IndiaDivine.org

Query#1..contd.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash

Thanks for the info. My query was with respect to the message #8983 only.

Yes I had read the messages informing that rasi and navamsa charts have same

status. My query was pertaining to that specific message.

I had checked that planetary position in both rasi and navamsa.

In that message you had mentioned " Ma and 7th are 6:8 " could you please

inform whether you mentioned this statement

with respect to rasi chart? or

with respect to navamsa chart? or

was it location of mars taken as lagna? or

was it location of sun taken as lagna?

was it location of moon taken as lagna?

I am querying about this point as (in rasi and navamsa) I couldnt find mars

and 7th having 6:8.

By " 7th " - Did you mean lord of the 7th house from where mars is located?

regards,

Amitabh.

-

" ashsam73 " <ashsam73

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:01 PM

Re: Query#1

> Dear Amitabh,

>

> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status.

>

> We also check from lagna, sun, moon, venus and in addition mars and

> their 7th lords and their relation to understand how the native gets

> along with his or her partner (7th house is for partner / spouse).

>

> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. So say if Lagna is Gemini so we

> will check the position of Me and Ju in Rasi first and then also in

> Navamsa and get an idea from both.

>

> So generally when I check the chart I am checking all things from

> both Rasi and Navamsa.

>

> I hope its clear.

> Cheers !!!

> Ash

>

> , " amitabh_astro "

> <amitabh.choudhury@g...> wrote:

> > Dear Ash

> >

> >

> > This query is with respect to the message#8983

> > (regarding birth data provided by manoshi)

> >

> > Ash wrote: Lagna/7th are in 2:12,

> > Query: This is in rasi or navamsa?(I see in rasi only)

> >

> > Ash wrote: sun and 7th are in 1:7

> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)

> >

> > Ash wrote: Moon and 7th are in 4:10,

> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)

> >

> >

> > Ash wrote: Ma and 7th are 6:8 (In rasi or navamsa?)

> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(In rasi mars is lord of 7th

> house)

> >

> >

> > I have prepared the worksheet and have seen the charts.

> > The above are some points that I considered to either clarify or

> > correct my understanding.

> >

> >

> > Will appreciate an early reply.

> >

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

> > regards,

> > Amitabh.

>

Dear Amitabh,

The system to find lagna and 7th , moon and 7th sun and 7th etc is given in lessons and also in recent chats.

It means that Lagna lord and 7th house from it its lord so say if Lagna is Taurus then Ve and Ma (7th sign from Taurus is Scorpio and its lord is Mars) so u check the status of Ve and Ma.

Mars and 7th, by that I mean the sign where mars is placed and 7th sign from it so in this case Mars is in Cancer so Moon and 7th hosue from Cancer is Capricorn so its lord is Shani. So find the relation between Moon and Shani.

Now moon and Saturn are in 6:8 in Rasi.

Cheers !!!

AshAmitabh Choudhury <amitabh.choudhury wrote:

Dear AshThanks for the info. My query was with respect to the message #8983 only.Yes I had read the messages informing that rasi and navamsa charts have samestatus. My query was pertaining to that specific message.I had checked that planetary position in both rasi and navamsa.In that message you had mentioned "Ma and 7th are 6:8" could you pleaseinform whether you mentioned this statementwith respect to rasi chart? orwith respect to navamsa chart? orwas it location of mars taken as lagna? orwas it location of sun taken as lagna?was it location of moon taken as lagna?I am querying about this point as (in rasi and navamsa) I couldnt find marsand 7th having 6:8.By "7th" - Did you mean lord of the 7th house from where mars is located?regards,Amitabh.----- Original Message

