IndiaDivine.org

A New Chart--trying to analyse and need guidance too...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Everyone,I tried to solve this chart with the given data (click here) Saturn shows delay as it is related to houses A, B and C…so I would say when Saturn returns to 0 degree cancer then, the delay period will be over…so that is sometime late july 1976. but as I know that the marriage took place earlier, so let me try other options. Travelling abroad …lets check 3rd house…the LoD and LoE for 3rd house are moon and Jupiter and the travel was during mercury. So is mercury related to moon and Jupiter? Well, mercury is not SD to any one of them…then? Lets check 12 house points, and mercury has 16 points so pretty high points though. Mars has highest, and it is SD to mercury so mercury can give results for travelling abroad. Well that explains for travelling abroad but doesn’t support permanent kind of travel which actually happened.Now , lets check mother’s death…8th from 3rd house, or LoD or LoE from 8th of 3rd with highest points?... venus has 13 points for 10th house, saturn has 22 points..so should have been Saturn . What about fathers death? 8th from 9th house or LoD /LoE from 8th of 9th …mars is the lord, so mars in 4th has 20 points sun has 21 points , should take place in sun AD., mars is second highest in the list. Doesn’t match with this birth time.Ok lets change the lagna as it is in border…so, making it cancer, lets see what happens.Lets make the data 7:50 in the morning.Ok now…lets check mother‘s death…10th house, Saturn, Mercury and Mars can give results, but mercury has highest points..so it should give results…YES.Please clear doubts: *Father’s death should take place in 4th lord, loE/LoD of 4th house. Here, moon/jup/venus can give results. I am assuming that Saturn has highest points as is NK and it is giving results….ok ( I myself am not satisfied with my analysis) as Saturn is not LoE/LoD or 4th lord but has highest points….does that enough to give results. Rectifying time as 7:50 am, father’s death time this way matches . YESNow let me time the abroad going.Mercury is 3rd house lord, LoD as well for 3rd house. It has 19 points in 12th house, all support going abroad on a permanent kind of basis. YESOk, now if we try to time marriage according to this time…Saturn in house 2nd, aspecting house C and itself is the lord of house B makes it full dalay. Two zeroes in the chart as well. So when Saturn will come to zero degree cancer, delay period ends which is 13 july1975. but marriage has taken place in Feb 1973. I am stuck again.But ignoring the dalay, how perfectly it matches…ketu is SD to mercury.Mercury is LoE for 7th house.Mercury has highest points so a very strong planet to give marriage, and it does give marriage. Marriage is happy, took place in high points… Please clear doubts* But…what about the delay? Jupiter has 5th aspect on Saturn in navamsa, so may be reducing delay but is also present in 7th house in rasi chart, so shouldn’t it increase delay as well? If you could explain it Ash or Krushna ji… And please tell me where I went wrong with any of the analysis/any errors or any point I have not taken into consideration?--Manoshi , "Manoshi Chatterjee" <khallopapa> wrote:>> Dear Everyone,> > Posting a chart...let's time the marriage. > > 3rd july 1949> 8:20 am> Murshidabad (24 N 11, 88 E 16), India> > Some details:> > Death of father: 1999 Oct> Death of Mother: 2001 May> First went abroad : 1986 June> > Can we also time the birth of the child in this case? That will be a > learning experiece too. I will post my analysis later.> > --Manoshi>

Dear Manoshi,

Brilliant attempt. Yes, Cancer lagna suites. The thing that you overlooked in the last 3 lessons. Read those lessons carefully and study the chart with Cancer lagna.. and I think u will get the answer.

Very nice attempt.

Cheers !!!

AshManoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote:

Dear Everyone,

I tried to solve this chart with the given data (click here)

Saturn shows delay as it is related to houses A, B and C…so I would say when Saturn returns to 0 degree cancer then, the delay period will be over…so that is sometime late july 1976. but as I know that the marriage took place earlier, so let me try other options.

Travelling abroad …lets check 3rd house…the LoD and LoE for 3rd house are moon and Jupiter and the travel was during mercury. So is mercury related to moon and Jupiter? Well, mercury is not SD to any one of them…then? Lets check 12 house points, and mercury has 16 points so pretty high points though. Mars has highest, and it is SD to mercury so mercury can give results for travelling abroad. Well that explains for travelling abroad but doesn’t support permanent kind of travel which actually happened.

Now , lets check mother’s death…8th from 3rd house, or LoD or LoE from 8th of 3rd with highest points?... venus has 13 points for 10th house, saturn has 22 points..so should have been Saturn . What about fathers death? 8th from 9th house or LoD /LoE from 8th of 9th …mars is the lord, so mars in 4th has 20 points sun has 21 points , should take place in sun AD., mars is second highest in the list. Doesn’t match with this birth time.

Ok lets change the lagna as it is in border…so, making it cancer, lets see what happens.

Lets make the data 7:50 in the morning.

Ok now…lets check mother‘s death…10th house, Saturn, Mercury and Mars can give results, but mercury has highest points..so it should give results…YES.

Please clear doubts: *

Father’s death should take place in 4th lord, loE/LoD of 4th house. Here, moon/jup/venus can give results. I am assuming that Saturn has highest points as is NK and it is giving results….ok ( I myself am not satisfied with my analysis) as Saturn is not LoE/LoD or 4th lord but has highest points….does that enough to give results. Rectifying time as 7:50 am, father’s death time this way matches . YES

Now let me time the abroad going.

