IndiaDivine.org

Re : Study Chart of Job and Finance and other

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bala and Group,

Brilliant attempt Bala. Here is the rely I got from the native that I am copying and pasting Verbatim in blue.

Cheers !!!

Ash

"

Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt.

There is an exception for 12th lord's effect for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.

INTERESTING.

Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in Leo(Su - Lord) conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is some thing to with Administration and because of Me it may be related with analysis work and it is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All these things are happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related with travel industry or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business analyst position. Last thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of Sun's involvement.

YES TO ALL.

His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is good for this native.

Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a good earning with less effort. But since his Moon in Mars Navamsa which shows he is a hard worker. He goes looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.

YES.

Current bhukti and it's effects

Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good.

YES, IN SECT #2 OF MOON.

6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some investments during this period.

NOT STRICTLY INVESTMENTS AS SUCH, BUT LOTS OF ASSET PURCHASES (MOON AS LOA FOR 4TH, PLACED IN D FOR 4TH - WITH 5 BINDUS).

Marriage:

lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and they are in 3:11 relationand it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju) and again it is 3:11 which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from it is(Moon) and Mars and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points which indicates a good,happy and cooperative married life.

FROM SUN LAGNA, 1:7 LORDS ARE MARS:VENUS - NOT MARS-MOON?

Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa and Lo B(Ju) in Navamsa but Jupiteraspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash can explain here)

SATURN ASPECTS "C" (NOT "A") IN RASI.

Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in Navamsa so it maynot give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also aspects House B in rasiand House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.

SUN IS LOE FOR 7TH, SO ITS ASPECTS ON ABC OR THEIR LORDS WILL NOT GET IN WAY (D AND E LORDS CAN ASPECT ABC OR THEIR LORDS WITHOUT CAUSING DENIAL).

ALSO, NOT SURE IF WE SEE ASPECTS ON ABC HOUSES IN NAVAMSA (ON LORDS YES, BUT NOT ON HOUSES).

SUN DOES NOT ASPECT HOUSE B IN RASI, BUT HOUSE A.

AGAIN, SUN IS LOE SO WILL NOT CAUSE DELAY BY ASPECTING HOUSE A.

Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi and may notcome forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and has the higestpoints for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage in first sector ofMars antra

Sector 1 2005-Sep-17 2006-Jan-23

Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov

PDFS OF SUN-MOON-VENUS-JUPITER CAN GIVE 7TH MATTERS ALSO - SO BEFORE MARS-JUP PDF, WE CAN SELECT VENUS-MARS ALSO."

bala sosale <bsosale wrote:

Dear Ash and group,

Here is my analysis for the chart you posted.

Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa As 28 Vi 49 Chitra Ma Vi Su 3 Ar 3 Aswini Ke Ar Mo 12 Vi 1 Hasta Mo Ar Ma 21 Cp 32 Sravana Mo Cn Me 6 Pi 2 U.Bhadrapada Sa Le Ju 16 Cp 29 Sravana Mo Ta Ve 4 Ar 36 Aswini Ke Ta Sa 24 Ta 17 Mrigashira Ma Le Ra 19 Sg 7 P.Asadha Ve Vi Ke 19 Ge 7 Ardra Ra Pi

The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep 2005 Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for 12th lord's effect for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.

Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in Leo(Su - Lord) conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is some thing to with Administration and because of Me it may be related with analysis work and it is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All these things are happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related with travel industry or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business analyst position. Last thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of Sun's involvement.

His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is good for this native.

Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a good earning with less effort. But since his Moon in Mars Navamsa which shows he is a hard worker. He goes looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.

Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17 Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good. 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some investments during this period. Currently Ju+sa = 7 points and so environment is not friendly and it gets better somewhere around 23rd of Sept 2005 when Ju+Sa becomes 10(>8 gives good results). Around this time, native will be running bhutkti of 8th lord.

Next Bhukthi and it's effects

Mars 2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06 Points for various houses for Mars 8 10 16 7 10 17 8 11 7 14 21 8

points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th. all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in income as thepoints changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably more hard work.

Marriage:

lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and they are in 3:11 relationand it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju) and again it is 3:11 which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from it is(Moon) and Mars and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points which indicates a good,happy and cooperative married life.

Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa and Lo B(Ju) in Navamsa but Jupiteraspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash can explain here)

Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in Navamsa so it maynot give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also aspects House B in rasiand House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.

Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi and may notcome forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and has the higestpoints for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage in first sector ofMars antra

Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov

Hope this helps and I am open for discussion and further refinement.

I also appreciate the Native's feedback on this.

RegardsBala

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Dear Bala and Group,

Some specific questions I thought to point out.

1) Here Sa is causing full delay. Sa is aspecting House C and Aspecting LoA and LoB.

Bala, you are correct in noticing that Ju aspects this Saturn however you need to study IF this Jupiter is capable of checking delay caused by Sa. Here study the status of Jupiter. Jupiter itself is in sign of Shani so he cant check delay caused by Sa.

2) Bala, you have correctly pointed out the change in Sa and Ju points come september when Ju moves sign. This effect will start when Jupiter comes to Last degree in Virgo.

The analogy is like this :

Just like there is light in the sky before the actual sun rise i.e. the effects of Sun rise are felt before the sun actually rises. So effects of 7 points will start to fade and effects of 10 points for the native will start when Ju enters the last degree in Virgo. So things will start to improve just before 23rd of September i.e. say From 18th of Sept when Ju who is moving fast will come to last degree in Virgo. This goes for all planets.

3) About Mars being SD to Jupiter is a brilliant point but I also suggest to carefully read the mail I wrote to Manoshi just yesterday or day before in which I have tried to explain with analogy about Planets that are SD to strong significator but having less power in WS. I think that will clear up this point.

Super,

Cheers !!!

Ashbala sosale <bsosale wrote:

Dear Ash and group,

Here is my analysis for the chart you posted.

Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa As 28 Vi 49 Chitra Ma Vi Su 3 Ar 3 Aswini Ke Ar Mo 12 Vi 1 Hasta Mo Ar Ma 21 Cp 32 Sravana Mo Cn Me 6 Pi 2 U.Bhadrapada Sa Le Ju 16 Cp 29 Sravana Mo Ta Ve 4 Ar 36 Aswini Ke Ta Sa 24 Ta 17 Mrigashira Ma Le Ra 19 Sg 7 P.Asadha Ve Vi Ke 19 Ge 7 Ardra Ra Pi

The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep 2005 Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for 12th lord's effect for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.

Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17 Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good. 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some investments during this period. Currently Ju+sa = 7 points and so environment is not friendly and it gets better somewhere around 23rd of Sept 2005 when Ju+Sa becomes 10(>8 gives good results). Around this time, native will be running bhutkti of 8th lord.

Next Bhukthi and it's effects

Mars 2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06 Points for various houses for Mars 8 10 16 7 10 17 8 11 7 14 21 8

points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th. all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in income as thepoints changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably more hard work.

Marriage:

Hope this helps and I am open for discussion and further refinement.

I also appreciate the Native's feedback on this.

RegardsBala

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh,

I am glad that you joined the wagon and great to see your mail.

When I wrote about delay I was talking about 7th house matters as Bala had asked in his mail about me commenting on the same i.e for event of Marriage.

But you are also correct to see that even for 6th as B, ME, SA, ME become LoA, LoB and LoC. Shani conjoins Me in navamsa and Sa itself is LoB so there is full delay which cant be checked by Guru despite Guru's aspect on Sa as Guru is itself in the grip of Shani being in the sign of Shani. So Guru becomes helpless here to check Shani.

So in both cases there is delay i.e 7th and 6th house matters.

I will be keen to read and learn from your analysis on the upcoming Mars antra of this native in Rahu MD.

This way we can predict and the native can give us feeback as the MARS antra progresses which will be good for everyones learning as events unfold.

So things like when is the native likely to get contract, what is the overall Mars antra like, how is the environment now, what would u tell the native if this chart came to you and the native asked u about his job, when do u see environment imporving, anything about Mars that comes to your mind when u see it ... things like that...

I hope that answers your question and looking forward to your answer as and when you get a chance.

Cheers !!!

