software it

> gives " Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow

> Please guide me

> my birt time is 3:45 p.m

> D.O.B is 13 march 1976

> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA

Guest guest

Dear Amit -

According to KAS your ascendant is 27 CAN 30 and you are currently in a Venus -Saturn dasa.

Donna

> Dear Amit,> > I have a general formula for calculating Lagna, no software > required.> > ARIES 77 -181 JAN 726, AUG 126> TAURUS 182-302 FEB 850 SEP 250> GEMINI 303-434 MAR 996 OCT 366> CANCER 435-566 APR 1086 NOV 491> LEO 567-691 MAY 1208 DEC 604> VIRGO 692-818 JUN 1327> LIBRA 819-949 JUL 6> SCORPIO 950-1083> SAGG 1084-1208> CAPRI. 1209-1319> AQUAR 1320-1419> PISC 1420-1440 > > METHOD CONVERT BIRTH TIME INTO MINUTES 15:45 > 15 MULT. BY 60=900 ADD 45 =945> > (DATE) 13 MULT BY 4 = 52 > ADD MONTH(MARCH) = 996> ADD TIME (AS ABOVE) = 945 > TOTAL = 1993> DEDUCT 1440 IF TOTAL ABOVE 1440 ,IN THIS CASE > 1993-1440=553 WHICH FITS INTO CANCER .> > HENCE LAGNA IS ' CANCER'> > > > Q.E.D.> > SATISH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "amitamit_1" > <amitamit_1> wrote:>> To the members>> I have a Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of > Vishva >> panchang gives "singh" lagan and when i feed the time in a > software it >> gives "Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow>> Please guide me>> my birt time is 3:45 p.m>> D.O.B is 13 march 1976>> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA> > > > > >

Guest guest

In Vishwavijay panchang, the lagna timings given are the ENDING

time. Secondly,the timings are Delhi longitude/latitude based.

Thirdly one need to apply he local time correction for Bareily with

respect to Delhi.

If you see the ascendent degrees in case of Cancer Lagna is 26:34:01

i.e. only few minutes are left for lagna changing ( to Leo Lagna ).

Hence, I strongly feel the local time correction is not properly

applied.

In all such border cases, one need to be careful ( ensure birth time

is correctly noted and it should NOT BE " APPROXIMATE " ), better

option would be analyse the chart in each Lagna case and tally it

with events.

Eg. : Considering it as Cancer Ascendant - Moon & Saturn are in

Lagna. (check physical appearance, lots of hair, thick hair

strands ) Rahu in 3H - are you the youngest in the family or

youngest of same sex ?? mars in 11H aspecting 6H - is your maternal

uncle an agressive person or having some inimical relationship or

activities to family traditions ?

Considering Leo Ascendant - Sun, Venus, Mercury will in 7H. ( check

" hair " condition- partly bald ?? or broader forehead )

Hope you can now go on, as detailed above and conclude yourself.

with regards,

srinivas

, " amitamit_1 "

<amitamit_1> wrote:

> To the members

> I have a Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of

Vishva

> panchang gives " singh " lagan and when i feed the time in a

software it

> gives " Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow

> Please guide me

> my birt time is 3:45 p.m

> D.O.B is 13 march 1976

> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA

Guest guest

Dear Madam.

Though My lagan comes Cancer but the intrepetion of aspects gives leo lagan

so i am confused , your help is required

amitDonna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

Dear Amit -

According to KAS your ascendant is 27 CAN 30 and you are currently in a Venus -Saturn dasa.

Donna

> Dear Amit,> > I have a general formula for calculating Lagna, no software > required.> > ARIES 77 -181 JAN 726, AUG 126> TAURUS 182-302 FEB 850 SEP 250> GEMINI 303-434 MAR 996 OCT 366> CANCER 435-566 APR 1086 NOV 491> LEO 567-691 MAY 1208 DEC 604>

VIRGO 692-818 JUN 1327> LIBRA 819-949 JUL 6> SCORPIO 950-1083> SAGG 1084-1208> CAPRI. 1209-1319> AQUAR 1320-1419> PISC 1420-1440 > > METHOD CONVERT BIRTH TIME INTO MINUTES 15:45 > 15 MULT. BY 60=900 ADD 45 =945> > (DATE) 13 MULT BY 4 = 52 > ADD MONTH(MARCH) = 996> ADD TIME (AS ABOVE) = 945

> TOTAL = 1993> DEDUCT 1440 IF TOTAL ABOVE 1440 ,IN THIS CASE > 1993-1440=553 WHICH FITS INTO CANCER .> > HENCE LAGNA IS ' CANCER'> > > > Q.E.D.> > SATISH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "amitamit_1" > <amitamit_1> wrote:>> To the members>> I have a

Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of > Vishva >> panchang gives "singh" lagan and when i feed the time in a > software it >> gives "Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow>> Please guide me>> my birt time is 3:45 p.m>> D.O.B is 13 march 1976>> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Amit -

Personally, I have had this same problem. My mother insisted when I was born that I was indeed born three hours earlier (5:22am) than what the birth certificate stated (8:27am). I had been using my 5:22 chart successfully for many years after I had experimented with the both of them for accuracy. I had rectified it myself and felt satisifed that it was pretty accurate for me. One day I mentioned the other birth time to a close friend and colleague of mine. He ran this particular chart and felt absolutely certain that I was born at THIS time. To add fuel to the fire, BOTH these charts seemed to work for me, depending on how you interepreted each one according to any particular event! One of his main reasonings that I was indeed an Aries over being an Aquarius ascendant, was that I was short! Aries is a short sign as compared to the 5:22am time of Aquarius stating that I should've been taller.

But I've also learned that there IS no black and white answer to these things. I have other planets on my Aquarius ascendant that would certainly modify my physical charateristics and thereby change the "rules" and thereby the physical characteristics of the ascendant which should never be the sole reason for using it as the ascendant in a chart. It is certainly helpful when trying to come to a definite conclusion but you need to take other things into consideration. The point here is not to take things literally. If you're absolutely certain that your birth time is accurate and there is no doubt as to its accuracy, and you draw up a chart for that time, then go with that time, over the physical characteristics. This is my own personal opinion from my own experiences. However if your time brings you very close to the cusp between two signs and you definitely show characteristics physically of one sign over the other, then I would definitely use this as a major factor in determining what side of the sign the ascendant has fallen. There are also other Cancer/Leo factors that might definitely define you in a greater way. For instance when I see Leo ascendants, I think of people who love the limelight, love to be the center of attention as opposed to a Cancerian ascendant who is more of a homebody, nurturing, family oriented individual. So when coming to these conclusions, you have to take every factor into consideration and then come to your conclusion. It's usually never a clear cut rule that applies to every chart every single time in every instance. Every chart is individualized and needs to be taken in that context.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

> Dear Amit,> > I have a general formula for calculating Lagna, no software > required.> > ARIES 77 -181 JAN 726, AUG 126> TAURUS 182-302 FEB 850 SEP 250> GEMINI 303-434 MAR 996 OCT 366> CANCER 435-566 APR 1086 NOV 491> LEO 567-691 MAY 1208 DEC 604> VIRGO 692-818 JUN 1327> LIBRA 819-949 JUL 6> SCORPIO 950-1083> SAGG 1084-1208> CAPRI. 1209-1319> AQUAR 1320-1419> PISC 1420-1440 > > METHOD CONVERT BIRTH TIME INTO MINUTES 15:45 > 15 MULT. BY 60=900 ADD 45 =945> > (DATE) 13 MULT BY 4 = 52 > ADD MONTH(MARCH) = 996> ADD TIME (AS ABOVE) = 945 > TOTAL = 1993> DEDUCT 1440 IF TOTAL ABOVE 1440 ,IN THIS CASE > 1993-1440=553 WHICH FITS INTO CANCER .> > HENCE LAGNA IS ' CANCER'> > > > Q.E.D.> > SATISH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "amitamit_1" > <amitamit_1> wrote:>> To the members>> I have a Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of > Vishva >> panchang gives "singh" lagan and when i feed the time in a > software it >> gives "Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow>> Please guide me>> my birt time is 3:45 p.m>> D.O.B is 13 march 1976>> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA> > > > > >

Guest guest

Thank you mam ,

I just have few more queeries i want to know that if i have a cancer kagan , then according to that my mother or father should be in great problems as rahu is in fourth house and ketu is in 10 house with venus sun and mercury in 8 house or should i go for the K.P system where they see the " chalit".

please help me i ahve very high expectations with me but i don`t kow weather the palnets will help me or not and what should i do so that they help me in my favour

amit

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

Dear Amit -

Personally, I have had this same problem. My mother insisted when I was born that I was indeed born three hours earlier (5:22am) than what the birth certificate stated (8:27am). I had been using my 5:22 chart successfully for many years after I had experimented with the both of them for accuracy. I had rectified it myself and felt satisifed that it was pretty accurate for me. One day I mentioned the other birth time to a close friend and colleague of mine. He ran this particular chart and felt absolutely certain that I was born at THIS time. To add fuel to the fire, BOTH these charts seemed to work for me, depending on how you interepreted each one according to any particular event! One of his main reasonings that I was indeed an Aries over being an Aquarius ascendant, was that I was short! Aries is a short sign as compared to the 5:22am time of Aquarius stating that I should've been taller.