Mercury is 3rd house lord, LoD as well for 3rd house. It has 19 points in 12th house, all support going abroad on a permanent kind of basis. YES

Ok, now if we try to time marriage according to this time…

Saturn in house 2nd, aspecting house C and itself is the lord of house B makes it full dalay. Two zeroes in the chart as well. So when Saturn will come to zero degree cancer, delay period ends which is 13 july1975. but marriage has taken place in Feb 1973. I am stuck again.

But ignoring the dalay, how perfectly it matches…ketu is SD to mercury.

Mercury is LoE for 7th house.

Mercury has highest points so a very strong planet to give marriage, and it does give marriage. Marriage is happy, took place in high points…

Please clear doubts*

But…what about the delay? Jupiter has 5th aspect on Saturn in navamsa, so may be reducing delay but is also present in 7th house in rasi chart, so shouldn’t it increase delay as well? If you could explain it Ash or Krushna ji…

And please tell me where I went wrong with any of the analysis/any errors or any point I have not taken into consideration?

--Manoshi

, "Manoshi Chatterjee" <khallopapa> wrote:>> Dear Everyone,> > Posting a chart...let's time the marriage. > > 3rd july 1949> 8:20 am> Murshidabad (24 N 11, 88 E 16), India> > Some details:> > Death of father: 1999 Oct> Death of Mother: 2001 May> First went abroad : 1986 June> > Can we also time the birth of the child in this case? That will be a > learning experiece too. I will post my analysis later.> > --Manoshi>

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Dear Ash, Manoshi and members,

Namaskar,

It is really I am experiencing the difficulties to find out the timings of an event.

For this I am not blaming the system but lack of knowledge. As Mr. Ash analysed the chart with corrected birth time, he analysed the chart elaborately which is very useful for the list members to learn a lot. Since the marriage time is exposed I may have the previlege to say that in the lessons of your system somewhere I read that when lagna lord and 9th lord is in 5:9 combination the delay is nullified. So is in this chart .Lagna lord Moon and 9th lord Jup. is in 5:9 position.

Therefore this combination might have helped the native. What is your opinion?

Thanks and regards.

Ramesh Mishra

Manoshi Chatterjee <khallopapa wrote:

Dear Everyone,

I tried to solve this chart with the given data (click here)

Saturn shows delay as it is related to houses A, B and C…so I would say when Saturn returns to 0 degree cancer then, the delay period will be over…so that is sometime late july 1976. but as I know that the marriage took place earlier, so let me try other options.

Travelling abroad …lets check 3rd house…the LoD and LoE for 3rd house are moon and Jupiter and the travel was during mercury. So is mercury related to moon and Jupiter? Well, mercury is not SD to any one of them…then? Lets check 12 house points, and mercury has 16 points so pretty high points though. Mars has highest, and it is SD to mercury so mercury can give results for travelling abroad. Well that explains for travelling abroad but doesn’t support permanent kind of travel which actually happened.

Now , lets check mother’s death…8th from 3rd house, or LoD or LoE from 8th of 3rd with highest points?... venus has 13 points for 10th house, saturn has 22 points..so should have been Saturn . What about fathers death? 8th from 9th house or LoD /LoE from 8th of 9th …mars is the lord, so mars in 4th has 20 points sun has 21 points , should take place in sun AD., mars is second highest in the list. Doesn’t match with this birth time.

Ok lets change the lagna as it is in border…so, making it cancer, lets see what happens.

Lets make the data 7:50 in the morning.

Ok now…lets check mother‘s death…10th house, Saturn, Mercury and Mars can give results, but mercury has highest points..so it should give results…YES.

Please clear doubts: *

Father’s death should take place in 4th lord, loE/LoD of 4th house. Here, moon/jup/venus can give results. I am assuming that Saturn has highest points as is NK and it is giving results….ok ( I myself am not satisfied with my analysis) as Saturn is not LoE/LoD or 4th lord but has highest points….does that enough to give results. Rectifying time as 7:50 am, father’s death time this way matches . YES

Now let me time the abroad going.

Mercury is 3rd house lord, LoD as well for 3rd house. It has 19 points in 12th house, all support going abroad on a permanent kind of basis. YES

Ok, now if we try to time marriage according to this time…

Saturn in house 2nd, aspecting house C and itself is the lord of house B makes it full dalay. Two zeroes in the chart as well. So when Saturn will come to zero degree cancer, delay period ends which is 13 july1975. but marriage has taken place in Feb 1973. I am stuck again.

But ignoring the dalay, how perfectly it matches…ketu is SD to mercury.

Mercury is LoE for 7th house.

Mercury has highest points so a very strong planet to give marriage, and it does give marriage. Marriage is happy, took place in high points…

Please clear doubts*

But…what about the delay? Jupiter has 5th aspect on Saturn in navamsa, so may be reducing delay but is also present in 7th house in rasi chart, so shouldn’t it increase delay as well? If you could explain it Ash or Krushna ji…

And please tell me where I went wrong with any of the analysis/any errors or any point I have not taken into consideration?

--Manoshi

, "Manoshi Chatterjee" <khallopapa> wrote:>> Dear Everyone,> > Posting a chart...let's time the marriage. > > 3rd july 1949> 8:20 am> Murshidabad (24 N 11, 88 E 16), India> > Some details:> > Death of father: 1999 Oct> Death of Mother: 2001 May> First went abroad : 1986 June> > Can we also time the birth of the child in this case? That will be a > learning experiece too. I will post my analysis later.> > --Manoshi>

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.