IndiaDivine.org

PLSSS DO HELP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash Jee

I am Member of this group for quite a sometime. I have seen your analysis and i think you have good concepts on KAS . I have also started learning it but due to puacity of time i am not able to concentrate fully on it.

I got married on 27th june, 2oo4. My wife was with my parents in other city ( Rajahmundry ) becos parents wanted her to learn household things. In this process my wife had some problem & differences with my mother. She then went to her fathers place without informing anyone of us on 18th October, 2004. Till date she has not returned back.

She always said that I have no problem with u but

with ur mother. But oflate she has started saying

that I don't want to return to u also becos u always

go by ur mothers saying and not listen to wife.

Ash jee things seems to have gone from bad to worst. All

this days atleast my wife was talking to me.Now she says that she does not want to talk to me and also says that she is not going to return back. There parents are also keeping Mum on the matters. They have finally decided to divorce me for no fault.

I have started losing interest in the work in office.Job Insecurity is started coming to mind. No sound sleep, lack of interest in any activity I perform. Life seems to be going for atoss.Career seems to have come to standstill , not able to concentrate on the studies , was not able to attend

to exams in June due to these mental tensions. I feel iam leading life for no reason whatsoever , however still i am trying to keep my cool and not resorting to anything extreme.

I am worshipping Hanuman Jee and daily Chanting

Hanuman Chalisa. All i have worn White Sapphire in

silver as a Locket in Gold Chain.

My Details are as under:

DOB: 5-11-1980

Place of Birth: Taranagar, Rajasthan. ( Taranagar

was previously called as Reni )

Time of Birth: 14: 25 PM

My Wife Details as as under:

DOB:10-06-1980

Place of Birth:Hyderabad

Time of Birth:7 : 12 AM

I ahd written to you before also, but as you were out of station it was not attended to. Mayi request you to kindly look into my chart and predict whether the divorce will happne to me and my wife or is it is just a a temporary phase i am going throu. After this i have started feeling insecurity in Job also though I am well qualified and competent.

Please do express your opinion.

Paras

ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Bala,Yes I did have a great time in India thank you. Its good to be back on the list.I did have some good chats with Krushnaji when I was in India and got to learn a lot more things. KAS is very deep system and the more I learn it the more it fascinates me.Lets get some Serious KAS in motion :=)Cheers !!!Ash , "bsosale" <bsosale> wrote:> Dear Ash,> > Hope you had a great time with relatives and friends in Bombay.> > Good to see you back on the list.> > We missed you :)> > Regards> Balaparas is always cool. love & LuckCheersparas

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Guest guest

Dear Paras,

As per our laws which is given in lesson its given clearly that marriage in lowest points or 6th lords antra causes problems and when highest points come the problems get enhanced.

Your marriage happened in Moon antra. Moon is 6th lord. Yes it does not take properties of 6th lord but its still 12th from B where B=7th house.

Now you have given that your marriage took place on 27th june 2004 and your wife left i.e. there was seperation on 18th Oct 2004.

Please cast the worksheet and check how things have panned out for you. Your Mars antra starts on 27th Oct 2004. Mars has highest points in the chart.

Again check the lagna/sun/moon and 7th lords from them. Please refer to recent post of Krushnaji for clairifications on the same.

U can see that they are all in 2:12 or 3:11 positions. So its showing disagreements.

Sa, Ve, Ju, Ra and Ke are all SD to Moon which is 12th from 7th house lord.

After Mars your MD changes and you start Ju's MD. Ju is 2nd and 11th lord and also is 2nd lord. You will have worries and tootache during this antra.

Study the laws given in the lessons carefully. Marriage in lowest points of sub of 6th lord will have problems when highest points or LoD or LoE antas start. The same has happened in your case.

In Mars antra I dont see any problems with your job. Infact u will get good authority and also good income.

Worries will be there in antras of Sa, Ve, Mo.

Cheers !!!

AshParas Bothra <paras_acs wrote:

Dear Ash Jee

I am Member of this group for quite a sometime. I have seen your analysis and i think you have good concepts on KAS . I have also started learning it but due to puacity of time i am not able to concentrate fully on it.

I got married on 27th june, 2oo4. My wife was with my parents in other city ( Rajahmundry ) becos parents wanted her to learn household things. In this process my wife had some problem & differences with my mother. She then went to her fathers place without informing anyone of us on 18th October, 2004. Till date she has not returned back.

She always said that I have no problem with u but

with ur mother. But oflate she has started saying

that I don't want to return to u also becos u always

go by ur mothers saying and not listen to wife.

Ash jee things seems to have gone from bad to worst. All

this days atleast my wife was talking to me.Now she says that she does not want to talk to me and also says that she is not going to return back. There parents are also keeping Mum on the matters. They have finally decided to divorce me for no fault.

I have started losing interest in the work in office.Job Insecurity is started coming to mind. No sound sleep, lack of interest in any activity I perform. Life seems to be going for atoss.Career seems to have come to standstill , not able to concentrate on the studies , was not able to attend

to exams in June due to these mental tensions. I feel iam leading life for no reason whatsoever , however still i am trying to keep my cool and not resorting to anything extreme.

I am worshipping Hanuman Jee and daily Chanting

Hanuman Chalisa. All i have worn White Sapphire in

silver as a Locket in Gold Chain.

My Details are as under:

DOB: 5-11-1980

Place of Birth: Taranagar, Rajasthan. ( Taranagar

was previously called as Reni )

Time of Birth: 14: 25 PM

My Wife Details as as under:

DOB:10-06-1980

Place of Birth:Hyderabad

Time of Birth:7 : 12 AM

I ahd written to you before also, but as you were out of station it was not attended to. Mayi request you to kindly look into my chart and predict whether the divorce will happne to me and my wife or is it is just a a temporary phase i am going throu. After this i have started feeling insecurity in Job also though I am well qualified and competent.

Please do express your opinion.

Paras

ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Bala,Yes I did have a great time in India thank you. Its good to be back on the list.I did have some good chats with Krushnaji when I was in India and got to learn a lot more things. KAS is very deep system and the more I learn it the more it fascinates me.Lets get some Serious KAS in motion :=)Cheers !!!Ash , "bsosale" <bsosale> wrote:> Dear Ash,> > Hope you had a great time with relatives and friends in Bombay.> > Good to see you back on the list.> > We missed you :)> > Regards> Balaparas is always cool. love & LuckCheersparas

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

Sports Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football