-----"ashsam73" Monday, September 19, 2005 8:01 PM Re: Query#1> Dear Amitabh,>> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status.>> We also check from lagna, sun, moon, venus and in addition mars and> their 7th lords and their relation to understand how the native gets> along with his or her partner (7th house is for partner / spouse).>> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. So say if Lagna is Gemini so we> will check the position of Me and Ju in Rasi first and then also in> Navamsa and get an idea from both.>> So generally when I check the chart I am checking all things from> both Rasi and Navamsa.>> I hope its clear.> Cheers !!!> Ash>> , "amitabh_astro">

wrote:> > Dear Ash> >> >> > This query is with respect to the message#8983> > (regarding birth data provided by manoshi)> >> > Ash wrote: Lagna/7th are in 2:12,> > Query: This is in rasi or navamsa?(I see in rasi only)> >> > Ash wrote: sun and 7th are in 1:7> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)> >> > Ash wrote: Moon and 7th are in 4:10,> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)> >> >> > Ash wrote: Ma and 7th are 6:8 (In rasi or navamsa?)> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(In rasi mars is lord of 7th> house)> >> >> > I have prepared the worksheet and have seen the charts.> > The above are some points that I considered to either clarify or> > correct my understanding.>

>> >> > Will appreciate an early reply.> >> >> > Thanks.> >> > regards,> > Amitabh.>

Dear Ash

Thanks for the information. This "Mars and 7th, by that I mean the sign where mars is placed and 7th sign from it" was a missing link for me.

regards,

Amitabh.

-

Ash

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:38 PM

Re: Query#1..contd.

Dear Amitabh,

The system to find lagna and 7th , moon and 7th sun and 7th etc is given in lessons and also in recent chats.

It means that Lagna lord and 7th house from it its lord so say if Lagna is Taurus then Ve and Ma (7th sign from Taurus is Scorpio and its lord is Mars) so u check the status of Ve and Ma.

Mars and 7th, by that I mean the sign where mars is placed and 7th sign from it so in this case Mars is in Cancer so Moon and 7th hosue from Cancer is Capricorn so its lord is Shani. So find the relation between Moon and Shani.

Now moon and Saturn are in 6:8 in Rasi.

Cheers !!!

AshAmitabh Choudhury <amitabh.choudhury wrote:

Dear AshThanks for the info. My query was with respect to the message #8983 only.Yes I had read the messages informing that rasi and navamsa charts have samestatus. My query was pertaining to that specific message.I had checked that planetary position in both rasi and navamsa.In that message you had mentioned "Ma and 7th are 6:8" could you pleaseinform whether you mentioned this statementwith respect to rasi chart? orwith respect to navamsa chart? orwas it location of mars taken as lagna? orwas it location of sun taken as lagna?was it location of moon taken as lagna?I am querying about this point as (in rasi and navamsa) I couldnt find marsand 7th having 6:8.By "7th" - Did you mean lord of the 7th house from where mars is located?regards,Amitabh.-"ashsam73" Monday, September 19, 2005 8:01 PM Re: Query#1> Dear Amitabh,>> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status.>> We also check from lagna, sun, moon, venus and in addition mars and> their 7th lords and their relation to understand how the native gets> along with his or her partner (7th house is for partner / spouse).>> Rasi and Navamsa have equal status. So say if Lagna is Gemini so we> will check the position of Me and Ju in Rasi first and then also in> Navamsa and get an idea from both.>> So generally when I check the chart I am checking all things from> both Rasi and Navamsa.>> I hope its clear.> Cheers !!!> Ash>> , "amitabh_astro"> wrote:> > Dear Ash> >> >> > This query is with respect to the message#8983> > (regarding birth data provided by manoshi)> >> > Ash wrote: Lagna/7th are in 2:12,> > Query: This is in rasi or navamsa?(I see in rasi only)> >> > Ash wrote: sun and 7th are in 1:7> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)> >> > Ash wrote: Moon and 7th are in 4:10,> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(I see in navamsa only)> >> >> > Ash wrote: Ma and 7th are 6:8 (In rasi or navamsa?)> > Query: This is in Rasi or navamsa?(In rasi mars is lord of 7th> house)> >> >> > I have prepared the worksheet and have seen the charts.> > The above are some points that I considered to either clarify or> > correct my understanding.> >> >> > Will appreciate an early reply.> >> >> > Thanks.> >> > regards,> > Amitabh.>