Ash"Rajesh M. Kumaria" <rajeshkumaria2000 wrote:

Dear AshWell I am late in joining this discussion due to my own problems. I am just trying to understand, " Here Sa is causing full delay"...Are you taking about 6th House as House B here? Saturn is aspecting Venus and Jupiter in navamsha and also in conjunction with Mercury in Navamsha. SO delay is linked to Lords of A, B and C with 7th as B.What's the delay really both about here: Is it linked to business or job or both or something else?ThanksRajesh , Ash wrote:> Dear Bala and Group,> Some specific questions I thought to point out.> > 1) Here Sa is causing full delay. Sa is aspecting House C and Aspecting LoA and LoB. > > Bala, you are correct in noticing that Ju aspects this Saturn however you need to study IF this

Jupiter is capable of checking delay caused by Sa. Here study the status of Jupiter. Jupiter itself is in sign of Shani so he cant check delay caused by Sa.> > 2) Bala, you have correctly pointed out the change in Sa and Ju points come september when Ju moves sign. This effect will start when Jupiter comes to Last degree in Virgo. > > The analogy is like this : > > Just like there is light in the sky before the actual sun rise i.e. the effects of Sun rise are felt before the sun actually rises. So effects of 7 points will start to fade and effects of 10 points for the native will start when Ju enters the last degree in Virgo. So things will start to improve just before 23rd of September i.e. say From 18th of Sept when Ju who is moving fast will come to last degree in Virgo. This goes for all planets.> > 3) About Mars being SD to Jupiter is a brilliant point but I also suggest to

carefully read the mail I wrote to Manoshi just yesterday or day before in which I have tried to explain with analogy about Planets that are SD to strong significator but having less power in WS. I think that will clear up this point.> > Super,> Cheers !!!> Ash> > bala sosale wrote:> Dear Ash and group,> Here is my analysis for the chart you posted.> Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa > As 28 Vi 49 Chitra Ma Vi > Su 3 Ar 3 Aswini Ke Ar > Mo 12 Vi 1 Hasta Mo Ar > Ma 21 Cp 32 Sravana Mo Cn > Me 6 Pi 2 U.Bhadrapada Sa Le > Ju 16 Cp 29 Sravana Mo Ta > Ve 4 Ar 36 Aswini Ke Ta > Sa 24 Ta 17 Mrigashira Ma Le > Ra 19 Sg 7 P.Asadha Ve Vi > Ke 19 Ge 7 Ardra Ra Pi > The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep 2005> Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for 12th lord's

effect> for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.> Occupation:> Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in Leo(Su - Lord) > conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is some thing to > with Administration and because of Me it may be related with analysis work and it > is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All these things are> happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related with travel industry> or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business analyst position. Last> thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of Sun's involvement.> His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is good for this native.> Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a good earning with less> effort. But since his Moon in Mars

Navamsa which shows he is a hard worker. He goes> looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.> Current bhukti and it's effects> Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17> Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18> Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good.> 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some> investments during this period.> > Currently Ju+sa = 7 points and so environment is not friendly and it gets better> somewhere around 23rd of Sept 2005 when Ju+Sa becomes 10(>8 gives good results).> Around this time, native will be running bhutkti of 8th lord.> Next Bhukthi and it's effects> Mars

2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06 > Points for various houses for Mars> 8 > 10 > 16 > 7 > 10 > 17 > 8 > 11 > 7 > 14 > 21 > 8 > points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th. > all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in income as the> points changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably more hard work.> > Marriage:> lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and they are in 3:11 relation> and it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju) and again it is 3:11 > which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from it is(Moon) and Mars > and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points which indicates a good,> happy and cooperative married life.> Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa

and Lo B(Ju) in Navamsa but Jupiter> aspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash can explain here)> Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in Navamsa so it may> not give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also aspects House B in rasi> and House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.> Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi and may not> come forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and has the higest> points for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage in first sector of> Mars antra> Sector 1 2005-Sep-17 2006-Jan-23 > Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for > Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov> > Hope this helps and I am open for discussion and further refinement.> I also appreciate the Native's feedback on

this. > > Regards> Bala> > > > > > > > > > > Start your day with - make it your home page > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> >

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

Thanks for the pointers from you and the native.

Thanks to the Native(Man in the iron Mask)for pointing my mixing of

Houses in Rasi and Lords in Navamsa.

I wish him all the best for the next bhukti.

Thanks to Krushnaji for giving us so clear system.

Regards

Bala

• 1 year later...

Namaste Bala ji,

I am posting this once again to get some guidance from you as how well you

have analyzed as below. At least, if not all, but for my career, if you

could please guide me, I shall be very grateful.

I have interest in astrology and I have even tried to read books and learn

astrology for amateur purpose but can't understand and is so confused. So I

just love reading postings in these . I even want to know about

malefics and benefics, badhakesh, yogas, etc. I have some queries for your

answers and guidance.

