another Chart --timing marriage--Ash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I apologize for not soving the previous chart I gave and jumping

into another chart, but I could not resist. i guess we can do two

charts together...can we not?

ok , now this is a chart I got form another group and the

interesting thing I saw was that its having 3 zeroes in the chart.

birth details are:

13 Aug 1981, 11:40 pm (from Birth certificate), Thane (longitude:

73:2 latitude: 19:12), India

My analysis:

Saturn in 5th is causing full delay.

three zeroes in the chart...can deny marriage too...but 1st house

lord and 9th house lord in conjunction means father's blessings so

marriage should take place and morover most of the points in WS are

high.

now, one more thing about the strongest significator, WS points show

very high points from Saturn and mars but if I remember you told

once that the points from saturn and jupiter have to be added to the

planet. Saturn is giving all its 8 points to mars and jupiter is

giving 3 points to mars so its strength increases( Am I right? or am

getting confused somewhere?)

Could you please guide me analysing this chart?

thanx

Manoshi

Dear Manoshi,

Can you please clarify the degree if planets.

I am getting 1 zero for power of Sa in 9th house.

Can you please give the degree of planets in yur mail.

This is what I am getting from the WS.

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

24 Ar 12

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 47

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Can you confirm the same please,

Cheers !!!

Ash

Manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote:

Dear Ash, I apologize for not soving the previous chart I gave and jumping into another chart, but I could not resist. i guess we can do two charts together...can we not?ok , now this is a chart I got form another group and the interesting thing I saw was that its having 3 zeroes in the chart.birth details are:13 Aug 1981, 11:40 pm (from Birth certificate), Thane (longitude: 73:2 latitude: 19:12), IndiaMy analysis:Saturn in 5th is causing full delay.three zeroes in the chart...can deny marriage too...but 1st house lord and 9th house lord in conjunction means father's blessings so marriage should take place and morover most of the points in WS are high. now, one more thing about the strongest significator, WS points show very high points from Saturn and mars but if I remember you told

once that the points from saturn and jupiter have to be added to the planet. Saturn is giving all its 8 points to mars and jupiter is giving 3 points to mars so its strength increases( Am I right? or am getting confused somewhere?)Could you please guide me analysing this chart?thanx Manoshi

Hi Ash and Manoshi, Namaskar,

May I take the previlige to join you for learning purposes on this given chart.

When I cast this chart having DOB -13 Aug-1981 TOB 11:40 PM and co-ordinates as 73 E 02, 19 N 12 with Ayanamsa as 22:41:46

I get the following longitudes,while in your case it is different .Why it is so?

Is it due to ayanamsa difference or due to somethingelse which I could not understand.However these differences should not be there.Pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

23 Ar 22

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 45

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Here there is no aspect of Sa either on House A,B and C but it is conjuct with LoA and LoB and Sa is himself LoC so there is full delay of 27.5 years Sa is also combined with Ju.Ve is also in the 12th house from house B.

Now in D9 Sa occupies house B alongwith LoA Ju and 12th lord from house B is Mars who joined Sa and Jup in house B. So I fill there is full delay of 30 years.

Now please correct me at this point if I am wrong and tell me what will be the period of delay? After understanding this delay period I may proceed further.

Thanks and regards,

Ramesh MishraAsh <ashsam73 wrote:

Dear Manoshi,

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

24 Ar 12

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 47

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Cheers !!!

Ash

Dear Ash, I apologize for not soving the previous chart I gave and jumping into another chart, but I could not resist. i guess we can do two charts together...can we not?ok , now this is a chart I got form another group and the interesting thing I saw was that its having 3 zeroes in the chart.birth details are:13 Aug 1981, 11:40 pm (from Birth certificate), Thane (longitude: 73:2 latitude: 19:12), IndiaMy analysis:Saturn in 5th is causing full delay.three zeroes in the chart...can deny marriage too...but 1st house lord and 9th house lord in conjunction means father's blessings so marriage should take place and morover most of the points in WS are high. now, one more thing about the strongest significator, WS points show very high points from Saturn and mars but if I remember you told

once that the points from saturn and jupiter have to be added to the planet. Saturn is giving all its 8 points to mars and jupiter is giving 3 points to mars so its strength increases( Am I right? or am getting confused somewhere?)Could you please guide me analysing this chart?thanx Manoshi

Dear Ramesh,

Your computations are correct.

Cheers !!!

Ashramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

When I cast this chart having DOB -13 Aug-1981 TOB 11:40 PM and co-ordinates as 73 E 02, 19 N 12 with Ayanamsa as 22:41:46

I get the following longitudes,while in your case it is different .Why it is so?

Is it due to ayanamsa difference or due to somethingelse which I could not understand.However these differences should not be there.Pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

23 Ar 22

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 45

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Here there is no aspect of Sa either on House A,B and C but it is conjuct with LoA and LoB and Sa is himself LoC so there is full delay of 27.5 years Sa is also combined with Ju.Ve is also in the 12th house from house B.

Now in D9 Sa occupies house B alongwith LoA Ju and 12th lord from house B is Mars who joined Sa and Jup in house B. So I fill there is full delay of 30 years.

Now please correct me at this point if I am wrong and tell me what will be the period of delay? After understanding this delay period I may proceed further.

Thanks and regards,

Dear Manoshi,

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

24 Ar 12

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 47

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Cheers !!!

Ash

Hello Ash ,

But you did not point me out why there is a difference in longitude of Asc.and Moon also. What is the total period of delay in the chart ? Is it only 30 years only or even more ? I think you will take some pain to elaborate.Thanks.

Dear Ramesh,

Your computations are correct.

Cheers !!!

Ashramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote:

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

23 Ar 22

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 45

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Thanks and regards,

Dear Manoshi,

Planet

Degrees

Nakshatra

Lord

Navamsa

As

24 Ar 12

Bharani

Ve

Sc

Su

28 Cn 11

Aslesha

Me

Pi

Mo

4 Cp 47

U.Asadha

Su

Aq

Ma

24 Ge 50

Punarvasu

Ju

Ta

Me

1 Le 53

Makha

Ke

Ar

Ju

15 Vi 33

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ve

1 Vi 33

U.Phalguni

Su

Cp

Sa

14 Vi 1

Hasta

Mo

Ta

Ra

7 Cn 55

Pushya

Sa

Vi

Ke

7 Cp 55

U.Asadha

Su

Pi

Cheers !!!

Ash