IndiaDivine.org

election, the Xth and...?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash, After the study of the few charts with KAS, I was very impressed that's why I wanted to go deeper with a study a bigger scale. I chose the up and down of career, but I quickly realized, we can not compare the chart of politcian with employee or business man, and so on. Each belong to category, the VI seems to be more efficient for employee and the X for business man. For politician, I started with president of country or Chancelor (Germany). It was not so easy as the other categories, so I decided to compare the

chart of the candidates of the last tround of one election. The results are much better but not so brillant. I only use the Xth as B. Do you think I should see other houses like the IVth (mass) for "so called" democratic system. I am aware a battle for a victory is not easy and before the victory, the future president can meet big hindrance or bad period due to the opponent inside or outside of his own party. beside, the dictature of the poll (which are in a lot of cases wrong in France) can announce the defeat. Etc... By the way, do you live in India? I go for my job to India twice a year. Regards Xavier

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger Téléchargez le ici !