IndiaDivine.org

Case Study of Male Native involved in various problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh,

Here is my analysis.

Constructed a house : Shani/Guru.

Shani is NK for 4th house. Guru is LoD and its placed in House D with 6 bindus. Its in upachaya and it has 24 points for the 4th house which is the highest. So its quite clear.

Rajesh, can you find out if the house is on the natives name or its in joint with his wife. In that case I think both the charts should be seen i.e. wifes and husbands. It will be good if you can get that information and if its joint then also get the natives wifes chart or the charts of all the partners involved.

Now this is where I feel that we need to see all 12 houses together. See Guru's points for 5th house. Its -10. Its also showing that 2nd house has 2 points in WS. 6th house is also low. At the same time 11th house points are high showing good income. So 2nd how is low points, 11th house is high and 12th house has 1 point. At the same time 4th house is triggering and 5th is having -10. So think of how Guru is going to act. Here wealth might be invested to get a house. Same time income is good and expenses is negative i.e. more income than expenses. 5th house is for easy money (7th from 11th). Here it having powre of -10. So again showiing some risks taken or gambled and problems. So its not a good time to gamble with money. At that time again Shani and Guru points were 11 and dropping to 8. Still its borderline so the native will manage.

After Jupiter is over, Mahadasha changes. Differnet karaktwa is triggered. Krushnaji had given us in some mail explaining how when one Karaktwa ends and other starts it could show some major life changing events.

Mercury Mahadasha starts after. Mercury has less points for 11th as compared to 12th house. Guru and Shani points are now less than 8. So again reeling under pressures of debts and a hostile environment. The native is not optimistic about things. Again studying the inherent nature especially with Guru in lagna and 6th lord in 10th, moon in scorpio etc etc as per previous mail, the person. the native will find it harder to fight his inherent nature.

Now as per your question about next antra. Once Ketu starts which is SD to Venus and after that its Venus, observe venus's points for 8th and 12th house.

Court cases is from 6th house and result from 12th. Refer to Lesson 4 and see the results what 8th house shows. From 8th house can show defeat, insult , sorrows, scandal, bribes, obstacles, misery etc etc. 12th house can show expenses, comforts, loss, misery etc. Both these houses have less points i.e. less than 12. When at the same time Shani and Guru points are less than 8 then more and more effect.

I will leave it at that and will observe. If the native can keep us informed it will be good learning.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

"Rajesh M. Kumaria" <rajeshkumaria2000 wrote:

Dear AshMany Thanks for your detailed analysis... I will study it gradually and try to understand it. So in the ultimate conclusion, will he win all the court cases ?..Also his wife had written that he constructed a house during last 4 years and even the contractor took away huge amount of money(in lakhs) and the electrical wiring/components of the house caught fire, so he could not even complete the construction and could not generate any potential money from rent etc., How do we such a thing in the chart?Thanks for your time..Rajesh. , Ash wrote:> Dear Rajesh,> I had typed this part but somehow got deleted from the mail. I am sure you must have seend this too. > DBCE points from lagna are rising. 12th lord is in lagna. As per the laws, the

results of the 1st house are enhanced. 9th lord is in 12th house. So results of 9th house is enhanced. Guru is in lagna and it has 6 bindus. The effect of that is given in the lessons. lagna/sun/moon are falling in more sectors of ma, me and su in navamsa, drekkhana and trishhansa. Lagna has 28 bindus. Mars is aspecting Moon. Moon is in scorpio so the native might speak harshly. He may also not like injustice or might not tollerate injustice or if his name is spoilt. 6th lord is in 10th house, again he might be allergic to authority and might not like being told what to do. The native may have good personalily. Might have an air of egositic nature. Might keep himself first before others. These are overall things about nature in general. The line of his work should be linked to 10th lords from lagna/sun/moon falling in which navamsa. Here 10th from lagna is mercury and mercury is in> navamsa of mars. 10th from Sun is sun

and sun is in navamsa of Sun. 10th lord from moon is jupiter and jupiter falls in navama of mercury. So his line of work must be linked to Mars, Sun and Mercury. Again DBCE points are rising so he must have a good personality. > Overall from WS, 10th house has less points for Sun, Mars and Jupiter. So these antras there might be some issues with authority or change. > > Cheers !!!> Ash> > Ash wrote:> Dear Rajesh,> > A very nice attempt. > > 1) Marriage : delayed marriage. Delay due to Sa. Ju aspects Sa from lagna and moderates delay at the same time Ju aspects 7th house so causing delay. Degree of Sa is 13.26. So when delay period is over Ve antra is running. Ve is 6th lord and 11th lord. It has 15 points in WS for 7th. It also has good points for mostly all houses. So itself can give marriage. So it matches as you have rightly pointed out.

