IndiaDivine.org

Marriage Analysis - Sailesh - Chart 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sailesh,

Krushnaji did tell me that there is some change in birth time but he

asked me to study the chart so here is my humble attempt.

I am studying the mans chart

1) Marriage Date : 1st Aug 1970

Shani is causing full delay and Ju is in libra in Rasi and also in

Navamsa. 4 planets are giving low poitns to 7th house. Shani is at

29Ge41 and Retro and Guru is also aspecting Sa who is 7th lord and

7th house. So this shows delay of after 1971. However the native

has married on Aug 1970. I feel there maybe some error in birth

time. However seeing that the first child was born within 8 months

this could be like a forced marriage.

Ju is in libra in Rasi and Navamsa and 4 planets have low points for

7th house, all planets except moon has more points for 12th house.

Lagna points are 35, 7th hosue points SAV is 25. So differnce is a

lot of 10 points. 12th house points are more than 11th house and

both are less than 28.

Here Sa has less points for 7th house so its powerful to give unhappy

marriage. So marriage happened happened in Sa antra.

2) Birth of first child : 25th April 1971

July 1970 seems to be the conception time. This happens in Sa antra

in Guru MD. Guru in NK for Marriage being 12th house lord in

kalpurush chart. Shani has 12 points so it can go either way. Sa is

also SD to Mercury who is LoD for 5th house as B. Sa is aspecting

5th house as B so itself cant give result however it may step in for

Mercury being SD to Me (in navamsa of Me).

3) Birth of Second Son : Sept 17th 1974

Conception is in Dec 1973 in Mercury antra. Me has highest points

for 5th hosue and is LoD for 5th as B.

4) Job Start : 20th May 1969

There seems to be some change in birth time. Ju antra that starts

just before Sa i.e. Ju with 20 points in 6th house 22 poitns for 10th

house, 21 for 11th and is situated in House D for 6th as B is very

eager to give result. The native might have been selected or might

have started the job in Ju antra. Sa also has good points for 6th,

10th and 11th. However Ju is very strong to give result. This again

confirms that there maybe some change in birth time.

5) Divorsed : Nov 1986

Actually we study the seperation. Here he must have got official

seperatoin in Nov 1986 and married just few days later i.e. his 2nd

marraige. But seperation might have happened earlier. I feel that

Jupiter/Mars antra problems might have become intense.

i.e .1979/sept thru 1980/august. Can you please confirm this period

Sailesh.

For legal pagers delivry Nov 1986 falls in Sa/Me antra. Me is LoE

for 6th as B.

6) Second Marriage : 26th Nov 1986

Sa/Me. Few days after the divorse. Again Me has 11 points for 7th

house so again its powerful to give marriage. I feel again with

change in time even Ketu is most powerful to give marriage as it has -

-4 poitns or negative 4 points for 7th house. Its even more powerful

than Mercury. But in both cases its low for 7th house as per the WS.

When such things happen or marriage that happens in lowest poitns it

will break in highest points or LoD or LoE or planets in House D or E

with more than 4 bindus.

7) Death of Second Wife : Aug 12th 2004

Again slight differece in birth time will place the event in Mercury

antra. Mercury has highest points for 2nd house and low points for

7th. 2nd house is 8th from 7th. Death generally happens in the

planet with highest points for 8th house. So for wifes death u check

2nd house.

8) Retired : Jan 2002.

Mahadasha changes to Mercury/Mercury. Some major life chaning events

happen. Mercury is 2nd lord and it has less poitns for 7th house.

7th house is dincharya.

Conclusion : I feel that there is some time difference. All the

events are slightly off but by much however there is some

difference.

Cheers !!!

Ash

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73> wrote:

>

> Dear Sailesh,

> I recasted the charts and tried to match the event. How sure are

> both of them about the time of birth. What is the source ? I am

not

> getting her marriage that early for the lady.

> Thanks,

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

>

> , " strivedi "

> <strivedi> wrote:

> >

> > dear Ash,

> > I understand the limitations you have mentioned, but I have hopes

> of

> > overcoming them using KAS system. I also noticed you needed some

> > timing points for birthtime verification, I called and have

gotten

> > that information.

