IndiaDivine.org

Re:KAS2005v2.2.1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Madam Donna,

Well Wishes,

I downloaded your newer version 2.2.1 from your website, but I found bug in that.Kindly tell me what is new in this version ? Secondly How to install it from the .zip file. When I tried to open the instructions from "HOW TO INSTALL" file, it is showing corrupt file .I downloaded the zip programm second time but then also it is corrupt. Only I am reading the corrupt file or is there something wrong somewhere. Please advise and instruct.

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Mishra

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Dear Ramesh -

I downloaded your newer version 2.2.1 from your website, but I found bug in that.Kindly tell me what is new in this version ? Secondly How to install it from the .zip file. When I tried to open the instructions from "HOW TO INSTALL" file, it is showing corrupt file .I downloaded the zip programm second time but then also it is corrupt. Only I am reading the corrupt file or is there something wrong somewhere. Please advise and instruct.

You are absolutely right. I just checked the site and for some reason I also got an error stating that the file was corrupt. So I went back and reloaded it and hyperlinked it properly and it should work now. Sorry for the confusion. Try it once again and let me know how it goes.

Donna

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Mishra

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more. http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Madam Donna,Good Morning,

Thanks for response.No improvement.After deleting the previous zip file I reloaded the fresh one but could not solve the problem.This zip file contains three files.Though I can open the worksheet and can work yet could not be downloaded it from zip file.For every chart we have to open the zip.

Another file of "How To Install" cannot be read any instructions because of corrupt.

I want to know is there any differences in this program from your older versions?

Thanks and best wishes,

Ramesh Mishra

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

Dear Ramesh -

You are absolutely right. I just checked the site and for some reason I also got an error stating that the file was corrupt. So I went back and reloaded it and hyperlinked it properly and it should work now. Sorry for the confusion. Try it once again and let me know how it goes.

Donna

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Mishra

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more. http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Check out India Rakhi Special for Rakhi shopping, contests and lots more.

http://in.promos./rakhi/index.html

Dear Ramesh -

Thanks for response.No improvement.After deleting the previous zip file I reloaded the fresh one but could not solve the problem.This zip file contains three files.Though I can open the worksheet and can work yet could not be downloaded it from zip file.For every chart we have to open the zip.

Another file of "How To Install" cannot be read any instructions because of corrupt.

This file is the exact same file as the original one other than the change of version number, so it's not necessary to read it once again.

I want to know is there any differences in this program from your older versions?

The only difference is listed on the website underneath the download section on the Worksheet page. It states that there was a bug correction from the Northern Chart page that needed to be corrected. If you use the Southern chart format only, then you can use the original 2.2 version program with no problem. This is only for those who prefer the northern chart formats. You will find that the points don't move forward properly with this section as it does with the Southern chart section and thus it needed to be corrected and upgraded in the 2.2.1 version.

Hope this helps -

Donna

Thanks and best wishes,

Ramesh Mishra

Donna Quinn <DQuinn12 wrote:

Dear Ramesh -

Donna

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh Mishra

I don't think the file " HOW TO INSTALL KAS2005v.2.2.1.doc " is

currupted. The problem is in the extension " 2.2.1.doc " . Windows

doesn't know how to handle the multiple " . " .

Try renaming the file to " Install.doc " . Windows (and MS Word) should

be able to handle it then.

, Donna Quinn

<DQuinn12@o...> wrote:

> Dear Ramesh -

> Thanks for response.No improvement.After deleting the previous zip

file I reloaded the fresh one but could not solve the problem.This zip

file contains three files.Though I can open the worksheet and can work

yet could not be downloaded it from zip file.For every chart we have

to open the zip.

> Another file of " How To Install " cannot be read any instructions

because of corrupt.

>

> This file is the exact same file as the original one other than

the change of version number, so it's not necessary to read it once

again.

>

> I want to know is there any differences in this program from your

older versions?

>

> The only difference is listed on the website underneath the

download section on the Worksheet page. It states that there was a bug

correction from the Northern Chart page that needed to be corrected.

If you use the Southern chart format only, then you can use the

original 2.2 version program with no problem. This is only for those

who prefer the northern chart formats. You will find that the points

don't move forward properly with this section as it does with the

Southern chart section and thus it needed to be corrected and upgraded

in the 2.2.1 version.

>

> Hope this helps -

> Donna

>

>

>

>

> Thanks and best wishes,

> Ramesh Mishra

>

>

> Donna Quinn <DQuinn12@o...> wrote:

>

> Dear Ramesh -

>

> I downloaded your newer version 2.2.1 from your website, but I

found bug in that.Kindly tell me what is new in this version ?

Secondly How to install it from the .zip file. When I tried to open

the instructions from " HOW TO INSTALL " file, it is showing corrupt

file .I downloaded the zip programm second time but then also it is

corrupt. Only I am reading the corrupt file or is there something

wrong somewhere. Please advise and instruct.

>

> You are absolutely right. I just checked the site and for some

reason I also got an error stating that the file was corrupt. So I

went back and reloaded it and hyperlinked it properly and it should

work now. Sorry for the confusion. Try it once again and let me know

how it goes.

>

> Donna

>

>

> Thanks and regards,

> Ramesh Mishra