IndiaDivine.org

the role of the Lord of the 12Th of the B during his subperiod/Precision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash, The role of the Lord of the 12th of B : during his sub period, how we can measure the risk of the crisis in the field, of work by example. In other words, when the Lord of the Vth (12 of the 6th) is ruling the Sub, it is risky for the job? Risky only when the planet aspect the House A/B or C or? In the beginning of my study, for a period without job for diverses reasons (lay off, sickness, retirement, a stop for study or spiritual thing,etc...) among 10 cases, the ruler is not the Lord of the Vth but the

planet on most case got the lowest points, 6th rank in the workshhet. Regards Xavier

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger Téléchargez le ici !

Dear Xavier,

If I remember correctly, lord of 12th house infact can give

positive results for the native. So, the rule that 12th house lord

will give risky results is not correct. Yes, we need to check the WS

to predict the right thing. Ash, please correct me if I am wrong. I

have lost touch quite a bit.

Thanks & Regards,

Manu

, Xavier Murer

<murerx> wrote:

>

> Dear Ash,

> The role of the Lord of the 12th of B : during his sub period,

how we can measure the risk of the crisis in the field, of work by

example. In other words, when the Lord of the Vth (12 of the 6th) is

ruling the Sub, it is risky for the job? Risky only when the planet

aspect the House A/B or C or?

>

> In the beginning of my study, for a period without job for

diverses reasons (lay off, sickness, retirement, a stop for study or

spiritual thing,etc...) among 10 cases, the ruler is not the Lord of

the Vth but the planet on most case got the lowest points, 6th rank

in the workshhet.

> Regards

> Xavier

>

>

>

>

>

> Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau

Messenger

> Téléchargez le ici !

>

Dear Xavier and Manu, Yes Manu as u rightly said the WS is very important. Apart from Sun and Moon who own one house we should also consider the lord ship for the other house too for other planets. Now 5th house is 12th from 6th which is ok. So if 6th lord goes into 5th house then its loosing status. If 5th lord is in 6th house then 12th from B lord is coming into House B so here 5th house is gaining status as its lord is in dhan sthan but for 6th house as B then 12th from B lord is coming in 6th house so that is spoiling 6th house. 5th house is Karak sthan for 10th house and its lord is karak for 10th house. 5th house shows degree of say its dhan sthan of 4th house which is

knowledge. So degree is what u show for if I may call it that. Yes, the WS shows the perfect power of the planet. If a planet is weak for 6th house means it has less power then it might show loss of job or changes in job as its weak. Say at the same time the 6th lord is powerful samdhamri to a planet that is very strong for 6th house, 10th house, 11th house then it may give many changes in job or multiple jobs during that period as the samdhamis will try to help the weak planet. So Xavier, the research you are doing is perfect. If out of 10 charts if all charts are showing changes or job loss in weak planet that are weak for 6th house then its not co-incidence. Yes, we should also check the same for 10th and 11th house too and also closely study the samdharmis too. So say if a planet is weak for 6th house but is powerful for 10th and 11th house and the 6th lord is SD to say powerful planet for 6th house, 10th or 11th then it will try to give or might give multiple jobs. You can also study the same. Hope that helps, Cheers !!! Ash Manu Batura <manubatura wrote: Dear Xavier, If I remember correctly, lord of 12th house infact can give positive results for the native. So, the rule that 12th house lord will give risky results is not correct. Yes, we need to check the WS to predict the right thing. Ash, please correct me if I am wrong. I have lost touch quite a bit. Thanks & Regards, Manu , Xavier Murer wrote: > > Dear Ash, > The role of the Lord of the 12th of B : during his sub period, how we can measure the risk of the crisis in the field, of work by example. In other words, when the Lord of the Vth (12 of the 6th) is ruling the Sub, it is risky for the job? Risky only when the planet aspect the House A/B or C or? > > In the beginning of my study, for a period without job for diverses reasons (lay off,

sickness, retirement, a stop for study or spiritual thing,etc...) among 10 cases, the ruler is not the Lord of the Vth but the planet on most case got the lowest points, 6th rank in the workshhet. > Regards > Xavier > > > > > > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger > Téléchargez le ici ! >