> > Boy: First marriage Aug 1, 1970. Son borned April 25, 1971,

second

> > son on Sept 19, 1974 and a daughter March 6, 1976. Job started

May

> > 20, 1969. Divorced Nov. 1986, second marriage on Nov 26, 86.

Second

> > wife died Aug 12, 2004. Retired Jan 2002.

> > Girl: marriage 12/12/1977, son borned 10/24/79, husband passed

away

> > due to cancer 12/15/97.

> >

> > I am very interested in timing the events, am surprised with the

> > accuracy projected by KAS. Does this data help any? Please let

me

> > know. Thanks.

> >

> > Shailesh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " ashsam73 "

> > <ashsam73> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sailesh,

> > > If the basics are not clear, how will u understand my analysis.

> > > If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage

> chart,

> > A

> > > few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to

my

> > > exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.

> > >

> > > Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You

> will

> > > find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been

> very

> > > confident of their birth time however the events did not match

> and

> > > future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come

> > correct

> > > with the rectified time.

> > >

> > > So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3

> lessons

> > > are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.

> > >

> > > See the male chart Guru is in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The

> > > native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with

> Guru

> > > in libra.

> > >

> > > The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to

> > > solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native

then

> > she

> > > might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she

> must

> > > either do business or might have a good management position if

> > > working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani

and

> > > Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....

> > >

> > > Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in

Moon

> > MD.

> > > Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into

> > > timing.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash

> > >

> > > , " strivedi "

> > > <strivedi> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello,

> > > > I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will

> > > > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for

marriage

> > > > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will

they

> > > marry.

> > > >

> > > > Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat.

> > 21N36

> > > > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time

> for

> > > him.

> > > >

> > > > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India

(Lat

> > 23N2

> > > > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second

> marriage

> > > for

> > > > her.

> > > >

> > > > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.

> > > >

> > > > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step

> > will

> > > be

> > > > very much appreciated.

> > > >

> > > > Shailesh

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

The gntleman insists what he has given is what he knows to be the truth. Unfortunately, he does not have a hospital certificate. In a situation like this, where tthree o four known events exist, can KAS be used to arrive at a "right" birthtime and use that to time the future events? Just curious. Are there any free astroology software that allows usage of Krushna Ayanmasa?

Shaileshashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Sailesh,Krushnaji did tell me that there is some change in birth time but he asked me to study the chart so here is my humble attempt. I am studying the mans chart1) Marriage Date : 1st Aug 1970Shani is causing full delay and Ju is in libra in Rasi and also in Navamsa. 4 planets are giving low poitns to 7th house. Shani is at 29Ge41 and Retro and Guru is also aspecting Sa who is 7th lord and 7th house. So this shows delay of after 1971. However the native has married on Aug 1970. I feel there maybe some error in birth time. However seeing that the first child was born within 8 months this could be like a forced marriage. Ju is in libra in Rasi and Navamsa and 4 planets have low points for 7th house, all planets except moon has more points for 12th house. Lagna points are 35, 7th hosue points SAV is

25. So differnce is a lot of 10 points. 12th house points are more than 11th house and both are less than 28. Here Sa has less points for 7th house so its powerful to give unhappy marriage. So marriage happened happened in Sa antra. 2) Birth of first child : 25th April 1971July 1970 seems to be the conception time. This happens in Sa antra in Guru MD. Guru in NK for Marriage being 12th house lord in kalpurush chart. Shani has 12 points so it can go either way. Sa is also SD to Mercury who is LoD for 5th house as B. Sa is aspecting 5th house as B so itself cant give result however it may step in for Mercury being SD to Me (in navamsa of Me).3) Birth of Second Son : Sept 17th 1974Conception is in Dec 1973 in Mercury antra. Me has highest points for 5th hosue and is LoD for 5th as B. 4) Job Start : 20th May 1969There seems to be some change in birth time. Ju antra that starts just

