IndiaDivine.org

Re : Study Chart of Job and Finance and other

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash and group,

Here is my analysis for the chart you posted.

Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa As 28 Vi 49 Chitra Ma Vi Su 3 Ar 3 Aswini Ke Ar Mo 12 Vi 1 Hasta Mo Ar Ma 21 Cp 32 Sravana Mo Cn Me 6 Pi 2 U.Bhadrapada Sa Le Ju 16 Cp 29 Sravana Mo Ta Ve 4 Ar 36 Aswini Ke Ta Sa 24 Ta 17 Mrigashira Ma Le Ra 19 Sg 7 P.Asadha Ve Vi Ke 19 Ge 7 Ardra Ra Pi

The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep 2005 Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for 12th lord's effect for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.

Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in Leo(Su - Lord) conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is some thing to with Administration and because of Me it may be related with analysis work and it is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All these things are happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related with travel industry or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business analyst position. Last thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of Sun's involvement.

His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is good for this native.

Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a good earning with less effort. But since his Moon in Mars Navamsa which shows he is a hard worker. He goes looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.

Current bhukti and it's effects

Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17 Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good. 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some investments during this period. Currently Ju+sa = 7 points and so environment is not friendly and it gets better somewhere around 23rd of Sept 2005 when Ju+Sa becomes 10(>8 gives good results). Around this time, native will be running bhutkti of 8th lord.

Next Bhukthi and it's effects

Mars 2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06 Points for various houses for Mars 8 10 16 7 10 17 8 11 7 14 21 8

points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th. all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in income as thepoints changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably more hard work.

Marriage:

lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and they are in 3:11 relationand it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju) and again it is 3:11 which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from it is(Moon) and Mars and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points which indicates a good,happy and cooperative married life.

Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa and Lo B(Ju) in Navamsa but Jupiteraspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash can explain here)

Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in Navamsa so it maynot give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also aspects House B in rasiand House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.

Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi and may notcome forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and has the higestpoints for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage in first sector ofMars antra

Sector 1 2005-Sep-17 2006-Jan-23

Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov

Hope this helps and I am open for discussion and further refinement.

I also appreciate the Native's feedback on this.

RegardsBala

Start your day with - make it your home page