IndiaDivine.org

Dear All,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ash and all,

Greetings,

I am Murali , age 31,(New Member), recently started learning astrology. When I started analyzing my horoscope I found there are some problem in my horoscope.

Here, I really don’t know, whether my analysis is correct or wrong. So I didn’t go further. Also, I don’t want to take chances, reading my horoscope and girl horoscope.

If you could analyse my horoscope and girls horoscope, it would be a great help for me. I would be thankful to you, to my entire life. All suggest me, how to interpret the Krush’sexcel sheet date.

My worries are,

1) Marriage Harmony, after the marriage. Here, I don’t know how to check the compatability between my horoscope with the girls horoscope.(Girl horoscope details mentioned below).

2) Longevity of the partner. I found that, in girls horoscope, moon is placed in the seventh house, which may lead into marriage disharmony. Is that true ???

3) when I will get the marriage .( for the past 3 years, I am trying to get married).

So, please advise whether this girls horoscope is a perfect match for me. (ie marriage harmony, early widowhood, if any. Or any early breakage of marriage etc, ).

Girl horoscope Details

Date of Birth : 15 Nov 1977

Place of Birth : Secunderabad

Time Of Birth : 23 Hrs : 15 mins

Lattitude : 17 27 N

Longitude : 78 33 E

Time zone : 05 30 E

My details :

Date of Birth : 10-July-1975

Place of Birth : Chennai

Time Of Birth : 18 Hrs : 10Mins

Lattitude : 13 4 N

Longitude : 80 15 E

Time Zone : 05 30E.

Also, I have attached our horoscope in a ppt file.for your reference. Also, I am ready to share all my personal details, in order to make study of my chart for beginners.

Let me know, if you need any more info.

Thanks in Advance,

Murali, Krishnan.