> > 2) August 1978 completed his post graduate. Jupiter/Venus antra. Venus has 30 points for 9th house which is the highest. So again its in line.> > 3) First promotion : 1984. Jupiter/Rahu. Rahu is SD to Venus. Venus has good points for 10th, 6th and 11th house. Venus is LoE for 1st house and placed in House D for 1st. So eager to give results for 1st house. > > 4) 2nd promotion : May 86. Shani/Shani. Shani is 2nd lord. So worries in this antra. At the same time its LoE for 10th house. So eager to give authority and 11th house points are more than 11th and 12th is less than 11th. So good savings, authority and it also has 23 points for 6th house. So agian good for job. The points of 10th house. Sa is also LoD for 6th house as B. So eager to give authority and Job. > > 5) Went abroad in June/1995 : Sa/Mo. Moon is eager to give results for 8th and 11th being lod and loe. it has low

points for 9th house (12th from 10th). Its showing a change in job with low points in 6th house and 9th house. The native changed his country (change in location ) for authority. > > 6) Returned to india Oct/1998 - Sa/Ra. Ra is SD to Venus. Again good for job. > > 7) Again Rahu is SD to 6th lord and 11th lord. 6th is not condusive to 7th. 11th is LoC. Here Rahu may give temporary seperation in Sa antra. Sa is Karak for 7th. So events in Sa antra will be related to 7th house. > > 8) Promotion to senior position 1999 : Again Sa/Ra antra. Ra is SD to Venus. So far its been venus antra that has given good breaks and promotions for job. Its quite apparent from WS the power of Venus for 6th, 11th, 10th, 1st (6th lord has 34 highest points for 1st. The native will over come his enemies).> > 9) Kids birth conception of 1st kid Feb 1980 conception time : low points in 5th house. Not

getting any proper reasoning.> > 2nd kids birth conception : May 1985 : Sa/Sa : Shani antra has 24 points for 5th and is LoD for 5th. So in line.> > 10) Sa/Ju antra was difficult. Ju has -10 points for 5th house. Not good for gambling. Good income is there however ju has less points for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th and 12th. Its quite apparent it will be difficult period. > > 11) Next antra running now is Me/Me. Mahadasha has changed. Me is Karak for 12th, 3rd, 11th and 8th. 11th points are less than 12th. Shani and Guru points is 7. Me is in house E for 6th as B which is also for litigation and court cases. Me is SD to Mars who is 12th from 6th. > > 12) Sade Sati is covered indirectly. Sade Sati is nothing but Sa's transit over 12th from Moon, over moon and 2nd from Moon. If Sa in its SAV has mroe than 2 points in those places i.e. 12th, 1st and 2nd from Moon then effects are

less. We are studying Ju+Sa's points also so if its more than 8 then again effects are compensated. We also study Sa and Ma's transit over a house with 0 points. Like this we are covering everything in a very methodical and scientific way with concrete reasoning. each and every planet is considered and that is the power of Ashtakvarg. There is such a deep meaning to study Ju and Sa's points and what it means to have the points more than 8. Please think over it and study I think you will get the answer. > Its important to have Sa+Ju's points to be more than 8 for repaying loans. > > 13) Now in Me's antra there is expense that is indicated. 12th hosue points is 13. At the same time 2nd house points are 22 and 6th is 21. So the native will have expenses but to generate wealth and pay off loans. Here Sa and Ju are not supporting him so he is having to face a lot of tention and worries. > > 14) Again

next antra is that of Ketu which is SD to Venus and then of Venus itself. So the antras will be good for making income and job as you have seen in the past. And in 2007/8 the points of Guru and Shani also go to 10. So that time things will be better.> > Thanks,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > > > "Rajesh M. Kumaria" wrote:> > > Dear Members,> Please study this analysis of mine and try to give some help to this > troubled individual..whatever data i had is enclosed here..In short > he has lost tremendous amount of money(several lakhs) in last 4 > years, getting harrassed mentally by Police, Courts etc., and sued > for helping others setup startup companies in software etc., for 4 > years and not paid anything at all..He is extremely demoralized as > per his wife..He had a great career until 2001(i think he is > presently

