IndiaDivine.org

RE : RE : RE : RE : your opinion for a job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

Great! Donna has a very clear explanation.

Very helpful.

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mercredi 30 novembre 2005 15:26À : Objet : Re: RE : RE : RE : Re: your opinion for a job

Dear Xavier,

The question on samdharmi is given in lessons. Infact if you check Donna's website she has taken great pains to demonstrate the exact same question that you have asked as a KAS Visual with graphic and a live chart to demonstrate the phenemon.

Visit Donna's site and go to KAS Visuals section and the question you pose is answered there.

Hope that helps,

Cheers !!!

AshXavier <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

In your practice, for a sub of R or Kethu, it works better when you choose the Lord of the the nakshatra (where is R or K) or when you choose the L of the sign where is the N? Or is it 50/50?

Is is clear this time?

I read all the lessons but I need to read again and to study deeper, I will and I do.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mercredi 30 novembre 2005 04:20À : Objet : Re: RE : RE : Re: your opinion for a job

Dear Xavier,

I did not understand what u meant by

"For Rahu and Kethu, did you find any advantage in smadharmi terms, for the Lord of nakashtra or the L of the sign?"

Can you please explain?

You might want to visit Donnas website at http://krushna.sageasita.com and read up on the samdharmi concept for Rahu and Ketu that may also help.

Cheers !!!

Ash

Xavier <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

My program is settled correctly, and for the birth chart, for the Birth Chart, it give the right positions. For the period, I don't know what is happening, maybe the calculation has something different. I will check with the editor.

Anyway, I have to find a way to download the KAS.

For Rahu and Kethu, did you find any advantage in smadharmi terms, for the Lord of nakashtra or the L of the sign?Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mardi 29 novembre 2005 18:58À : Objet : Re: RE : Re: your opinion for a job

Dear Xavier,

Ok. Thank you for giving me the dates. You said the the career of your friend started in March 1973. At that time it was not Ve antra running but Ketu antra.

Ketu

1972-Mar-18

1973-Apr-05

Ketu is Samdharmi to Mecury and Moon. Mercury has 17 points in 6th house and Moon has 20. Moon is LoE for 6th house as B.

Again the question of having accurate ayanamsa set in your program is of paramount importance for such delicate things Xavier.

Now Moon is LoE and has highest points for 6th house so the native got job in Ketu antra.

Now next antra is that of Venus. Now Venus is in House D with 5 bindsu for 11th as B so Venus is eager to give the native income but he might not get good authority in antra of Venus. Yes, Venus is SD to Mars so he might not loose his authority but at the same time may be in worry period too. Venus is 2nd lord. Please find out if it was a worrisome period for your friend back in 1973 to 1976.

You are correct in your assessment that Rahu is SD to Sa and Ju. Sa is karak for 10th house and 11th house so the focus of your friend might be for 10th and 11th matters.

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers !!!

Ash

XAVIER <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

Thank you for remark on antra, for mysetrious reason the ayanamsa was not settled properly. I took the opportunity to check all the charts of this study and I fortunately found only one slight mistake.

How do explain during the sub period of Venus , which finished in august 05, Patrick has met difficulty in job, while the 1rst sub of Venus of his worklife (from March 73 till March 76) saw the start of the rise of his career, from a simple position (secretary) he got a much better position?

In 73, the MD was Rahu (in VII in Pisces) and now is Saturn, L of the V and the VI in XII.

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de ashsam73Envoyé : lundi 28 novembre 2005 17:02À : Objet : Re: your opinion for a jobDear Xavier,Please re-calculate the chart and the points accurately. I am getting nearly 3 deg diff and different computations for the points.Venus antra saw your friend out of job. It has less power for 6th house.Sun antra started in sept 2005 which has high power i.e. more than 12 points for all 12 houses and your friend saw himself finding a contract.Xavier, please make sure that you are casting the chart and points correctly otherwise everything goes wrong.As per the calculations of WS, Sun antra has begun and u can see how your friend got a job immediately.Now, Mars currently is transitting over 0 points so some problems or say irritations are there once mars clears 0 points things will get smoother for your friend.Cheers !!!Ash , "XAVIER" <murerx> wrote:>> Dear Ash> I have a friend, who is supposed to sign a contract of work on the 4th> of next January. He started non officially in the company last week. He> asked me what I think about the issue for January.> After a good career during almot 20 years (1972/2001), he was jobless> and got unemployment benefit from 2002. He tried to start his own> business in real estate field in May 02. But the experience was not very> successful and he sold the agency without loosing money at least, in Jan> 04.> He is in Sub Period Venus, which does not get good points for the VI> and the Xth and not good rank for XI but Venus is in Aries in rasi and> navamsa, Venus can be smadharmi for Mars. Mars is ruler of the IIIrd of> the D for the 6th and ruler of the 8th, the E of the X and the D of the> XI. During a sub period of Venus, the native, after a simple job in> company in 1972, started his rise in May 73 with the promotion to a> better position (it was the beginning of a continaul rising for 15> years).> I concentrate on the VI, Venus doesn't aspect A/B/C of the VI> I think he would sign his contract and he should enjoy a period without> big problem.> The following subperiod of the Sun is starting at summer time 2006 and> Sun is not weak for the VI and very strong for the X and especially for> the XI (39 point), I should predict a very good périod for job from next> summer . (But Sun is aspecting the C of the XI). What do you think?> > TOB : 27th May of 1950 in Paris at 2:00 PM (1:00 TU)> AS : 1°56 Vir> Sun : 13°31 TAU> MER 26°22 ARIES> VENUS 2°05 ARIES> MARS 3°05 VIRG> JUPI 13°51 AQUA> SAT 20°34 LEO> RAHU 13°30 PISCES> ( it should be some little difference for position, I didn't succeed in> install the KAS program despite the generous help of Donna).> > VI HOUSE> > 16 20 20 17 8 11 9 > 4 1 1 3 7 5 6 > S MOON M Me J V Sa > > > X HOUSE> > 28 16 12 6 24 7 16 > 1 3 5 7 2 6 3 > S MO M Me J V Sa > > XI HOUSE> > 39 19 21 12 24 18 21 > 1 5 3 7 2 6 3 > S MO M Me J V Sa > > Thank for your help> > Regards> > Xavier Murer>

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.