IndiaDivine.org

RE : Nodes and Antardasha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear François,

As you can see your job start a few days before antra of Venus, which is L of the E and the B of the VI, the B of the XI, etc...Venus has the best score for the VI...

What a beautiful picture!

AS you know, an antra can give effect a few days before his date...

If you want to stay with Kehus, KETHU is in Capri : Saturn, L of Cap has 3 bindus in Cap, Sun, the Naks L, has 4 bindus.

In theory, we should consider Sun but have a look at Saturn, which is associated with Kethu too and got the 2nd best score for the VI and L of the D for the VI and E for the X.

By the way, it was your first stable job?

Regards

Xavier

-----Message d'origine-----De : De la part de François CarrièreEnvoyé : lundi 12 décembre 2005 12:11À : Objet : Nodes and AntardashaHello everyone,I am reading the french lessons and try to understand how antardasha play in few events in my life. I find KAS incredible. However, when it comes to the lunar nodes, I don't see how to delineate them in their proper antardasha. I have probably search the wrong keywords in the archives. Can someone shed some on this?Also, does the moolatrikona house lord has more effect, as house "D" or "E" in its own antardasha?Example, my birthchart:10 february 1963, 3h52 AM, Time Zone: 5h west, Montreal, 73w34, 45n31. Ascendant: 1°Sag16'; Moon: 18°Leo30'* 24 May 1975: My mother dies; I am under Sun antardasha, which rules 9th house: it is Lord "E" for 4th house (mother);Around 1978-1980, I got two major surgeries to my back, one year from another. I can not remember the exact dates, but KAS seems to work correctly here also: Saturn (Lord "D" to 6th) and Mercury (Lord "D" to 1st) antardasha.* 29 january 1989: I begin my actual job; I am under Ketu antardasha. I can not use Ashtakavarga to delineate this dasha, although Ketu aspects 6th and 10th of employment. How should I delineate such a dasha under KAS?* 6 march 2004: my father dies: Saturn antardasha, which is Lord "E" to 9th house ("B").It seems I will have to download Krushna's orginal english lessons, do I? ;-)Can someone direct me toward the proper lesson, though (the English ones, if possible)?-- With my best regards,François

Dear Ash, They seems to be getting the same asdt as yours. this was in Francois message Example, my birthchart:> 10 february 1963, 3h52 AM, Time Zone: 5h west, Montreal, 73w34, > 45n31. Ascendant: 1°Sag16'; Moon: 18°Leo30'> Hope this helps Bala

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Dear Bala, Thank you very much. Yes, it seems I have done some error in Data entry. I was getting 29 deg in Sco. Upon re-casting the chart I am getting Planet Degrees As 1 Sg 16 Su 28 Cp 27 Mo 18 Le 33 MaR 20 Cn 11 Me 2 Cp 39 Ju 24 Aq 56 Ve 12 Sg 30 Sa 22 Cp 12 Ra 6 Cn 6 Ke 6 Cp 6 My appologies for any confusion that I have causted. Cheers !!! Ash bala sosale <bsosale wrote: Dear Ash, They seems to be getting the same asdt as yours. this was in Francois message Example, my birthchart:> 10 february 1963, 3h52 AM, Time Zone: 5h west, Montreal, 73w34, > 45n31. Ascendant:

1°Sag16'; Moon: 18°Leo30'> Hope this helps Bala ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping

ashsam73 <ashsam73 écrivit:> Dear Francois and Xavier,> What ayanamsa are you all following? With the data that Farancois> has given how are u getting lagna at 1deg in Sag?> Am I casting the chart wrong?

Hello Ash,

I am using very strictly the KAS Excel Worksheet. So you should get the same positions. They do vary a little with other softwares, however. Bala has reposted my data, if you have lost them and wish to take a look at the birthchart. For the moment samdharmi seem to be the best way to use the nodes with antardasha. I do have to study carefully Xavier's answer, however. I am very amazed, because, it seem to me that is the real first time that Astrology "speeks" to me ;-)

Again, thank you all for your precious time!

> Example, my birthchart:> 10 february 1963, 3h52 AM, Time Zone: 5h west, Montreal, 73w34, > 45n31. Ascendant: 1°Sag16'; Moon: 18°Leo30'

So here what the Excel sheet prints (just hope it will go through to list!):

NAME:

Francois CARRIERE

BIRTHDATE:

10-Feb-1963

--

--

--

--

--

TIME:

3:52