Currently, I am working in a private insurance company in Nepal but I would

like to change my job or start a new business because the current job is

mentally and physically not satisfying to me. I have been looking for

another job for a long time and hasn't been successful yet. I have to look

after my mom and younger sister so I can't go to foreign country also. I

want to be established in my home country. If change is there for me, when

will it be and which career path shall I follow? Will it be another job or

start a new business? Which field is best for me and if I start a business,

is partnership OK for me or not?

My mom wants me to get married but I am not interested right now coz I

haven't been established successfully in my career path and also I don't

know what kind of girl she will be. About my marriage, when will it take

place? Will it be arranged or love marriage? And what kind of girl will she

be?

And like to know about my health also? How will it be in my future? (My

father died of bone cancer in 2001 and younger sister died of Encephalitis

in 2005). I am going through lot of mental and physical ups and downs.

Is there foreign travel or foreign settlement for me? I have only travelled

once to India in 2001 only. If so, when and where? (However, I prefer

settling in my own country but love to travel for pleasure and work.)

Date of Birth: 12 January, 1976

Time of Birth: 11:05 AM NST (10:50 AM IST)

Place of Birth: Kathmandu, Nepal

I hope you will help me with my problems.

Regards

Rajan Sundar Malla

</message/13089;_ylc=X

3oDMTJycTRzaGcwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIwNTE1MjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDgyNjkwB

G1zZ0lkAzEzMDg5BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNTg2ODk3OTU-> Re: Re :

Study Chart of Job and Finance and other

Posted by: " Manoshi Chatterjee " <khallopapa?Subject=

Re%3A%20Re%20%3A%20Study%20Chart%20of%20Job%20and%20Finance%20and%20other>

khallopapa <http://profiles./khallopapa> khallopapa

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:13 am (PST)

WOW!!! how could you do such a brilliant profession analysis.

amazing!!! I had told you remember? that you analyse job thing/line

of business very good.

--Manoshi

<%40>

, Ash <ashsam73

wrote:

>

> Dear Bala and Group,

> Brilliant attempt Bala. Here is the rely I got from the native

that I am copying and pasting Verbatim in blue.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> " Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt.

> There is an exception for 12th lord's effect for sun and moon

which will help the native for 1st house as B.

>

>

> INTERESTING.

>

>

> Occupation:

> Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in

Leo(Su - Lord)

> conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is

some thing to

> with Administration and because of Me it may be related with

analysis work and it

> is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All

these things are

> happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related

with travel industry

> or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business

analyst position. Last

> thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of

Sun's involvement.

>

>

> YES TO ALL.

>

>

> His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is

good for this native.

> Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a

good earning with less

> effort. But since his Moon in Mars Navamsa which shows he is a

hard worker. He goes

> looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.

>

>

> YES.

>

>

> Current bhukti and it's effects

>

> Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17

> Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

> Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps

job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th)

and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th

points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority

for good.

>

>

> YES, IN SECT #2 OF MOON.

>

>

> 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must

have made some investments during this period.

>

>

> NOT STRICTLY INVESTMENTS AS SUCH, BUT LOTS OF ASSET PURCHASES

(MOON AS LOA FOR 4TH, PLACED IN D FOR 4TH - WITH 5 BINDUS).

>

>

> Marriage:

> lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and

they are in 3:11 relation

> and it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju)

and again it is 3:11

> which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from

it is(Moon) and Mars

> and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points

which indicates a good,

> happy and cooperative married life.

>

>

> FROM SUN LAGNA, 1:7 LORDS ARE MARS:VENUS - NOT MARS-MOON?

>

>

> Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa and Lo B(Ju)

in Navamsa but Jupiter

> aspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash

can explain here)

>

>

> SATURN ASPECTS " C " (NOT " A " ) IN RASI.

>

>

> Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in

Navamsa so it may

> not give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also

aspects House B in rasi

> and House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.

>

>

> SUN IS LOE FOR 7TH, SO ITS ASPECTS ON ABC OR THEIR LORDS WILL NOT

GET IN WAY (D AND E LORDS CAN ASPECT ABC OR THEIR LORDS WITHOUT

CAUSING DENIAL).

>

> ALSO, NOT SURE IF WE SEE ASPECTS ON ABC HOUSES IN NAVAMSA (ON

LORDS YES, BUT NOT ON HOUSES).

>

> SUN DOES NOT ASPECT HOUSE B IN RASI, BUT HOUSE A.

