encouraged to learn something.> > Any suggestions?> > > > All the best,> > Dadhi> > > > > > Dear Krushnaji, Dadhi and list members,> > > > I did some research on the web w.r.t. down syndrome.> > Its a genetic> > disorder and do with chromosome abnormality.> > I do not have much knowledge in the field of medical> > astrology.> > Maybe others who have more knowledge can comment on> > the same.> > > > Maybe Krushnaji can shed some light and give some> > guidance on how are> > genetic

abnormalities seen or studied.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > Hello Dadhi,> > Thank you for the chart.> > We did similar chart on down's syndrome and Krushna> > gave a mail about> > it dated on 6th january 2002, I'm sure you can study> > the chart i> > posted and his answer.> > I have no time to go into the chart right now but at> > first sight 3th> > lord is in the 4th house and moon is in nakshatra of> > ketu.> > Relationship between 1st and 5th lords are 2:12.> > These are factors> > that indicate "mentally retarded child".> > I hope this helps you on the way. I will study this> > chart and make> > the worksheet when i have some free moment.> > Thanks and best regards> > Margarita> > > > > > Dear Margarita and

Dadhi,> > Thanks Margarita that was a good lead. I went> > through the post given> > by Krushnaji.> > > > I noticed the following things.> > > > 1) Venus is in 12th from its own house> > 2) 12th from 4th house is in 4th house> > 3) 1 zero due to Moon in 5th house. Moon> > incidentlally rules 3rd> > house who holds karaktwas for 8th house.> > 4) Points in the WS for 6th house are all very low.> > Even Ju and Moon> > who are LoD and LoE have less points. So recovery> > from illness might> > be more difficult.> > 5) As per your direction and Krushnajis mail, 3rd> > lord is in 4th so> > reducing 4th house happiness, Lord of 5th house goes> > into 12th from> > 5th i.e. 4th house so reduces 5th house happiness> > and also coupled> > with that 5th has a zero given

by moon (karak for> > 8th).> > 6) Overall all points in WS are weak for pretty much> > all the houses> > and by all planets.> > 7) Points in 2nd in WS are stronger so the child may> > get support from> > family.> > 8) Moon is in nak of Ketu.> > 9) 6th lord is in 5th house and samdharmi to sun,> > moon, mercury> > aspecting Mars in navamsa.> > 10) Mars overall strength of Mars is weak for each> > and every house in> > WS so again he is NK for lagna and weak again.> > 11) Sa is in 2nd house with more points and Me i.e.> > 2nd lord is SD to> > Venus, Moon and Jupiter so in antra of all these> > planets there will> > be lot of stress and worries.> > > > These were some points that I could see.> > > > Will wait for Margaritas response.> > > >

Thanks for posting the chart.> > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > > Hello Ash,> > Thanks for the input. Here I just tried to point out> > some> > configurations that indicate a mentally retarded> > person and these> > factors should always be checked before analysing> > any chart because> > usually people don't mention these states and we can> > be led on the> > wrong track. Down's syndrome is not an illness; it's> > just another way> > of "being" so I don't think factors about illness or> > recovery should> > be checked.> > One other thing Krushna mentioned I think is that in> > the father's> > chart Saturn probably is in the 10th house, but I'm> > not 100% sure of> > that. Dadhi you could check that because it's your> > friend's child.> >

Best regards> > Margarita> > > > > One other thing Krushna mentioned I think is that> > in the father's> > > chart Saturn probably is in the 10th house, but> > I'm not 100% sure of> > > that. Dadhi you could check that because it's your> > friend's child.> > > > Father's data: 04 Feb 1962 / 07:25 AM / 16E00, 45N50> > / +1 (see chart below). Saturn is not in 10th house.> > All planets are in the 1st house (!?)....> > > > > > > > > > Dear Ash, Margarita, Dadhi, and List members,> > For Male chart refer the navmansha chart, Sa is in> > 10th.> > Navamansha and Rashi chart have equal status. (take> > birth time 7:15)> > In Female chart 11th house should also be refered> > for Child birth.> > In female chart Mars

is in 8th house and Rahu is in> > 11th. This> > combination indicates cesarean, and more pron for a> > mentally retarded> > child. (Sag lg)> > krushna> > > > Dear Krushna,> > Thank you for this nice points. I have one dilemma> > regarding mother. It seems to me strange that she> > got > === message truncated ===> > > > > > > > > > > Thanks Ash,> > > > Ash, I was also thinking about the Mo and Sa in 7th> > together> > scenario. Why does this combination delay marriage?> > Is there an explanation wrt points?> > > > One thing is sure the combination gives less AV> > points to 7th house,> > only 6 if we do not consider the other planets.> > > > However, this cannot be the only reason,