in India)...Please some of your precious time and help > him...also your comments will help me in my own learnings.> > Native:> MALE NATIVE> > Natal Chart> > November 19, 1948> Time: 9:48:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 81 E 44' 00", 16 N 32' 00"> palakollu INDIA.> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Sarva-dhari - Karthika> Tithi: Krishna Tritiya (Ma) (55.31% left)> Vedic Weekday: Friday (Ve)> Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (20.08% left)> Yoga: Siddha (Ke) (10.38% left)> Karana: Vanija (Ve) (10.62% left)> Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Vi)> Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Li)> Kaala Lord: Moon (Mahakala: Moon)> > Sunrise: 6:12:27> Sunset: 17:24:23> Janma Ghatis: 8.9814> > Ayanamsa: 22-07-52.85> Sidereal Time: 13:37:21> > Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa>

> Lagna 23 Sg 47' 38.65" PSha 4 Sg Sc> Sun - PK 4 Sc 37' 35.75" Anu 1 Sc Le> Moon - GK 3 Ge 59' 22.47" Mrig 4 Ge Sc> Mars - DK 2 Sg 02' 30.52" Mool 1 Sg Ar> Mercury - AmK 21 Li 26' 56.51" Visa 1 Li Ar> Jupiter - PiK 8 Sg 39' 03.23" Mool 3 Sg Ge> Venus - AK 29 Vi 29' 11.45" Chit 2 Vi Vi> Saturn - MK 13 Le 22' 06.19" PPha 1 Le Le> Rahu - BK 11 Ar 34' 28.36" Aswi 4 Ar Cn> Ketu 11 Li 34' 28.36" Swat 2 Li Cp> Maandi 2 Sg 50' 29.62" Mool 1 Sg Ar> Gulika 23 Sc 21' 12.59" Jye 3 Sc Aq> Uranus ® 7 Ge 39' 16.31" Ardr 1 Ge Sg> Neptune 22 Vi 07' 55.35" Hast 4 Vi Cn> Pluto ® 24 Cn 25' 58.52" Asre 3 Cn Aq> Bhava Lagna 28 Sg 21' 49.72" USha 1 Sg Sg> Hora Lagna 22 Aq 15' 07.51" PBha 1 Aq Ar> Ghati Lagna 3 Le 55' 00.88" Magh 2 Le Ta> Vighati Lagna 2 Sc 14' 27.72" Visa 4 Sc Cn> Varnada Lagna 23 Sc 47' 38.65" Aswi 1 Sc Sg> Sree Lagna 11 Li 30' 45.31"

Swat 2 Li Cp> Pranapada Lagna 2 Cn 23' 31.54" Puna 4 Cn Cn> Indu Lagna 3 Sg 59' 22.47" Mool 2 Sg Ta> Dhooma 17 Pi 57' 35.75" Reva 1 Pi Sg> Vyatipata 12 Ar 02' 24.25" Aswi 4 Ar Cn> Parivesha 12 Li 02' 24.25" Swat 2 Li Cp> Indra Chapa 17 Vi 57' 35.75" Hast 3 Vi Ge> Upaketu 4 Li 37' 35.75" Chit 4 Li Sc> Kaala 13 Cp 41' 09.82" Srav 2 Cp Ta> Mrityu 3 Pi 00' 14.47" PBha 4 Pi Cn> Artha Prahara 29 Pi 07' 52.31" Reva 4 Pi Pi> Yama Ghantaka 23 Ar 37' 20.30" Bhar 4 Ar Sc> Prana Sphuta 22 Cn 19' 25.85" Asre 2 Cn Cp> Deha Sphuta 25 Ar 16' 12.34" Bhar 4 Ar Sc> Mrityu Sphuta 18 Ta 06' 03.88" Rohi 3 Ta Ge> Sookshma TriSphuta 5 Li 41' 42.07" Chit 4 Li Sc> TriSphuta 21 Li 08' 13.71" Visa 1 Li Ar> ChatusSphuta 25 Ta 45' 49.46" Mrig 1 Ta Le> PanchaSphuta 7 Ge 20' 17.82" Ardr 1 Ge Sg> > Additional Data provided by the Native's wife:> > He got chicken

