IndiaDivine.org

Posting again since no reponse last time ...Pls help... A unique problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- Gujarat Amusement Industries

Saturday, October 22, 2005 1:23 PM

A unique problem

Hi

I have a problem regarding my birth time. No one seems to know it. I was born on FEB 3 1978 at Rajkot (gujarat ) , India.

I have a muncipal certificate which only confirms the date and not the time.

My mom had made some horoscopes earlier when I was small which was done with a 7 PM time but she doesnt feel thats the right now. The broad time frame is between 11 Am to 10 PM. It should be between that. Another thing is that my mom always keeps names as per rasi so my name is bhavesh shah ( bh rasi which I think is Dhan rasi ) but recently when I checked up some astrologers say there is no dhan rasi on that day. Another person says that from 5 PM onwards on feb 3rd 1978 to next day there is dhan rasi.

One more aspect which needs clarification is whether there is mangal on that day. Again some astrologers say there is mangal on that day while others say there isnt mangal. So I need to know whether I have mangal or not.

I hope the learned ones here can try and help me on this problem as when we getmarriage proposals we are always perplexed what to do as these days every one belives in astro matching. I dont want to lie and at the same time if I tell people that I dont know the birth time then it proves to be a hurdle. I am currently assuming a time of 4.50 PM

I am the third child. I passed out from school in 1997. I havent finished my college as I got too involved with my business.

This year has been excellent for my business and all my life I had never travelled abroad ( not that it mattered to me ) but this year I had the opportunity to travel to many countries like Japan, hong kong, sinagpore, China, Dubai etc.

There is also a chance that I might buy a house in Bombay. Currently I am residing in Chennai but I get a lot of my business from Bombay.

I suffer from constipation and my height is 5'.8"

I am mentioning some of the above details so that it helps you to find the correct birth time.

Your help in the above aspects would be higly appreciated.

I am also trying to understand this system of astrology but so far no luck :-)

best regards

Bhavesh Shah

-

Sateesh Batas

Friday, October 07, 2005 2:05 AM

Re: Re: Posting my chart for analysis

Hi, Amit.

Is your place of birth actually LONDON, as in Central London? Or is it one of the towns in Greater London area?

Yes, I noticed the shift in Lagna too - the way to get around the problem with towns west of Greenwich is - instead of entering your birthtime as 20:40 (based on CET) - to enter 1 hour less, i.e. 19:40 GMT - that will take care of the problem for places West.

I make your chart (assuming it is London itself as place) to be around 1* Aries lagna.

Sateesh.

========

- amit gupta

Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:53 PM

hi sateesh, i believe i was born west of gmt, then how does the spreadsheet recognise this input

'Just be careful if you were born West of Greenwich meridian, as you were born in 1 hour EASTERN time correction, and if you were born WEST of Greenwich, some programs get misaligned as the calcs of Lagna degree get a bit crosswired.'

please can you explain this further

if i use west of gmt, there is a shift of the lagna by 1 house

how does one rectify or tell which is his chart??

rgds

amit

Sateesh Batas <makara wrote:

Hi, Amit.

1 hour CET (Central European Time) was throughout 1971 - so same as 1 hour BST essentially that we use now for just Summertime.

Just be careful if you were born West of Greenwich meridian, as you were born in 1 hour EASTERN time correction, and if you were born WEST of Greenwich, some programs get misaligned as the calcs of Lagna degree get a bit crosswired.

Sateesh.

- amit gupta

Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:21 PM

hi

the dasa given by the spreadsheet differs from most other packages i have used..one is jhora 7.0 of narasimha rao

my details are 6 sep 71 20.40 , london

i am not sure about the daylight savings though; regardless, the spreadsheet says i am in venus/mars...others say venus/ moon

Please can someone take a look and clarify

many thanks

amit

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.