since there> > are many more> > combinations of mo and sa too that give low points> > to hs7.> > > > For example, mo in asc and sa in 6th give only 5> > points.> > > > It seems like an 8 dimensional clock (disregarding> > ra and ke)!> > with 12^8 combinations (actually not quite since me> > and ve can't go> > away from su that much). But then we have> > divisionals too. Great! :)> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > Manu> > > > > > > > > > > > ,> > "ashsam73"> > <ashsam73> wrote:> > > Dear Manu,> > > Its the other way. First you see the chart and see> > happiness is it> > > promised in the chart. If there are indications of> > say

multiple> > > marriages or a seperation then in such cases> > either marriage will> > be> > > in lowest significator and will break in highest> > significator or> > LoD> > > or LoE.> > >> > > Worksheet give u strength of planet for all> > houses. When the event> > > will happen in lowest points from WS or LoD or LoE> > from WS or> > highest> > > points from WS is our choice based on what we> > first judge from a> > > chart.> > >> > > So use the worksheet to see overall results and to> > time but that is> > > the last step. First u have to study the chart and> > then use> > > Worksheet to time.> > >> > > Now quality of event is different from timing.> > >> > > You can time a

marriage i.e. from worksheet. Say> > you see that a> > > chart has problems but still there are no laws> > fitting for a No> > > Marriage scenario. Then in that case marriage will> > take place. So> > > that is timing of event. So if someone asks u.> > .when will I get> > > married you can use the worksheet to time it maybe> > in the weakest> > > significator.> > >> > > Now quality of marriage is differnt issue.> > Problems may start to> > > creep in when planets with more points come up and> > about and when> > LoD> > > or LoE or planets in House D or E come then such> > things will get> > > enhanced and it MAY break if such things are seen.> > That is also> > > timing of an event.> > >> > > Similarly for Job, see the

nature of person, his> > intellegence,> > > capability first, see his lagna points, and also> > see where lagna> > lord> > > is, 6th lord is.. if say lagna lord is in 12th> > then status of Karak> > > of A for job is weakened. Such things show us> > something. At the> > > same time see if Moon is with Rahu then it can> > show something about> > > natore of the person .. see lagna lord in relation> > to say 9th lord> > or> > > 11th lord for boss or friends if they are in 5:9> > then its nice> > person> > > is friendly can get along if in 6:8 then it can> > show some issues...> > > now at the same time say lagna points are over 40> > then person can> > be> > > very adamenet or sensitive and may break or leave> > job etc

etc....> > >> > > So we need to see all things together. Think over> > this.> > >> > > Thanking you,> > > Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > >> > >> > > ,> > "Manu Batura"> > > <manubatura> wrote:> > > > Dear Ash,> > > >> > > > Thanks for your reply.> > > >> > > > I have one more query. It is dealing with> > quality of events.> > > >> > > > Now the lessons state that the quality of the> > event and timing of> > > the> > > > event are two different things and should not be> > mixed together.> > > >> > > > We also find that when the event takes place in> > the significator>

> > > having lowest points the results are bad.> > > >> > > > So, can we apply this rule that when the karaka> > is spoilt and> > their> > > > are other indications too the the results will> > be spoilt then we> > > can> > > > use the lowest significator to time events.> > > >> > > > In this case, we shall be using the quality of> > the event to time> > > the> > > > event but that may be the correct thing to do.> > > >> > > > Will this be the appropriate thing to do?> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Manu> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ,> > "ashsam73"> > > > <ashsam73>

wrote:> > > > > Dear Krushnaji and Manu,> > > > >> > > > > Yes, I also feel the same and agree with all> > your findings.> > > > >> > > > > Mars is LoE and its in 11th from 12th house so> > in upchaya and> > > also> > > > > its in 6th from 5th house. So again 5th and> > 12th house gain> > > > status.> > > > > Yes its with Venus who is 6th lord and 11th> > lord and loosing> > > status> > > > > for 11th house. About 2nd sector is also what> > I think. So I> > > agree> > > > > with your findings.> > > > >> > > > > Now I would like to confirm IF Moon will not> > give results.> > > > >> > > > > Moon its with 12 points so it can go

either> > way. Studying> > Status> > > > of> > > > > Moon, Moon is in Krishna Pax and in 12th from> > 8th. So again> > > > loosing> > > > > status.> > > > >> > > === message truncated === > > ______________________> India Matrimony: Find your life partner online> Go to: http://.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.