pox in USA in 75 and fell very sick and got admitted > in to a hospital,( before marriage)> Marriage date: august 21 1977> went to USA on sept 17th 1973 for studies , completed MS and PHD in > august 78> Joined his first job oct 2nd 1978> Ist promotion 84> second promotion in May 86 Took major international responsibility > in * & got lot of lime light then moved in very high circles> Moved to India in Oct 1988> Went back to states in June 1995> again came back to India in October 1998> Family separation from 98-99 ( wife and kids were in USAas he came > and joined job first)> Got promoted to senior position in 1999> children birth : 1st kid Nov 19th 1980> second kid:Feb 9th 1986> > > My analsyis using KAS:> > Marriage date: august 21 1977Jupiter/Venus from 18March1976 to > 16Nov1978..7th Lord is Mercury and since

planets in the navamsha of > same planet are samdharmi..so Venus in Virgo and Jupiter n Gemini > are samdharmi to Mercury…So Jupiter and Venus can give results for > Mercury in their antardasas . So marriage can happen in > Jupiter/Venus or Jupiter/Jupiter periods…so the antardasa is OK for > marriage …. Delay in marriage since Saturn aspects houses ABC or > lords of A, B, C(2nd, 7th, 11th) in Rashi or Navamsha i.e., Saturn > aspects Mercury(7th Lord), 3rd house and 6th house in Rashi…in > Navamsha it aspects Venus(6th and 11thLord), Mars and Mercury…Also > its 2nd and 3rd Lord itself in Rashi..So all three houses or lords > are affected by Saturn….Hence marriage delayed to second sector of > Jupiter/Venus from Feb05,1977 to Dec27,1977…As per transits it > should happen when Sun passes through strong significators's > constellations and signs, which are Jupiter, Moon and Venus

here(for > 7th house). So marriage can happen around 31st August 1977> (plus/minus 13 days) and the marriage date is within that time span.> (Verified).> > Travel to abroad ; Jupiter/Mercury from 4th Jan1973 to 12th > april1975: > first sector of Jupiter/Mercury 4thJan1973 –October7,1973 period: > > For permanent settlement abroad consider 12th and 3rd house as house > B…so such developments can happen in periods of 5th, 9th, 8th and > 12th Lords(or planets placed in these houses), provided the relevant > planets have low points for 12th house and high points for 3rd > house. For long travels consider 9th house as house B and such > developments can happen in periods of 2nd and 6th Lord provided > these lords have 12 or more points for 9th houses.> > Mercury in Aries Navamsha gives results for Mars in its period..Mars > is 5th and 12th

Lord, so that indicate foreign travels, especially > since its 20 points for 3rd house (away from home) and 14 points for > 4th house of comforts..so native travels abroad. So travel abroad > can happen in Jupiter/Mercury period, since Mercury gives results > for Mars in its period. Saturn also aspects 7th and 10th Lord > Mercury (ABC houses are 10, 3, 7 for 3rd house) buts its Natural > Karaka for 3rd house and hence no delays …travel can happen in first > sector of Ju/Mer period. Sun, mars, and moon are strong > significators for houses 3rd and 12th …> > (i)most likely periods are: 11thJan to 18thFeb1973(plus/minus13 > days) Sun passes thru Poorva-ashada, Uttarashada and Dhanistha > during those days> > (ii)Or when sun passes thru Krittika/Rohini/Mrigasara from: 11th May > to 20th June1973> > (iii) Or Uttarphalguni, Hasta, Chitra : Sept 13, 1973 to

October 23, > 1973> > When did the actual travel happen? .(it actually happened in Sept > 13, 1973 to October 23, 1973 range)> > > October2, 1978: Verified Jupiter/Venus gives job when sun passes > thru Virgo..Mercury is 3rd strongest significator for jobs after > Venus and Saturn. Mercury and Venus periods can get the job done > here. Venus gives results for 6th house of service since its Lord > of E for house B as 6th house. ..Venus can give results for Mercury > in its period or in Mercury's periods/antardasas. Also in this case > Sun's transits the constellations and signs ruled by Venus and > Mercury can give precise time periods within mercury and venus > antardasas. > > Moved to India in October 1988 : Saturn/Mercury 9thMay1987 to 16June > 1990 : Mercury is Lord of D and E for 1, 5, 2, 10 houses…Mercury has > 19 points for

