IndiaDivine.org

[} Attn:- Mr. Srinivas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Srinivas

Thank you very much for your prompt reply .Sir, as you have written about both the asscendents , I have a broader forhead and Iam totallly Bald and i am the eldest in the family with two small sisters, Sir as i have received answers from more memebers and they have concluded Cancer Lagan but the intrepetion of aspects gives Leo as lagan so should i go for leo lagan

your advice is required in this matter

Thanking you

amit

Sre_eram <sreeram64 wrote:

In Vishwavijay panchang, the lagna timings given are the ENDING time. Secondly,the timings are Delhi longitude/latitude based. Thirdly one need to apply he local time correction for Bareily with respect to Delhi. If you see the ascendent degrees in case of Cancer Lagna is 26:34:01 i.e. only few minutes are left for lagna changing ( to Leo Lagna ).Hence, I strongly feel the local time correction is not properly applied.In all such border cases, one need to be careful ( ensure birth time is correctly noted and it should NOT BE " APPROXIMATE" ), better option would be analyse the chart in each Lagna case and tally it with events.Eg. : Considering it as Cancer Ascendant - Moon & Saturn are in Lagna. (check physical appearance, lots of hair, thick hair

strands ) Rahu in 3H - are you the youngest in the family or youngest of same sex ?? mars in 11H aspecting 6H - is your maternal uncle an agressive person or having some inimical relationship or activities to family traditions ? Considering Leo Ascendant - Sun, Venus, Mercury will in 7H. ( check"hair" condition- partly bald ?? or broader forehead ) Hope you can now go on, as detailed above and conclude yourself.with regards,srinivas , "amitamit_1" <amitamit_1> wrote:> To the members> I have a Problem My birth chart when drawn on the Principles of Vishva > panchang gives "singh" lagan and when i feed the time in a software it > gives "Karka " lagan i am totally confuses which one to follow> Please guide me> my birt time is 3:45 p.m> D.O.B is 13 march 1976> Place -Bareilly(U.P)

INDIAAMIT hi how r u

Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football