before Sa i.e. Ju with 20 points in 6th house 22 poitns for 10th house, 21 for 11th and is situated in House D for 6th as B is very eager to give result. The native might have been selected or might have started the job in Ju antra. Sa also has good points for 6th, 10th and 11th. However Ju is very strong to give result. This again confirms that there maybe some change in birth time. 5) Divorsed : Nov 1986Actually we study the seperation. Here he must have got official seperatoin in Nov 1986 and married just few days later i.e. his 2nd marraige. But seperation might have happened earlier. I feel that Jupiter/Mars antra problems might have become intense. i.e .1979/sept thru 1980/august. Can you please confirm this period Sailesh.For legal pagers delivry Nov 1986 falls in Sa/Me antra. Me is LoE for 6th as B. 6) Second Marriage : 26th Nov 1986Sa/Me. Few days after the divorse. Again Me has 11 points

for 7th house so again its powerful to give marriage. I feel again with change in time even Ketu is most powerful to give marriage as it has --4 poitns or negative 4 points for 7th house. Its even more powerful than Mercury. But in both cases its low for 7th house as per the WS.When such things happen or marriage that happens in lowest poitns it will break in highest points or LoD or LoE or planets in House D or E with more than 4 bindus.7) Death of Second Wife : Aug 12th 2004Again slight differece in birth time will place the event in Mercury antra. Mercury has highest points for 2nd house and low points for 7th. 2nd house is 8th from 7th. Death generally happens in the planet with highest points for 8th house. So for wifes death u check 2nd house.8) Retired : Jan 2002.Mahadasha changes to Mercury/Mercury. Some major life chaning events happen. Mercury is 2nd lord and it has less poitns for 7th

house. 7th house is dincharya. Conclusion : I feel that there is some time difference. All the events are slightly off but by much however there is some difference. Cheers !!!Ash , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Sailesh,> I recasted the charts and tried to match the event. How sure are > both of them about the time of birth. What is the source ? I am not > getting her marriage that early for the lady. > Thanks,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "strivedi" > wrote:> > > > dear Ash,> > I understand the limitations you have mentioned, but I have hopes > of > > overcoming them using KAS system. I also noticed you needed some > > timing points for birthtime verification, I called and have

gotten > > that information.> > Boy: First marriage Aug 1, 1970. Son borned April 25, 1971, second > > son on Sept 19, 1974 and a daughter March 6, 1976. Job started May > > 20, 1969. Divorced Nov. 1986, second marriage on Nov 26, 86. Second > > wife died Aug 12, 2004. Retired Jan 2002. > > Girl: marriage 12/12/1977, son borned 10/24/79, husband passed away > > due to cancer 12/15/97.> > > > I am very interested in timing the events, am surprised with the > > accuracy projected by KAS. Does this data help any? Please let me > > know. Thanks.> > > > Shailesh > > > > > > > > > > > > , "ashsam73" > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Sailesh,> > > If the basics are not clear,

how will u understand my analysis.> > > If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage > chart, > > A > > > few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my > > > exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.> > > > > > Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You > will > > > find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been > very > > > confident of their birth time however the events did not match > and > > > future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come > > correct > > > with the rectified time. > > > > > > So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 > lessons > > > are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.> > > > > > See the male chart Guru is

in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The > > > native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with > Guru > > > in libra. > > > > > > The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to > > > solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then > > she > > > might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she > must > > > either do business or might have a good management position if > > > working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and > > > Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....> > > > > > Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon > > MD. > > > Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into > > > timing. > > > > > > Thanks,> > >

Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , "strivedi" > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > Hello,> > > > I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will > > > > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage > > > > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they > > > marry.> > > > > > > > Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat. > > 21N36 > > > > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time > for > > > him.> > > > > > > > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat > > 23N2 > > > > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second > marriage

> > > for > > > > her.> > > > > > > > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.> > > > > > > > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step > > will > > > be > > > > very much appreciated.> > > > > > > > Shailesh

Guest guest

Dear Sailesh,

Yes, you can visit http://krushna.sageasita.com website of Donna.

In the worksheet section you can download the KAS program and it is free. It will give all the points and u will be able to follow the analysis.

There are also lessons given that you can download and study them one by one. My analysis will make more sense then and you yourself will understand how to rectify the birth time based on events.

