IndiaDivine.org

Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Amitabh,

Please see my answers in CAPS

In the message # 8803, the following is mentioned."The native is running Ra/Mo -sector 3 and Moon runs till 17th Sep 2005Moon is lord of 11th and is with asdt. There is an exception for 12thlord's effect for sun and moon which will help the native for 1st house as B."Could you please explain where in the material(lessons) the "exception" ismentioned?

NO I WAS WRONG. THE EXCEPTION WHICH I MIS READ IS SUN AND MOON CANNOT BE SD WHEN THEY ARE SIXTH LORD. CHECK MSG #2567 WHERE KRUSHNAJI HAS EXPLAINED TO SANJAY.

The following are "googly" for me.================================================================Statement:"Current bhukti and it's effectsMoon 2004-Mar-18 2005-Sep-17Prev antra was Sun 2003-Apr-25 2004-Mar-18Moon is D for 2nd(status), FK for 4th(Happy), E for 6th(helps job), NK for9th(advance learning but it has less points for 9th) and 12th lord for 12th(exception for Sun/Moon as 12th lord). 10th points were increased from 17 to 21.there may be change in authority for good. 6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must have made some investments during this period."Googly part:"6th got better too. 12th went down which I am thinking native must havemade some investments during this period."I couldnt understand where to check in the WS. Could you please explain.

THIS IS THE PROCEDURE I FOLLOW IN READING A CHART.

GET THE CURRENT DASA/BHUKTI OF THE NATIVE AND GO TO SUMMARY SHEET IN THE

CHART AND SELECT THE BHUKTI PLANET ABOVE BINDUS(IN DROP DOWN) THEN THE PLANET GETS HIGHLIGHTED UNDER SIGN VALUES FOR L12, FK, NK, D & E WHICH WILL GIVE YOU

A PICTURE AND THEN LOOK FOR THE POINTS FOR ALL THE HOUSES UNDER THAT PLANET.

WHEN I SAID IT GOT BETTER I COMPARED 6TH POINTS IN THE CURRENT BHUKTHI WITH THE PREVIOUS ONE. CHECK 11TH(INCOME) AND 12(EXPENSES) IF 12 IS GREATER THAN 11

THEN THERE WILL BE LOTS OF EXPENSES OTHERWISE IF 12TH IS LESS THAN 12 POINTS THERE WILL BE SOME INVESTMENTS OF SOME SORT..IN ABOVE CASE THE CURRENT BHUKTHI WAS FK FOR 4TH WHICH MADE HIM TO INVEST IN ASSETS WHICH HE AGREED IN HIS REPLY.

SIMILARY IF 6TH POINTS GOES LESS THAN 12 THEN WE CAN SAY THERE MAY BE A LOSS OF JOB IN THAT BHUKTHI AT THE SAME TIME IF 5TH HAS MORE POINTS THEN THERE MAY BE CHANCES OF GETTING THE JOB EARLY. FOR JOB LOSS YOU HAVE TO GO FOR TIMING TAKING 6TH AS B. SIMILARLY CHECK 10TH HOUSE POINTS FOR AUTHORITY AT WORK IN THE ABOVE CASE THE 10TH POINTS FOR MORE FOR CURRENT BHUKTHI THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE. 10TH ALSO MEANS PROMOTION.================================================================================Statement:"Next Bhukthi and it's effectsMars 2005-Sep-17 2006-Oct-06Points for various houses for Mars8101671017811714218points are low for 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th.all the work related points are good. There will be an increase in income asthepoints changes from 16 to 21. slight change in authority. probably more hardwork."Googly part:Complete

statement.Could you please inform what these points are and where to check in the WSfor the points.

CHECK SUMMARY SHEET FOR ALL THE POINTS. OR YOU CAN CHECK H1, H2, H3, .....H12 AND LOOK FOR POINTS FOR THE CURRENT BHUKTHI PLANETS.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS.

IT IS BETTER TO LOOK AT A KNOWN CHART , ANALYSE AND POST IT IN THE LIST.

PRACTICE MAKES YOU PERFECT.

AND ALSO SEARCH OLD ARCHIVES AND CHECK ANALYSIS MADE BY ASH, MARGARITA, MANU AND KRUSHNAJI. THAT IS HOW I LEARNT THE SYSTEM. BUT I AM STILL NOT THERE. TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SYSTEM OUT OF 3 SYSTEMS I KNOW OF.

THANKS TO KRUSHNAJI, ASH AND DONNA FOR THAT.

HOPE THIS HELPS

BALA

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.