IndiaDivine.org

Ash's answer to the QUIZ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bala,Thanks for the chart.This spans Me/Me and Me/Ketu antra i.e .1st sector of Ke antra in ME MD.Me is MD for 10th and SD to Moon who is in 5th house with 5 bindus so assuming role for FK as well. So Me MD will have flavour as Karak for 10th house which is authority and power etc.Now there is 1 zero due to mars in 4th house. Such a person cant hold land or property in her name or even seperated from father in a young age or live away from father/guru.I feel Me antra can give and the time frame given is last sector.Sector 3 1970-Sep-03 - 1971-Jun-23Now you have give that the solar year started 23rd October 1970.So studying suns transit. Now mostly all planets are strong for 6th house except Venus.Since the antra is Mercury then we should ideally take the next 2 strongest significators. Which are Ju and Sa. Ju being LoE in House D can come back

Again then that would be the strongest.Sa and Ju = 04th march - 13th MArchJu and Ju = 14th march to 16th march.The 14th March to 16th March is strongest however that being said, Sa is Karak for job and its SD to Ju so itself also is very eager.So I would select these dates and in 1971.This is my humble attempt. I am sure I will learn from this exercise.Other things I also checked was her marriage. This is really an interesting chart as there is full delay due to Sa and also due to Mars as its having 0 power. Now the checking factor is that lagna and 9th lords are in nav pancham so she has the blessing of her father. So her marriage can be due to her father / Guru.She could marry in Sa/Ma antra i.e 1962/jul thru 1963/sep maybe in 1st or 2nd sector.If there is full delay then marraige in Me/Me so just before she gets the job or in sector before it. If its

possible u can find that out for me please.And this lady might not be able to hold property in her name or even car. If she does mightbe some problems or the other and she might have lived away from her father/guru from a young age. Again if its possible if u can find that out for me it will be great learning.Cheers !!!Ash

Start your day with - make it your home page