IndiaDivine.org

RE : Stable job with low point?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I got the answer from Françoise.

I am checking everything but I need some precision.

Samdharmi can not show bad things only show good event , except the death.

The Lord of D and E can show bad thing?

For example,I can find accident from the 8th as B

IN KAS, for an operation (medical), which house we should take?

Death of youger brother : I check the X (8 of the IIIrd)? And smadharmi can give the event.

Answer to your question :

In her new and last job - june 93 : no travel and the relations was OK with authorithy (it was not the same case for her colleagues). It was a stressing job. She was technical secratary in a factory of fabrics/textile.

She is goods at saving money.

Some event I will check :

Mariage : 11 of July 1970

Birth of son : 24th of february 71

Accident : 5th of august 81

Operation : 06th of January 84

Death of his younger brother at the age of 37 years : 3rd of May 87

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : samedi 3 décembre 2005 06:39À : Objet : Re: Stable job with low point?!

Dear Xavier,

Just a simple question. How do you know that the time is perfect and rightly recorded ? Have you made sure that most major events of the life of this lady are matching?

Can you please list atleast 5 to 7 events that you have checked and make sure that all things are matching?

Thenwe can proceed to time events?

Based on this chart, does this person get a job that involved a lot of travel in Venus antra and during that time he was not happy with the authority that he got?

Can you please find out the answer to this question?

Does this person have more spending trend or he is good at saving money?

Cheers !!!

Ash

Xavier <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

I have one chart for which is not so easy.

The women, after a good career without problem, faced the bankruptcy of the company where she was employed in the end of 92 and has some not stable joblife for the 1rst part of 93 and got a very stable job on the 23rd of June in 93. She is still working in this company where she is very appreciated.

The problem is : if you met her in the end of 92 and Françoise asked you : " Do I will find a good, stable job in 93?" How you can answer YES.

She was in Sub of Venus, planet, which have the worst score for VI th and Xth, 6 points. For the XI, Venus got 17 points, 6th rank.

The planet is not L of E and D for VI th or Xth and is not in the House D and E.

The only goods thing : 6 bindu in SAV.

You can answer to me : Venus is Sam to Saturn, which get high and best score for VI, X and XI house and is the L of MD, L. of V and VI House.

The problem is : in front of the chart in 92, the astrologer can wonder : " Venus with so low score and rank can be Sam? Venus has enough power to give a stable job?" Frankly, I would certainly have said no.

Thank you for your light.

Regards

Xavier

DOB of Françoise :

21ST JANUARY 1949 0:30 AM (TU 11:30 PM, 20 of Jan.) at Roanne, France 04°04E 46°03N

AS 27°42 Virg

Sun 8°22 CAP

MOON 0°31 TULA

MER 26°38 CAP

VEN 17°15 SAG

20°32 CAP

22°44 SAG

SAT 12°52 LEO

RAHU 8°02 TULA

Xavier Murer

ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Dear Xavier, Thanks for the feedback. I have one more question. This job of 1993 that Francois got when was it conceived. i.e when was she selected for the job ? Was it June itself or was the job conceived some time back and that Francois joined the job on 23rd due to say some human delays? This information will also be helpful if you can get it. Thanks, Cheers !!! AshXavier Murer <murerx wrote: Dear

Ash, I got the answer from Françoise. I am checking everything but I need some precision. Samdharmi can not show bad things only show good event , except the death. The Lord of D and E can show bad thing? For example,I can find accident from the 8th as B IN KAS, for an operation (medical), which house we should take? Death of youger brother : I check the X (8 of the IIIrd)? And smadharmi can give the event. Answer to your question : In her new and last job - june 93 : no travel and the relations was OK with authorithy (it was not the same case for her colleagues). It was a stressing job. She was technical secratary in a factory of fabrics/textile. She is goods at saving money. Some event I will check : Mariage : 11 of July 1970 Birth of son : 24th of february 71 Accident : 5th of august 81 Operation : 06th of January 84 Death of his younger brother at the age of 37 years : 3rd of May 87 Regards Xavier -----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : samedi 3 décembre 2005 06:39À : Objet : Re: Stable job with low point?! Dear Xavier, Just a simple question. How do you know that the time is perfect and rightly recorded ? Have you made sure that most major events of the life of this

lady are matching? Can you please list atleast 5 to 7 events that you have checked and make sure that all things are matching? Thenwe can proceed to time events? Based on this chart, does this person get a job that involved a lot of travel in Venus antra and during that time he was not happy with the authority that he got? Can you please find out the answer to this question? Does this person have more spending trend or he is good at saving money? Cheers !!! Ash Xavier

<murerx wrote: Dear Ash, I have one chart for which is not so easy. The women, after a good career without problem, faced the bankruptcy of the company where she was employed in the end of 92 and has some not stable joblife for the 1rst part of

93 and got a very stable job on the 23rd of June in 93. She is still working in this company where she is very appreciated. The problem is : if you met her in the end of 92 and Françoise asked you : " Do I will find a good, stable job in 93?" How you can answer YES. She was in Sub of Venus, planet, which have the worst score for VI th and Xth, 6 points. For the XI, Venus got 17 points, 6th rank. The planet is not L of E and D for VI th or Xth and is not in the House D and E. The only goods thing : 6 bindu

in SAV. You can answer to me : Venus is Sam to Saturn, which get high and best score for VI, X and XI house and is the L of MD, L. of V and VI House. The problem is : in front of the chart in 92, the astrologer can wonder : " Venus with so low score and rank can be Sam? Venus has enough power to give a stable job?" Frankly, I would certainly have said no. Thank you for your light. Regards Xavier DOB of Françoise : 21ST JANUARY 1949 0:30 AM (TU 11:30 PM, 20 of Jan.) at Roanne, France 04°04E 46°03N AS 27°42 Virg Sun 8°22 CAP MOON 0°31 TULA MER 26°38 CAP VEN 17°15 SAG 20°32 CAP 22°44 SAG SAT 12°52 LEO RAHU 8°02

TULA Xavier Murer ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

Dear Balu, Thank you. Why in the lesson 4 , it is the 8th house? Regards Xavierbsosale <bsosale a écrit : Dear Xavier, For accidents we should see 7th as B. check the message in the archive where Krushnaji posted on. Dec 21, 2000 1:49pm Hope this helps Bala

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger Téléchargez le ici !

Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Messenger Téléchargez le ici !

Dear Xavier,

check some of these messages #6079, #6412, and especially #6429

the email exchange between Ash and Graham.

May be I feel 7th is more suitable for just accidents and where as

8th is accidental death or accidents causing death.

May be Ash or Krushnaji can pitch in?

Regards

Bala

Dear Bala and Xavier, Please refer to my earlier post. Bala is correct. 7th house is B for accident. For death its 8th house and for health its 6th house. For mother its 3rd house. Cheers !!! Ashbsosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Xavier,check some of these messages #6079, #6412, and especially #6429the email exchange between Ash and Graham.May be I feel 7th is more suitable for just accidents and where as 8th is accidental death or accidents causing death. May be Ash or Krushnaji can pitch in?RegardsBala