IndiaDivine.org

RE : RE : RE : Stable job with low point?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash,

I mean when I check for marriage and for example

Jupiter, which is the L of the subperiod, can not be sam to the L of D and E of the VII, can Jupiter be sam to Venus?

Venus is not L of E and D but the significator general for Marriage.

Am I clear?

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mercredi 7 décembre 2005 05:33À : Objet : Re: RE : RE : Stable job with low point?!

Dear Xavier,

Your question is general. Shani can be SD to Venus as they are Natural Samdharmis. Ju cannot be SD to Venus unless it meets the criteria given in the Samdharmi lesson.

Study the samdharmi lesson carefully and your doubts will get cleared.

Cheers !!!

AshXavier Murer <murerx wrote:

Dear Ash,

OK, thank you!

A confirmation : A planete can not be samdharmi to the general significator?

For example, Jupiter can not be sam to Venus when we look for a marriage?

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mardi 6 décembre 2005 16:11À : Objet : Re: RE : Stable job with low point?!

Dear Bala and Xavier,

Please refer to my earlier post. Bala is correct. 7th house is B for accident. For death its 8th house and for health its 6th house. For mother its 3rd house.

Cheers !!!

Ashbsosale <bsosale wrote:

Dear Xavier,check some of these messages #6079, #6412, and especially #6429the email exchange between Ash and Graham.May be I feel 7th is more suitable for just accidents and where as 8th is accidental death or accidents causing death. May be Ash or Krushnaji can pitch in?RegardsBala

Dear Xavier, I am not getting you. Planets can be Samdharmi only under certain conditions only. Those are given in lesson. There are 2 types of Samdharmis which are Natural Samdharmi and Functional Samdharmi. Sa and Ve are natural samdharmis (NSD). Moon and Mars and Sun and Mars are NSD. For planet to become functional samdharmi it must follow some rules which are given in lesson such as take your example Ju and Ve. One is Dev Guru and other is Asur Guru. The house of Ve and Ju are 6:8 i.e. Libra is 8th from Pisces and Sagittarius is 8th from Taurus. Ve and Ju are not natural samdharmis to each other. They can only become Samdharmi if say Ju and Ve conjoin in a sign and nakshatra, or say Ju and Ve make the 4:10 or if Ju is in navamsa of Venus and for Venus to become SD to Ju then Ve might be in navamsa of Guru etc. Only then they will become

SD. If Ju is the sub lord and if Ju say conjoins venus or say if Ju is in libra or Taurus in navmsa then ju will become SD to Venus. However Ju in libra is another story. Hope its clear, Cheers !!! Ash Xavier Murer <murerx wrote: Dear Ash, I mean when I check for marriage and for example Jupiter, which is the L of the subperiod, can not be sam to the L of D and E of the VII, can Jupiter be sam to Venus? Venus is not L of E and D but the significator general for Marriage. Am I clear? Regards Xavier -----Message d'origine-----De :

De la part de AshEnvoyé : mercredi 7 décembre 2005 05:33À : Objet : Re: RE : RE : Stable job with low point?! Dear Xavier, Your question is general. Shani can be SD to Venus as they are Natural Samdharmis. Ju cannot be SD to Venus unless it meets the criteria given in the Samdharmi lesson. Study the samdharmi lesson carefully and your doubts will get cleared. Cheers !!! AshXavier Murer <murerx wrote: Dear Ash, OK, thank you! A confirmation : A planete can not be samdharmi to the general significator? For example, Jupiter can not be sam to Venus when we look for a marriage? Regards Xavier -----Message

d'origine-----De : De la part de AshEnvoyé : mardi 6 décembre 2005 16:11À : Objet : Re: RE : Stable job with low point?! Dear Bala and Xavier, Please refer to my earlier post. Bala is correct. 7th house is B for accident. For death its 8th house and for health its 6th house. For mother its 3rd house. Cheers !!! Ashbsosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Xavier,check some of these messages #6079, #6412, and especially #6429the email exchange between Ash and Graham.May be I feel 7th is more suitable for just accidents and

where as 8th is accidental death or accidents causing death. May be Ash or Krushnaji can pitch in?RegardsBala