IndiaDivine.org

precision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash, Thank you for your answer, See below more precisions Regards Xavier SUN 14°14 SAG MOON 10°42 AQ MER 29°44 SCOR VEN 2°11 SCOR MARS 16°25 SAG JUP 27°40 LIBRA SAT 15°30 CAN RAHU 19°23 TAU AS 19°47 GEM TU 4H08 PM 28 DEC 1946 BEAUCOURT FRANCE -----Message d'origine----- De : De la part de ashsam73 Envoyé : lundi 21 novembre 2005 18:55 À : Objet : Re: correction Dear Xavier, Can you please furnish the time zone and degree of planets from KAS2005 program please. Thanks, Cheers !!! Ash , Xavier Murer <murerx> wrote: > > Sorry I wrote to fast wrote a mistake, please forget my last mail and see my correction > > > Dear All, > > I am testing the timing for the up and D own of career for employee, businessman, politician, etc... > Generally speaking, the resulta t s are very statisfying with KAS and I have no problem to justify a new job or the win of a election, etc... > For a few case, I can not find the solution. > For a person ( born on 28th of december of 1946 at 5:08 PM) , 47N29 6E55

AS 23°52 GEMINI). > She got a first job, stable on the 1rst of october 1964. She was in sub of Mercury, lord of the 1rst and the 4th and occupying the 6th. > Mercury is NOT the Lord of III and XI ( D and E of the 6th) and not samdharmi to lord of IIIrd and XI. The use of the VI (as B house) is more useful than the X in my research. > If somebody can explain to me to justify the first job with the 6th ( I may have forgot something), thank you > Regards > Xavier > >

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger Téléchargez le ici !

Dear Xavier, I am getting the following degrees. Planet Degrees As 19 Ge 39 Su 14 Sg 7 Mo 10 Aq 35 Ma 16 Sg

18 Me 29 Sc 37 Ju 27 Li 33 Ve 2 Sc 4 SaR 15 Cn 23 Ra 18 Ta 6 Ke 18 Sc 6 Now if you see, Mercury has 15 points in 6th house, 17 points in 10th house and 19 points in 11th house. Mercury is not aspecting 6th, 10th or 2nd house so itself is capable of delivering the result. Mercury is also SD to Jupiter who is LoD for 10th and also Mercury itself is LoE for 6th and also is karak for Job. Mahadasha running on 1st Oct 1964 is Guru. Guru is placed in 5th house with 5 bindus so it will act like karak for 10th house. Other than that it will act like NK and FK for the house which you can find from WS. So in Ju MD the results will be linked to 10th, 3rd, 12th, 5th and 2nd house. Cheers

!!! Ash Xavier Murer <murerx wrote: Dear Ash, Thank you for your answer, See below more precisions Regards Xavier SUN 14°14 SAG MOON 10°42 AQ MER 29°44 SCOR VEN 2°11 SCOR MARS 16°25 SAG JUP 27°40 LIBRA SAT 15°30 CAN RAHU 19°23 TAU AS 19°47 GEM TU 4H08 PM 28 DEC 1946 BEAUCOURT FRANCE -----Message d'origine----- De : De la

part de ashsam73 Envoyé : lundi 21 novembre 2005 18:55 À : Objet : Re: correction Dear Xavier, Can you please furnish the time zone and degree of planets from KAS2005 program please. Thanks, Cheers !!! Ash , Xavier Murer <murerx> wrote: > > Sorry I wrote to fast wrote a mistake, please forget my last mail and see my correction > > > Dear All, > > I am testing the timing for the up and D own of career for employee, businessman, politician, etc... > Generally speaking, the resulta t s are very statisfying with KAS and I have no problem to justify a new

job or the win of a election, etc... > For a few case, I can not find the solution. > For a person ( born on 28th of december of 1946 at 5:08 PM) , 47N29 6E55 AS 23°52 GEMINI). > She got a first job, stable on the 1rst of october 1964. She was in sub of Mercury, lord of the 1rst and the 4th and occupying the 6th. > Mercury is NOT the Lord of III and XI ( D and E of the 6th) and not samdharmi to lord of IIIrd and XI. The use of the VI (as B house) is more useful than the X in my research. > If somebody can explain to me to justify the first job with the 6th ( I may have forgot something), thank you > Regards > Xavier > > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau

MessengerTéléchargez le ici !

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.