Yes, time can be rectified but its a very intense job. Just so that you get an idea please refer to complete chart analysis done by Krushnaji which starts from message #519.

I hope that helps,

Cheers !!!

AshShailesh Trivedi <strivedi wrote:

Dear Ash,

The gntleman insists what he has given is what he knows to be the truth. Unfortunately, he does not have a hospital certificate. In a situation like this, where tthree o four known events exist, can KAS be used to arrive at a "right" birthtime and use that to time the future events? Just curious. Are there any free astroology software that allows usage of Krushna Ayanmasa?

Dear Sailesh,Krushnaji did tell me that there is some change in birth time but he asked me to study the chart so here is my humble attempt. I am studying the mans chart1) Marriage Date : 1st Aug 1970Shani is causing full delay and Ju is in libra in Rasi and also in Navamsa. 4 planets are giving low poitns to 7th house. Shani is at 29Ge41 and Retro and Guru is also aspecting Sa who is 7th lord and 7th house. So this shows delay of after 1971. However the native has married on Aug 1970. I feel there maybe some error in birth time. However seeing that the first child was born within 8 months this could be like a forced marriage. Ju is in libra in Rasi and Navamsa and 4 planets have low points for 7th house, all planets except moon has more points for 12th house. Lagna points are 35, 7th hosue points SAV is

25. So differnce is a lot of 10 points. 12th house points are more than 11th house and both are less than 28. Here Sa has less points for 7th house so its powerful to give unhappy marriage. So marriage happened happened in Sa antra. 2) Birth of first child : 25th April 1971July 1970 seems to be the conception time. This happens in Sa antra in Guru MD. Guru in NK for Marriage being 12th house lord in kalpurush chart. Shani has 12 points so it can go either way. Sa is also SD to Mercury who is LoD for 5th house as B. Sa is aspecting 5th house as B so itself cant give result however it may step in for Mercury being SD to Me (in navamsa of Me).3) Birth of Second Son : Sept 17th 1974Conception is in Dec 1973 in Mercury antra. Me has highest points for 5th hosue and is LoD for 5th as B. 4) Job Start : 20th May 1969There seems to be some change in birth time. Ju antra that starts just

before Sa i.e. Ju with 20 points in 6th house 22 poitns for 10th house, 21 for 11th and is situated in House D for 6th as B is very eager to give result. The native might have been selected or might have started the job in Ju antra. Sa also has good points for 6th, 10th and 11th. However Ju is very strong to give result. This again confirms that there maybe some change in birth time. 5) Divorsed : Nov 1986Actually we study the seperation. Here he must have got official seperatoin in Nov 1986 and married just few days later i.e. his 2nd marraige. But seperation might have happened earlier. I feel that Jupiter/Mars antra problems might have become intense. i.e .1979/sept thru 1980/august. Can you please confirm this period Sailesh.For legal pagers delivry Nov 1986 falls in Sa/Me antra. Me is LoE for 6th as B. 6) Second Marriage : 26th Nov 1986Sa/Me. Few days after the divorse. Again Me has 11 points

for 7th house so again its powerful to give marriage. I feel again with change in time even Ketu is most powerful to give marriage as it has --4 poitns or negative 4 points for 7th house. Its even more powerful than Mercury. But in both cases its low for 7th house as per the WS.When such things happen or marriage that happens in lowest poitns it will break in highest points or LoD or LoE or planets in House D or E with more than 4 bindus.7) Death of Second Wife : Aug 12th 2004Again slight differece in birth time will place the event in Mercury antra. Mercury has highest points for 2nd house and low points for 7th. 2nd house is 8th from 7th. Death generally happens in the planet with highest points for 8th house. So for wifes death u check 2nd house.8) Retired : Jan 2002.Mahadasha changes to Mercury/Mercury. Some major life chaning events happen. Mercury is 2nd lord and it has less poitns for 7th

