IndiaDivine.org

Job satisfaction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash, I do not know how to check Job Satisfaction from KAS. I will be thankful if you please analyse the following chart and guide me how to analyse such questions. Name:Murty Date of birth: 4 April 1974 Time of birth 1930hrs, Place of birth: Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh,India ( Latitude 16 Nroth 32, Longitude 81 East 32) Some Past details given: Younger brother born 20 May 79, Mother died 8 April 1988, Father remarried 1988, Travelled to Japan in October 1990 with father, Got married on 29 October 1999, Son born 13 June 2001 in Tokyo, Presently working in Tokyo in Infosys,Indian computer company Wants to know " When will I feel satisfied professionally? Will I return to India permanently and if so when?" Please reply as soon as possible Sorry if I have bothered you and usherped into your

precious time Blessings"Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb: http://www.rayuduastrology.com; http://bhavapuri.com/rayudu/rayudu.html

Personals Let fate take it's course directly to your email. See who's waiting for you Personals