IndiaDivine.org

Thanks ....Another chart of second male native - 8248

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh,

November 19, 1948Time: 9:48:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 81 E 44' 00", 16 N 32' 00"palakollu INDIA.

Marriage Date : 21st August 1977.

1) If Sa aspects House A,B,C or lords then there is full delay due to Shani.

Sa aspects House C, itself is LoA and aspects LoC who is Mercury in Rasi. So all 3 house or lords are affected hence there should be full delay due to Shani.

2) Jupiter is the planet that can check the delay caused by Shani. Here Guru is in lagna and is aspecting Shani. So here its moderating delay caused by Shani.

3) Guru itslef is in lagna and it has 6 bindus and its aspecting 7th house so there is delay caused by Jupiter of about 15%.

a )Degree if Shani is 13Le15. So approx delay i.e. full delay due to Shani is about 26.5 years.

b) Guru is moderating this delay so delay is 23.75.

c) Guru is causing additional delay of about 15% so total delay is about 27.3 years.

So marriage can happen after that. At that time 3rd sector in Ketu antra. Next antra is that of Venus in Guru MD.

Venus has good points for 7th house. So it can give marriage. There is full delay and moderated by Jupiter. So 2nd sector.

Second sector of Ju/Ve runs from

Sector 2

1977-Feb-05

1977-Dec-27

on 21st August 1977 sun was transitting Sun and Ketu. There can be 13 days difference in event. The pdf just before Su-Ke was Mo-Me. Mo is highest and Me is 2nd highest and can give result. Sometimes dates might not also match as during the strong pdfs there may not be any good mahurat and this is for marriages in India.

Thanks,

Cheers !!!

Ash

ps : I think I have analysed the other chart that you had given for marriage. I shall reply to the chart given in this mail for marriage. Since I had already started typing I wanted to finish it. Please refer to Message 8248 for this chart."Rajesh M. Kumaria" <rajeshkumaria2000 wrote:

Dear Ash Thanks for your directions...Here is my attempt at timing the marriage. 7th house is House B for marriage and ABCDE house are 2, 7, 11, 4, 12…So marriage can happen in antardasa of 4th lord or 12th lord or planets occupying 4th/12th houses. Saturn aspcts 2nd 11th Jupiter in Rashi and 7th Lord Sun in Navamsha. So there are delays here and marriage will happen in second sector of Sun Mahdasa but Jupiter aspects Saturn in Navamsha…(Marriage date is 30th June 1982 and nearest MD is Sun mahadasa) Here Venus is Natural Karaka of marriage and Jupiter is functional karaka..strong significators of 7th house are Saturn, Moon and Venus. So sun's transit through signs or constellations owned by these strong significators can lead to marriage. Incidentally the marriage happened in Sun/Rahu period..Rahu behaves as a

combination of Venus and Jupiter(they are karakas here). Venus is also 4th Lord..Sun was transiting thru Ardara Nakshatara owned by Rahu and in Gemini sign. The delays due to Saturn should cause the marriage to happen in second sector of Sun Mahadasa but Jupiter aspects Saturn in Navamsha causing it to happen in first sector of Sun Mahadasa. Actually there are other combinations /antradasas of other Mahadasas during which marriage can happen. However above given marriage date has been verified. Hope I am right? So actually marriage can happen in several different time periods.Is it necessary for karakas to be linked to Lords of D or E for event to happen?Also thinking deeper about Saturn and Jupiter transit points and applying them to various antardasas in my life over last several years, I found that I was happy when points total was 8 or more, even when I had very little money and no job, or when I also had a

simple regular job…however there were periods when I had a good job and money but was very unhappy and pessimistic for years, when the transit total was less than 8 points. I think this is what you meant by Saturn and Jupiter total?ThanksRajesh. , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Rajesh,> > Also study Shani + Guru's points. ITs 8 right now with Sa in > Gemini. Once it moves back to Cancer points will become 8. So right > now he might manage this way or that but when its 7 then troubles may > get enhnaced. > > You can also time the marriage and birth of children to see if you > can pick up the proper antra and then the sector. Can you please > time the marriage and birth of children using the laws. That will > give u good practice.> > For studying finances, study Shani + Guru's points

together with > antra to see the environment. Still think deeper what is the meaning > of Shani and Gurus total points.> > Cheers !!!> Ash> > , "ashsam73" > wrote:> > > > Dear Rajesh,> > > > 1) This native moved to States in Ve/Me antra. Me has highest > points > > for 12th house. > > > > 2) The native moved to Singapore in Mars/Me antra. Me is repeating > > again. In both cases it has highest points for 3rd house also. > > > > 3) Current antra running is that of Rahu/Rahu. Rahu is SD to 2nd > > lord. So worries in this antra. Rahu is also in House E for 6th > as > > B. So good possiblity to get job. > > > > 4) Next antra is also of Ju. Again 2nd and 11th lord. So again > > there maybe

worries. > > > > 5) Ju has less points in 10th house. So may give jobs but no > > satisfaction from authority or less satisfaction. > > > > 6) This chart seems to be of a person who has multiple affairs or > > extra maritial relations. Can you confirm this. > > > > Cheers !!!> > Ash> > > >