>

> AGAIN, SUN IS LOE SO WILL NOT CAUSE DELAY BY ASPECTING HOUSE A.

>

>

> Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi

and may not

> come forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and

has the higest

> points for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage

in first sector of

> Mars antra

> Sector 1 2005-Sep-17 2006-Jan-23

> Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for

> Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov

>

>

> PDFS OF SUN-MOON-VENUS-JUPITER CAN GIVE 7TH MATTERS ALSO - SO

BEFORE MARS-JUP PDF, WE CAN SELECT VENUS-MARS ALSO. "

>

>

>

>

> bala sosale <bsosale wrote:

> Dear Ash and group,

> Here is my analysis for the chart you posted.

> Planet Degrees Nakshatra Lord Navamsa

> As 28 Vi 49 Chitra Ma Vi

> Su 3 Ar 3 Aswini Ke Ar

> Mo 12 Vi 1 Hasta Mo Ar

> Ma 21 Cp 32 Sravana Mo Cn

> Me 6 Pi 2 U.Bhadrapada Sa Le

> Ju 16 Cp 29 Sravana Mo Ta

> Ve 4 Ar 36 Aswini Ke Ta

> Sa 24 Ta 17 Mrigashira Ma Le

> Ra 19 Sg 7 P.Asadha Ve Vi

> Ke 19 Ge 7 Ardra Ra Pi

> The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep

> Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for

12th lord's effect

> for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B.

> Occupation:

> Since 10th lord from Lagna and 10th from Moon are Me which is in

Leo(Su - Lord)

> conjoined with Sa(in Navamsa), I think the native's profession is

some thing to

> with Administration and because of Me it may be related with

analysis work and it

> is also with Sa(something to do with masses or contract). All

these things are

> happening in 12th house which make me thing it will be related

with travel industry

> or he may do lots of travelling. My take would be IT Business

analyst position. Last

> thing this native's job could be related to Govt. also becoz of

Sun's involvement.

> His D:B:C:E is 40:37:26:36 zig-zag which says service work is

good for this native.

> Sav for 10th, 11th and 12th are 26:36:26 and native makes has a

good earning with less

> effort. But since his Moon in Mars Navamsa which shows he is a

hard worker. He goes

> looking for work. He also completes his tasks with colors.

> Current bhukti and it's effects

> Moon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17

> Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18

> Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps

job), NK for 9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th)

and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th

points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority

for good.

> 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native

must have made some

> investments during this period.

>

> Currently Ju+sa = 7 points and so environment is not friendly and

it gets better

> somewhere around 23rd of Sept 2005 when Ju+Sa becomes 10(>8 gives

good results).

> Around this time, native will be running bhutkti of 8th lord.

> Next Bhukthi and it's effects

> Mars 2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06

> Points for various houses for Mars

> 8

> 10

> 16

> 7

> 10

> 17

> 8

> 11

> 7

> 14

> 21

> 8

> points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th.

> all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in

income as the

> points changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably

more hard work.

>

> Marriage:

> lets look at the relation between 1st(Me) and 7th(Ju) lord and

they are in 3:11 relation

> and it has 20 points, Lord of Moon sign(Me) and 7th from Moon(Ju)

and again it is 3:11

> which gets 20 points, finally lord of sun sign(mars) and 7th from

it is(Moon) and Mars

> and Moon are in 5:9 which gets 30 points and total is 70 points

which indicates a good,

> happy and cooperative married life.

> Sa is aspecting House A in Rasi, Lo A(ve) in Navamsa and Lo B(Ju)

in Navamsa but Jupiter

> aspects Sa and checks it. So do we say full delay here or Not(Ash

can explain here)

> Current bhukthi lord Moon aspects house B in Rasi and House A in

Navamsa so it may

> not give marriage in this antra and Su is it's SD but it also

aspects House B in rasi

> and House A in Navamsa which will not give marriage in this antra.

> Next Bhukti is Mars which is aspecting House C(7th aspect) in Rasi

and may not

> come forward in giving the marriage but Jupiter is SD to Mars and

has the higest

> points for 7th at(22). Since it is jupiter which may give marriage

in first sector of

> Mars antra

> Sector 1 2005-Sep-17 2006-Jan-23

> Now if we look at the PDF I see there is a possibility for

> Mars and Jupiter 16-Nov to 19-Nov

>

> Hope this helps and I am open for discussion and further

refinement.

> I also appreciate the Native's feedback on this.

>

> Regards

> Bala