4th house of home and comforts and 13 points for 12th > house, indicating back to home country and comforts ..so Mercury > Antardasas signify return to home country and end of foreign > journeys….Also it has 20 points for 10th house of career, 16 points > for 5th house of job changes and 21 points for 6th house of service, > all indicating job change, new service/new assignment and progress > in career. Saturn is Natural karaka for 3rd and 4th house and > Functional karaka for 7th house and 8th house , so all events in > Saturn Mahadasa will be linked to 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th houses…here > we can see that 4th house was involved in Saturn Mahadasa as well as > Mercury antardasa, sending him home. Also 3rd house of initiatives > is involved here and native gets a good job during Mercury antardasa > itself.> > Similarly Mercury is Natural karaka for 8th and 11th

house and > functional karaka 3rd and 12th house, so all events in Mercury > Mahadasa will be linked to 8th (occult mysterious), 11th (income), > 3rd (initiatives, foreign travels) and 12th houses.(losses, foreign > travels)> > Present period: Mercury/Mercury from 6thMay2003 to IstOctober 2005 : > While Income will be moderate/borderline since Mercury has 11 points > for 11th house, yet expenses will be much higher and more than > income due to 13 points.The multiplication factor is 1.2 and so > definitely expenses are very high…potentially speaking the native > can get good job in good career during this period also if > initiatives are in progress, otherwise expenses will be high and > income will reduce…infact this time period is quite similar to > Saturn/Mercury when he came to India. Demoralization can happen due > to 6th house of service and enemies since

both have high points…net > conclusion is that due to lack of aggressive initiatives, the > enemies have been successful otherwise even now the planets are > helpful…same will happen in Mercury/Venus period…actually Jupiter > has very low points for wealth and indicate heavy losses of wealth > in its antardasa, so the losses started in Saturn/Jupiter period > from 22nd October 2000 to 6th May2003 …also during that period > service was painful and service/job loss was also painful since > there are just 8 and 10 points for these houses, much lower than 12 > points or more for good jobs…Painful wealth loss and job loss > happening simultaneously followed by lack of initiatives in > Mercury/Mercury caused downfall? Will he recover? Mercury / Venus : > 29th September2006 to 29th July 2009 : its shows wealth creation, > new service , good income, foreign travels, good fortune and even

> back to home…job could also be linked to foreign sources if not > foreign travel. So he can recover everything potentially provided he > makes efforts. Saturn/Jupiter was worst period of his life for > almost 2.5-3.0 years. (Sadesathi effects are different and not > considered in KAS system…even otherwise Sadesathi merely increases > tensions and ultimate rise/fall depends upon the strength of current > dasa in progress). > > > Mercury / Ketu : Ist October2005 to 29 September 2006 : Ketu also > acts like venus and so this is also a good period, but ultimate > victory can come in Mercury/Venus period only. > > Thanks and Regards> Rajesh Kumaria> > > 1.2 1.2 1.2 1.2 1.4 1.0 0.5> SIGN VALUES > > Ve Click on the green box to your left and > select a planet from the drop down list. > > > Bindus 4 5 3 6 6 4

4 > House SAV Points > House> Hse SAV Pt Su Mo Ma Me Ju Ve Sa> L12 FK NK D E 3 6 10> 11 Totals> 1 28 9 1 4 20 4 34 2 > Ma Mo Ma Me Ve 27 28 32> 35 74> 2 23 12 18 5 22 2 17 4 > Ju Su Ju Ve Me 28 28 35> 23 80> 3 27 14 16 20 12 9 13 5 > Sa Me Sa Ma Mo 26 28 23> 28 89> 4 28 17 16 14 19 24 14 8 > Sa Ve Sa Ju Su 28 31 28> 23 112> 5 26 14 10 7 16 (10) 14 24 > Ju Ma Ju Sa Me 28 32 23> 27 75> 6 28 12 3 5 21 8 30 23 > Ma Ju Ma Sa Ve 28 35 27> 28 102> 7 28 8 20 12 13 20 15 8 > Ve Sa Ve Ju Ma 31 23 28> 26 96> 8 28 12 14 14 13 20 11 10 > Me Sa Me Ma Ju 32 28 26> 28 94> 9 31 16 6 12 13 2 30 24 > Mo Ju Mo Ve Sa 35 23 28> 28 103> 10 32 9 17 5 20 2 13 7 > Su Ma Su Me Sa 23 27 28> 28 73> 11 35 12 23 10 12 20 15 13 > Me Ve Me Mo Ju 28 28

28> 31 105> 12 23 19 10 19 13 1 11 3 > Ve Me Ve Su Ma 23 26 31> 32 76> Planet totals 154 154 127 194 102 217> 131 > > > > > > > > > > > >