house. 7th house is dincharya. Conclusion : I feel that there is some time difference. All the events are slightly off but by much however there is some difference. Cheers !!!Ash , "ashsam73" wrote:> > Dear Sailesh,> I recasted the charts and tried to match the event. How sure are > both of them about the time of birth. What is the source ? I am not > getting her marriage that early for the lady. > Thanks,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > > , "strivedi" > wrote:> > > > dear Ash,> > I understand the limitations you have mentioned, but I have hopes > of > > overcoming them using KAS system. I also noticed you needed some > > timing points for birthtime verification, I called and have

gotten > > that information.> > Boy: First marriage Aug 1, 1970. Son borned April 25, 1971, second > > son on Sept 19, 1974 and a daughter March 6, 1976. Job started May > > 20, 1969. Divorced Nov. 1986, second marriage on Nov 26, 86. Second > > wife died Aug 12, 2004. Retired Jan 2002. > > Girl: marriage 12/12/1977, son borned 10/24/79, husband passed away > > due to cancer 12/15/97.> > > > I am very interested in timing the events, am surprised with the > > accuracy projected by KAS. Does this data help any? Please let me > > know. Thanks.> > > > Shailesh > > > > > > > > > > > > , "ashsam73" > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Sailesh,> > > If the basics are not clear,

how will u understand my analysis.> > > If you want to see step by step approach to solving marriage > chart, > > A > > > few days back I solved 2 charts on the list. Please refer to my > > > exchange with Rajesh Kumaria in the past few days.> > > > > > Without events its not possilbe to verify the birth time. You > will > > > find some exchanges on this list itself where people have been > very > > > confident of their birth time however the events did not match > and > > > future events were predicted by Krushnaji and they have come > > correct > > > with the rectified time. > > > > > > So many charts have been solved in the list and the last 3 > lessons > > > are step by step approach to a chart using KAS.> > > > > > See the male chart Guru is

in the first 3 deg 20 in libra. The > > > native is on his 3rd marriage. So many charts are solved with > Guru > > > in libra. > > > > > > The female natives chart and without any events becomes hard to > > > solve. If the time of birth is correct of the female native then > > she > > > might have had a love marriage or someone of her choosing, she > must > > > either do business or might have a good management position if > > > working. Jupiter is in nak of shani and is aspected by Shani and > > > Mars. She might be more prone to cancer.....> > > > > > Marriage might be in 1984/feb and 1985/jun in Guru antra in Moon > > MD. > > > Without getting the right birth time there is no use to go into > > > timing. > > > > > > Thanks,> > >

Cheers !!!> > > Ash> > > > > > , "strivedi" > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > Hello,> > > > I got Ash's reply and I tried but did not do too well. I will > > > > appreciate hands on analysis on the following set for marriage > > > > analysis, especially regarding suiatability and when will they > > > marry.> > > > > > > > Boy born on Jan 6, 1946 at 9:50 PM in Ankleswar, India (Lat. > > 21N36 > > > > and Long. 73E0), time zone -5:30. This will be a third time > for > > > him.> > > > > > > > Girl born on Oct. 22, 1954 at 4:40 AM in Ahmedabad, India (Lat > > 23N2 > > > > and Long 72E37, time zone -5:30 and it will be a second > marriage

> > > for > > > > her.> > > > > > > > Both are widowed, boy last year and girl over 8 years.> > > > > > > > I do have the KAS charts on both, and walking from first step > > will > > > be > > > > very much appreciated.> > > > > > > > Shailesh

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I agree that rectification of birth time is a big task. But that is exactly an application for computers. Who amongst ourselves is a smart programmer who can devise an excell based program to hone in on exact time from a given set of events? That would increase the Ashtakvarga usefulness and the value.

ShaileshAsh <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Sailesh,

Yes, you can visit http://krushna.sageasita.com website of Donna.

In the worksheet section you can download the KAS program and it is free. It will give all the points and u will be able to follow the analysis.

There are also lessons given that you can download and study them one by one. My analysis will make more sense then and you yourself will understand how to rectify the birth time based on events.

Yes, time can be rectified but its a very intense job. Just so that you get an idea please refer to complete chart analysis done by Krushnaji which starts from message #519.

I hope that helps,

Cheers !!!

AshShailesh Trivedi <strivedi wrote:

Dear Ash,