But I've also learned that there IS no black and white answer to these things. I have other planets on my Aquarius ascendant that would certainly modify my physical charateristics and thereby change the "rules" and thereby the physical characteristics of the ascendant which should never be the sole reason for using it as the ascendant in a chart. It is certainly helpful when trying to come to a definite conclusion but you need to take other things into consideration. The point here is not to take things literally. If you're absolutely certain that your birth time is accurate and there is no doubt as to its accuracy, and you draw up a chart for that time, then go with that time, over the physical characteristics. This is my own personal opinion from my own experiences. However if your time brings you very close to the cusp between two signs and you definitely show characteristics physically of one sign over the other, then I would

definitely use this as a major factor in determining what side of the sign the ascendant has fallen. There are also other Cancer/Leo factors that might definitely define you in a greater way. For instance when I see Leo ascendants, I think of people who love the limelight, love to be the center of attention as opposed to a Cancerian ascendant who is more of a homebody, nurturing, family oriented individual. So when coming to these conclusions, you have to take every factor into consideration and then come to your conclusion. It's usually never a clear cut rule that applies to every chart every single time in every instance. Every chart is individualized and needs to be taken in that context.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

> Dear Amit,> > I have a general formula for calculating Lagna, no software > required.> > ARIES 77 -181 JAN 726, AUG 126> TAURUS 182-302 FEB 850 SEP 250> GEMINI 303-434 MAR 996 OCT 366> CANCER 435-566 APR 1086 NOV 491> LEO 567-691 MAY 1208 DEC 604>

VIRGO 692-818 JUN 1327> LIBRA 819-949 JUL 6> SCORPIO 950-1083> SAGG 1084-1208> CAPRI. 1209-1319> AQUAR 1320-1419> PISC 1420-1440 > > METHOD CONVERT BIRTH TIME INTO MINUTES 15:45 > 15 MULT. BY 60=900 ADD 45 =945> > (DATE) 13 MULT BY 4 = 52 > ADD MONTH(MARCH) = 996> ADD TIME (AS ABOVE) = 945

> TOTAL = 1993> DEDUCT 1440 IF TOTAL ABOVE 1440 ,IN THIS CASE > 1993-1440=553 WHICH FITS INTO CANCER .> > HENCE LAGNA IS ' CANCER'> > > > Q.E.D.> > SATISH> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , "amitamit_1" > <amitamit_1> wrote:>> To the members>> I have a

Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of > Vishva >> panchang gives "singh" lagan and when i feed the time in a > software it >> gives "Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow>> Please guide me>> my birt time is 3:45 p.m>> D.O.B is 13 march 1976>> Place -Bareilly(U.P) INDIA> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Amit -

I just have few more queeries i want to know that if i have a cancer kagan , then according to that my mother or father should be in great problems as rahu is in fourth house and ketu is in 10 house with venus sun and mercury in 8 house or should i go for the K.P system where they see the " chalit".

Don't get the KP system confused with the KAS system as they are two different things. I belong to and co-moderate both lists, but since you're on the KAS list, start with the online lessons on the KAS website and try to understand the basics first.

please help me i ahve very high expectations with me but i don`t kow weather the palnets will help me or not and what should i do so that they help me in my favour

Like I just suggested, the first thing you should do is try to help yourself. Since you're on Krushna's list, try going to my website and reading up on the lessons first. This is not a place where we encourage people to just ask for a free reading as it's really not the purpose of the list. The purpose is to learn how to use the system as best as you can from the online lessons and then ask question against it.

It's like that old analogy. If you're hungry and somone feeds you, then all is well until the next time you're hungry. But if I teach you how to get your own food, (the website), then you can learn to fend for yourself and not have to depend on anyone else.

Donna

Dear Amit -

But I've also learned that there IS no black and white answer to these things. I have other planets on my Aquarius ascendant that would certainly modify my physical charateristics and thereby change the "rules" and thereby the physical characteristics of the ascendant which should never be the sole reason for using it as the ascendant in a chart. It is certainly helpful when trying to come to a definite conclusion but you need to take other things into consideration. The point here is not to take things literally. If you're absolutely certain that your birth time is accurate and there is no doubt as to its accuracy, and you draw up a chart for that time, then go with that time, over the physical characteristics. This is my own personal opinion from my own experiences. However if your time brings you very close to the cusp between two signs and you definitely show characteristics physically of one sign over the other, then I would definitely use this as a major factor in determining what side of the sign the ascendant has fallen. There are also other Cancer/Leo factors that might definitely define you in a greater way. For instance when I see Leo ascendants, I think of people who love the limelight, love to be the center of attention as opposed to a Cancerian ascendant who is more of a homebody, nurturing, family oriented individual. So when coming to these conclusions, you have to take every factor into consideration and then come to your conclusion. It's usually never a clear cut rule that applies to every chart every single time in every instance. Every chart is individualized and needs to be taken in that context.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

Guest guest

Dear Madam

i one to clarify tjat why do we see the "Chalit" chart and KAS system should be aapplied to "Lagan" chart or the "Chalit" chart

Dear Amit -

Don't get the KP system confused with the KAS system as they are two different things. I belong to and co-moderate both lists, but since you're on the KAS list, start with the online lessons on the KAS website and try to understand the basics first.

