IndiaDivine.org

Peter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sincere condolences on this unfortunate news. Peter helped me out with GJ a few times on this list, and will be missed.

Sincerely - Sateesh (London, England).

========

- Peter

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 2:34 AM

Peter

To all the group, we are sorry to inform you that Peter Sutcliffe has passed away. He went peacefully on 2nd March 2005. Peter enjoyed being a part of this group very much.

Guest guest

I am SO sorry to hear of his loss. He was a great asset to this group when it first started especially.

I will say a prayer for him and keep his photo on my website in memory of him.

Donna

-

Peter

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:34 PM

Peter

To all the group, we are sorry to inform you that Peter Sutcliffe has passed away. He went peacefully on 2nd March 2005. Peter enjoyed being a part of this group very much.

Guest guest

This is very sad news. My sincere condolonces. Peter was always

very helpful in helping me and others learn KAS by sharing his

invaluable experiences and vast knowledge. May his soul rest in

peace.

Ash

, " Peter "

<maypeter@o...> wrote:

> To all the group, we are sorry to inform you that Peter Sutcliffe

has passed away. He went peacefully on 2nd March 2005. Peter enjoyed

being a part of this group very much.

Guest guest

This is a very sad news. He was very much fond of new knowledge in astrology and learned many other systems. When he came across this system his first comments were...."krushna I don't think there is any system in this world which can give date of the event with pin point accuracy. He told if you can prove that this system can give the result with in three months even, he will become follower of this system. He gave his own chart and asked about the date of his marriage. It was a challenge for me also to predict the marriage date for the person from different culture different society etc. I tried and gave all the calculations and arrived at a date. That date was very close to his date of marriage with a difference of 5/6 days or so. Still I think he was having some doubt, His first comment was...." how krushna came to this date I don't know......." I think he might be having doubt that I might have enquired about his marriage date from some source ........ . Then he gave me another chart with some imaginary name ( I think) and asked the marriage date of that person. This time I was able to give correct date. He got some what convinced about the accuracy of this system. He made good propaganda about this system and invited many members to learn this system. His this act boosted my interest to give more lessons. ( of course at that time I was having less responsibilities). He was asset to our group.

I felt very sad on his demise. May god keep his soul in peace. My heartiest condolences.

krushna

-

Peter

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:04 AM

Peter

Guest guest

Well as per all this info., we have lost a good person here.I also

express my deep condolences and may his soul rest peacefully in the

heavens. I will also go through his archieved mails later on .

Regards

Rajesh.

, " bsosale "

<bsosale> wrote:

>

> This is very sad. My condolences. I have learnt a lot on this

system

> using his archived emails. May his soul rest in peace.

>

> Bala

Guest guest

I'm very sorry to hear this news. Peter was a very kind person and

always offered to help when he could. May he rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Puneet

, " Peter "

<maypeter@o...> wrote:

> To all the group, we are sorry to inform you that Peter Sutcliffe

has passed away. He went peacefully on 2nd March 2005. Peter enjoyed

being a part of this group very much.

Guest guest

I am so sad to hear about this bad news, Peter was very actif at the begining of this list.

Thank you Donna to keep his photo.

liliane

-

Donna Quinn

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:01 AM

Re: Peter

I am SO sorry to hear of his loss. He was a great asset to this group when it first started especially.

I will say a prayer for him and keep his photo on my website in memory of him.

Donna

-

Peter

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:34 PM

Peter

Guest guest

If anyone clicks on Peter's photo in the Photo Gallery, I have put an addition under it saying "IN MEMORY of Peter Sutcliffe" with his birthday and date of death under it.

He will be greatly missed. . .

Donna

I am so sad to hear about this bad news, Peter was very actif at the begining of this list.

Thank you Donna to keep his photo.

liliane