IndiaDivine.org

value of Krushna ayanamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

According to the lesson 6 about ayanamsa, the value for K Aya. is 21°26'44'' in 1900, but according to a member of Denis Laboure's forum, who has the luck to download correctly the KAS, the value for 1900 is different : 21° 33'23''. In order to adjust my program, can you tell me the ayanamsa for 01/01/2000. If it is true, we have the explanation of the difference of one month in the example below.

It is a revision of the ayanamsa? Why?

My difficulty to use the KAS programme is due of the difficulty of languages setting. The computers I used is in french and the other in chinese (I live in China). I think I have the beginning of the solution :-)

Regards

Xavier

Dear Xavier,

Ok. Thank you for giving me the dates. You said the the career of your friend started in March 1973. At that time it was not Ve antra running but Ketu antra.

Ketu

1972-Mar-18

1973-Apr-05

Dear Xavier, There was a discussion about this and you can look up the archives for the same. The KAS2005 program gives the proper ayanamsa. Please bear with us till we get around to revising the lesson to reflect the proper value. In the mean time for now use the KAS2005 program value it will give the most proper value of KAY. Thanks, Cheers !!! Ash Xavier <murerx wrote: Dear Ash, According to the lesson 6 about ayanamsa, the value for K Aya. is 21°26'44'' in 1900, but according to a member of Denis Laboure's forum, who has the luck to download correctly the KAS, the value for 1900 is different : 21° 33'23''. In order to adjust my program, can you tell me the ayanamsa for 01/01/2000. If it is true, we have the explanation of the difference of one month in the example below. It is a revision of the ayanamsa? Why? My difficulty to use the KAS programme is due of the difficulty of languages setting. The computers I used is in

french and the other in chinese (I live in China). I think I have the beginning of the solution :-) Regards Xavier Dear Xavier, Ok. Thank you for giving me the dates. You said the the career of your friend started in March 1973. At that time it was not Ve antra running but Ketu antra. Ketu 1972-Mar-18 1973-Apr-05

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.