Like I just suggested, the first thing you should do is try to help yourself. Since you're on Krushna's list, try going to my website and reading up on the lessons first. This is not a place where we encourage people to just ask for a free reading as it's really not the purpose of the list. The purpose is to learn how to use the system as best as you can from the online lessons and then ask question against it.

It's like that old analogy. If you're hungry and somone feeds you, then all is well until the next time you're hungry. But if I teach you how to get your own food, (the website), then you can learn to fend for yourself and not have to depend on anyone else.

Donna

Dear Amit -

But I've also learned that there IS no black and white answer to these things. I have other planets on my Aquarius ascendant that would certainly modify my physical charateristics and thereby change the "rules" and thereby the physical characteristics of the ascendant which should never be the sole reason for using it as the ascendant in a chart. It is certainly helpful when trying to come to a definite conclusion but you need to take other things into consideration. The point here is not to take things literally. If you're absolutely certain that your birth time is accurate and there is no doubt as to its accuracy, and you draw up a chart for that time, then go with that time, over the physical characteristics. This is my own personal opinion from my own experiences. However if your time brings you very close to the cusp between two signs and you definitely show characteristics physically of one sign over the other, then I would

definitely use this as a major factor in determining what side of the sign the ascendant has fallen. There are also other Cancer/Leo factors that might definitely define you in a greater way. For instance when I see Leo ascendants, I think of people who love the limelight, love to be the center of attention as opposed to a Cancerian ascendant who is more of a homebody, nurturing, family oriented individual. So when coming to these conclusions, you have to take every factor into consideration and then come to your conclusion. It's usually never a clear cut rule that applies to every chart every single time in every instance. Every chart is individualized and needs to be taken in that context.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

Guest guest

Sorry Amit, I don't understand your question?

Donna

-

amit

Saturday, June 25, 2005 5:05 AM

Re: Re: queery

Dear Madam

i one to clarify tjat why do we see the "Chalit" chart and KAS system should be aapplied to "Lagan" chart or the "Chalit" chart

Dear Amit -

Donna

Dear Amit -

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

Guest guest

Sorry Amit, I don't understand your question?

Donna

Dear Madam

I want to ask about Birth time rectification tecqniques avialable in KAS system if there are any please guide me and my question in the previous mail was that in KP saystem astrologers don`t consider the Lagan chart they see the K.P chart which is different from the lagan chart and they say its the correct form of the lagan chart

so i want to ask why is it so

amit

-

amit

Saturday, June 25, 2005 5:05 AM

Re: Re: queery

Dear Madam

Dear Amit -

Donna

Dear Amit -

Hope this helps -

Donna

Dear Madam.

Dear Amit -

Donna

• 2 months later...

Dear Mr. Satish Ji

Thanks for giving us the easy folrmula for finding the lagna.

Your Formula was excellent but please advice us that if the value is

less than 77 than what should we do.

One another thing what is the value of July????

With Best Regards

Anupam Jolly

Jaipur, India

, " rsatish1942 "

<rsatish1942> wrote:

> Dear Amit,

>

> I have a general formula for calculating Lagna, no software

> required.

>

> ARIES 77 -181 JAN 726, AUG 126

> TAURUS 182-302 FEB 850 SEP 250

> GEMINI 303-434 MAR 996 OCT 366

> CANCER 435-566 APR 1086 NOV 491

> LEO 567-691 MAY 1208 DEC 604

> VIRGO 692-818 JUN 1327

> LIBRA 819-949 JUL 6

> SCORPIO 950-1083

> SAGG 1084-1208

> CAPRI. 1209-1319

> AQUAR 1320-1419

> PISC 1420-1440

>

> METHOD CONVERT BIRTH TIME INTO MINUTES

15:45

> 15 MULT. BY 60=900 ADD 45 =945

>

> (DATE) 13 MULT BY 4 = 52

> ADD MONTH(MARCH) = 996

> ADD TIME (AS ABOVE) = 945

> TOTAL = 1993

> DEDUCT 1440 IF TOTAL ABOVE 1440 ,IN THIS CASE

> 1993-1440=553 WHICH FITS INTO CANCER .

>

> HENCE LAGNA IS ' CANCER'

>

>

>

> Q.E.D.

>

> SATISH

>

>

>

>